Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sulbala VM - Ya Ali (2 Versions)

Hiddlestoned IF-Sizzlerz
Hiddlestoned
Hiddlestoned

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
So this was requested by rs272 here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3499976

I decided to take the request since I had been listening to that song after years just hours before I saw the above post! I used to love that song! It brought back memories, so I took the request. :)

I actually made one version but it didn't turn out how I had wanted, so I made a second version. I made three in total but only uploaded two ahah.

This version is the one I like:

This version is the first one I had posted but didn't like myself as much:

Also, my sister just recently joined YT. She's only uploaded one video so far on all the possible coconut uses, which is actually really helpful for girls out there! It'd be cool if you guys could subscribe to her as well. :) She actually asked me to let my IF friends know about her. So that's what I'm doing! 

Edited by PrittB - 25 March 2013 at 10:02pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumrs272Missy7Angel.Khushisnowy72saudadePristineSoululakminiCassie..Zorica_BgdJareenDDCheckmateIWin-Wanderer--Humera-roseflower_07Angel-33desaitvampires-loverLittle_Mermaid.ankita24crystalalenaAbsoluvsuk19Rolzz-Priya01_Sparkles_Hdhd

ulakmini Goldie
ulakmini
ulakmini

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
thanks  for the vm...it is good ...song is not goes with me..but Sulbala movements always heart touching...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272HiddlestonedAbsoluv

Angel-33 IF-Rockerz
Angel-33
Angel-33

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
superb VMs

rs272HiddlestonedAbsoluv

JareenDD Goldie
JareenDD
JareenDD

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbsoluvHiddlestoned

rs272 Senior Member
rs272
rs272

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrittB

So this was requested by rs272 here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3499976

I decided to take the request since I had been listening to that song after years just hours before I saw the above post! I used to love that song! It brought back memories, so I took the request. :)

I actually made one version but it didn't turn out how I had wanted, so I made a second version. I made three in total but only uploaded two ahah.

This version is the one I like:

This version is the first one I had posted but didn't like myself as much:

<font size="1">Also, my sister just recently joined YT. She's only uploaded one video so far on all the possible coconut uses, which is actually really helpful for girls out there! It'd be cool if you guys could subscribe to her as well. :) She actually asked me to let my IF friends know about her. So that's what I'm doing!</font>
<font size="1">Her channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/missBRAWR?feature=watch</font>
<font size="1">Her first video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2y9voZjR30</font>

thanks a lot, it turned out gr8!!!

AbsoluvHiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned IF-Sizzlerz
Hiddlestoned
Hiddlestoned

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much everyone !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

CheckmateIWin IF-Dazzler
CheckmateIWin
CheckmateIWin

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Whoa superb mind-blowing the song looks so good on them Shocked  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  great choice of scenes Star

ulakminiHiddlestonedAbsoluv

crystalalena IF-Sizzlerz
crystalalena
crystalalena

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Amazing Vms.

AbsoluvHiddlestoned

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index