Page 1 of 23

Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 2 Page 23

avina_radev48

avina_radev48

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Prologue

The night has finally arrived; it took him a week in planning and observing the mansion to execute the plan. Much to his conscience he doesn't want to do this, he never did this work. He is nervous and scared as it is his first attempt, and he knows if something went work, the consequences are intolerable. Beads of perspiration formed on his forehead when he entered the main hall. He recalled his last conversation with his employer.

"I don't want to do this, it's wrong!!!" he said angrily.

"But you have to do it, you owe me your life, kid, you don't have a choice..plus you will be benefited from this work..I trained you for this purpose..you will get what you always wanted your FREEDOM..and you will get paid a higher price.."

"why do you want to do this??"

"It's my personal business which I chose not to discuss with others.."

"I can steal for you and I do it perfectly why can't you chose someone else???"

"That's why I chose you, I saw your potential in stealing..I took you from street not because I'm kind it's because of this work'this would be your last work if you'll take it, don't miss the opportunity kid'" his employer said and went out of the room.

He had to agree, he wanted his freedom and some money so he could start an honest living. It wasn't his choice to steal, he didn't even knew what he was doing till he came to his senses, then it was too late for him to protest. But now he has choice and chance to change everything forever.

By keeping this in mind, he crossed another room, just few more rooms, he will reach his destination. The last room in the corridor where the girl would be sleeping. Although nobody saw the girl except her family and her lawyer, he had learned much about her during his stay. He had to flirt with the maid just to get the relevant information. The maid was indeed cooperative and head over heels over him. At the age of twenty-one, every girl fell for him, his looks is his greatest weapon in stealing.

From what he had gathered, the girl is the only heir of Bhardwaj family, next in line to be the new owner of whole property. Within two months her guardianship would be over and all the properties would be in her name. After the death of her parents, she fell under the guardianship of his uncle. The cruel uncle in other words, he always treated her as a servant, even though they have dozens of servants, she does most of the work. Even his wife treats her the same way yet she never objected which is frustrating. He can never stand a weak person, she has power and wealth still she listens to that good for nothing people.

He still wonders why his employer wants to abduct the girl, he even trained him for this work, it means he planned it years ago. It can never be money, it is a personal business but what it could be, he thought. Moreover, he wanted him to keep the girl which is another reason why he gave him this work. She is a girl also a grown-up one and god knows how she looks and behaves, he just can't stay with a companion, he have to adjust with her. He never had a companion in his life, he has lived alone throughout his life, away from the village, in amidst of the forest where living is hardly seen.

He silently opened the door of the room and peeked inside the dark wide room. Even though it was dark, he can perfectly see his surroundings as he is an expert in stealing at dark. He tip-toed inside till he reached the edge of the bed. He can see a form of body lying on the bed tucked in the blanket. He carefully took the handkerchief with a liquid poured on it to unconscious the girl.

The girl struggled under his strong hold after some moments she fell unconscious. Without taking much time, he lifted up the girl and carefully went out of the mansion.

Upon reaching home, he tied up the girl in case she tried to run away before he woke up. He let her sleep on the bed, tucked her in the blanket, and slept on the couch beside it.

She tried to open her eyes but the pain in her head and reflection of sun rays made it impossible to do so. She tried to move her hand so she could block the sun rays but she felt like her hands being tied onto something. The bed under her wasn't much cooperative too, it was somewhat hard not cozy as it is used to be. Before she could realize what is happening, a giant figure came in front of her and blocked the sun.

He looked as shocked as she was; his eyes moved all over her, he looked at her face for the longest time before he removed his eyes. She didn't move his eyes away from him. It was the first time she is meeting someone other than her family and her lawyer. She felt something in her, something pleasurable which she never experienced before.

"would you stop looking at me???" he said rudely. She shivered at his loud tone and dropped down her eyes. She tried to move her hands, struggled with the ropes. Tears reflected from her eyes while struggling, she doesn't know what she's doing here and why she is here.

He just kept looking at her while she was struggling, he can't hurt her but he can't even untie her, he doesn't know yet how she will behave so for few days he have to tie her.

"stop it, radhika..you'll get hurt'" he said without any feelings. She looked up shockingly when she heard her name.

"you'know'me??" she asked frighteningly.

"No, neither I want to'better stay here till I come back.." he said angrily and went away.

I can't keep her was the first words he said to his employer, the moment he entered his office. His employer shifted his attention from his file to him.

"Now, what's the problem kid??"

"I can't keep her that's the problem..i've already abducted her, try some other accommodations.."

"Look, kid it's just few months then we will return her'she's a weak person, she's not a problem for anyone.."

"have you ever saw the girl???"

"no but i've heard a lot about her.."

"you better look at her before saying those words to me..she's a ravishing beauty..i wouldn't survive a single day without touching her'"

"don't you dare touch the girl, she's .."

"then look for other accommodations for her'"

"kid, I can't trust anyone else except you..you want me to give her to someone else so they can touch her, you know how your friends are'the first time I saw you in those streets, I made up my mind to give this job to you, only you because you are the man with principles who won't take advantage of her..you are not like others you got a kind heart.."

"why do you want to keep this girl??"

"It's a long story, I can't discuss it..I will tell you when we will return her.."

"how long would she be staying with me?? How about the expenses of her?? I won't spend a single penny of mine on her.."

"I will provide everything you want..she's your responsibility, protect her like your own.."

"I would try my best to protect her like my own even though it's hard..i'll not break your trust since I owe you my life.."

"Thanks kid, I hope everything went as it is planned.."

Hello guys, I know I'm still writing a FF but i just wanted to write another story since it's my vacation again, It wouldn't be long like my first one..It just came into my mind so thought of writing a SS..hope you'll like it..Love you Take care..Big smile

Edited by avina_radev48 - 10 July 2013 at 6:11am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

saysamshaparvthareddyradevchicagoAnuvanathisrilanka123masumasrilankaLUNAfRekha-radevchayya55abhilasha_dreamsparklingeyesharianjanaushasriMyra.nellyMona55maya-kkseema12345radev_no1fanfatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: The Captive Epilogue pg. 22 10/7" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maya-kk

IF-Sizzlerz

maya-kk

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Wow really awesome atart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_radev48radev_no1fan

ushasri

IF-Rockerz

ushasri

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
very nice

radev_no1fan

IF-Stunnerz

radev_no1fan

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Omg brilliant thanks Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_radev48

Jassi87

IF-Sizzlerz

Jassi87

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Omg!!!! It s beautiful yaar... What a brilliant concept... Loved itHeart
So,it s vacation time or FF time for us!

fatssrilanka

IF-Stunnerz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Great start.Waiting for the next update.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_radev48LUNAfradev_no1fan

tk1730

Groupbie

tk1730

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
This is awesome and very mysterious. This is a great new change in Dev's character.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_radev48seema12345radev_no1fanfatssrilanka

chayya55

IF-Dazzler

chayya55

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Wow so Dev babu knows this Radhika really very nice

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_radev48fatssrilankaradev_no1fan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top