Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Xclusive: My Box Office Predictions for HIMMATWALA (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

SudhaSangeet

IF-Dazzler

SudhaSangeet

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Whatever film Sajid is making is digging gold at BO...considering there is no big hit on BO this year, eve distributors must be geared up for this film

Believe me guys: the same theatrical trailer of HIMMATWALA that you guys are bashing here on the internet is the same trailer that is likely being treated with claps and whistles at cinema halls in India!

^So true...Last time I went to theatre for Race 2, and ppl did most cheering at interval for Himmatwaala LOL(and ofcourse film's climax lol)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

you2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Xclusive: My Box Office Predictions for HIMMATWALA (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

you2

IF-Rockerz

you2

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Film will get a big opening..

Franco

Nishita123

IF-Sizzlerz

Nishita123

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
I think Himmatwala will join 100 cr club for sure. I want Sajid Khan to join IF after that and start posting in BW forum LOL

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Indian audience are big lovers of masala movies so this might do well at Box office.. i just hope it doesn't cross 100 crores ..cannot tolerate dat sajid uttering his bhasans.

-Castiel-

-Castiel-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkat

Well said about "wanna-be intellectual internet guys" Clap I don't know why they act like masala films are the worst thing ever. Masala films can be very entertaining, especially a film like Wanted!

@ Bold - Thank You and that is exactly what I mean. People is India generally favor escapist cinema specially the single screen audience because they want to see OTT action. They want to be entertained. That's the bottom line.They don't want to see their own struggles projected onscreen reminding them of their bleak life for the 2-3 hours they are trying to escape it.

I personally cannot stand most of the masala films yet that doesn't give me the right to act all high and mighty and pretend my intellect is greater compared to someone who loves this genre. And I guess that's my bone of contention with a great chunk of the online audience.

Although as Kal-El posted, imagine the reaction of this forum if Himmatwala manages to become ATBBROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaDeathstrokewat_upTony_StraK786

shakti_rock

IF-Dazzler

shakti_rock

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
If Race 2 can...then Himmatwala can defo...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaFrancoDeathstroke

ILoveDrama

Goldie

ILoveDrama

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Castiel-

Even though this movie isn't my cup of coffee, I want it to succeed just so it can shut up the wannabe pseudo intellectuals hiding behind the anonymity provided by internet. I am tired of seeing people put down the masala genre as being something "downgrade" and making callous assumptions against those who do enjoy this genre. All that gets pretty repetitive and wannabe-ish at times. Although I did sometimes wish the Indian audience be more accepting of movies that do not belong to the masala genre but rather cater to our sensibilities.

Ok. Rant Over.

I see this movie doing 100+ business. I just wish it wasn't directed by Sajid Khan. I don't want to see his over arrogant pompous self become even more arrogant after the success of this movie. It will get even harder to tune him out.
+1 ClapClap
The same people who keep on making all those snide remarks will be singing a different tune when their favourite actor does these so called low grade masala movies and keep praising how good the movie wasLOL
it still beats me why people want any movie to flop, Sajid Khan is the director who is arrogant etc.. but does that negate the work of each and every person of the team that has worked their arse in this projectConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Castiel-Francowat_up

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Franco

Post Reply New Post

Go to top