Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Akshita27

Groupbie

Akshita27

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Guyz there z a question in my mind that Rashi & Gopi both R leads of SNS so why everytime Gopi is given the advantage & Rashi ignoredCry
In Masterchef why Gohem were called & Raji was ignored..Cry

This is injustice done to Rucha and Vishal..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesome-raji

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Always Gohem" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
this is not only in show dear. Sp considers Gohem the lead pair for SNS that is why no Raji

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshita27delsi

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Yes Deepz is right.. RaJi is scenod lead pair of show or Saathiya title was abt GoHem infect Saathiya is abt GoHem love joruney.. So thats why SP gives more important to GoHem rather than RaJi.. Smile

Shweta2111-dipsy80-

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
but it's wrong...

Akshita27

Shweta2111

IF-Dazzler

Shweta2111

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
I appreciate your feeling , as you are Raji fans...Smile but i am "NAAZ a.k.s AHEMJII" big big big fanDay DreamingHeartTongueEmbarrassedStar , i also like rucha ,she  wonderfully play rashi character ...Star Wellcome to sns fourms,you will enjoy here...Big smileHug

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
To me Saathiya was always about Gohem.  In the beginning the blurb was about Gopi and her journey to find love and acceptance.  Even though both girls expressed their wishes it was Gopi who was focused on as the goody little orphan wanting to find love and a mother.  Ontop of that people love to see the journey of the undertrodden one.  As for the personal visits and promotion, this may rely solely on the actors diary and when they were booked.

-dipsy80-

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Actually Saathiya was always about Gopi and Ahem.. The underdog Gopi getting the life of her dreams and love that she craved for. When the story shifted from Rashi being street smart to evil, it is obvious that her story is to help Gopi along in her journey. There is a fine distinction between having vices and being evil. Rashi crossed that in the first 6 months of the serial itself. Hence no wonder she is considered the -ve lead.

As for Rucha, I think she has the maximum screen space along with Urmi in SNS. And Vishal is happy with his schedule. So we should not be talking about injustice to them personally. They have been on the show for 3 years and are still there. Surely they are pretty happy with what they are doing?Smile

-dipsy80-Xarina

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

To me Saathiya was always about Gohem.  In the beginning the blurb was about Gopi and her journey to find love and acceptance.  Even though both girls expressed their wishes it was Gopi who was focused on as the goody little orphan wanting to find love and a mother.  Ontop of that people love to see the journey of the undertrodden one.  As for the personal visits and promotion, this may rely solely on the actors diary and when they were booked.
i don't think xarina
in sns first part rashi talked with her mom amd planed kk then rashi did kk and did some silly mistakes and koki suspious then rashi blamed gopi but koki knew the truth and scold rashi 
that is sns dear,,,there r 90% scene based on urshi and koki...

Justlikethat1Xarina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top