Phir Subah Hogi

-:- Chulbuli Of The Week #9 -:- (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Originally posted by komal07

Payal since you 're interested in answering my silly questions so i'm writing them againWink Thank you
And yes you can use the skip option any time for any question Chalo kaam pe lag jao abLOL You are never happy unless you have me doing something are you? I have done so much work answering your questions that I have worked up a sweatLOL hahaha kaam kerte rehna chahiye achi habit hoti haiLOL

1-Your Favorite Color - Any shade of purple
2- Your favorite eastern wear - I assume you mean Indian rather than Far easternBig smile
Indian - If I have to just sit and look elegent then a Sari (NOT a backless one)LOLsaari backless nahi hoti blouse hota hai payal jeeLOL
If I actually have to do something then anarklees or outfits
3- your favorite western wear - Dresses
4- Your most casual wearTongue - Jeans and tee shirts/shirts
5- Your favorite srk movieEmbarrassed - in terms of pulling on heart strings - DDLJ
- in terms of acting - My name is Khan
6- Which SRK movie you watched last?LOL - Jab Tak Hai Jaan
7- Heels or sneakers? - Both depending on the occassion and what I am wearing
8- Loose hair or tied hair? - Both depending on the occassion and what I am wearing
9- Friends or TV?- Friends always
10- Reading books or sleeping? -Both. Actually the first is a necessity for the second
11- Morning walk or evening walk? -Both
12- What if you don't get your tea in the morning?Ermm - Actually it does not bother me if I don't get it
13- Describe yourself in 5 wordsWink - Boring, DiplomaticLOL
You tell me !!!! hahaha okay main he deti hun.. Intelligent with sharp memory,Caring,Friendly,Optimistic,Always politically correct so that others don't get hurt or feel badBig smile
14- Describe me in 5 wordsLOL - In no particular order -Very hardworking, Cheerful, Cheeky, an absolute sweetheart and  Sensitive
15- Use your imagination and tell me how i look likeLOL - Slim, Big eyes,  always smiling/laughing telling jokes/pulling pranks - You have to tell me how close I am to the mark or not!!!! Oh WOW yes i'm slim with big eyes hahaha.. i do smile always actually i have smiling face if i'm not smiling that means something is wrong with meBig smile but i'm not a prankster at all. i just do fun masti with friends but jokes and pranks neverBig smile
16- what you don't like about me and want me to changeEmbarrassed - Not a thing
17- Do you believe in lucky numbers? - Not really but my in-laws do so I end up going along with whatever they believe
18- Your favorite festival? - Diwali as to my mind its an opportunity to start afresh
19- Can you cook? if yes then what's the best thing you can make?Big smile -So far I have not managed to kill or make anyone ill with my cooking so to that extent I think I can cook. I am not sure but my husband loves my veg Lasagna and my key lime pie. Good to know that people around u 're still fit and fineROFL
20- Your favorite fruit - Mango
21- When was the last time you drank coffee?LOL - about a month ago when I started work at 7am and had to work until 2am the next morning due to a deadline. At about 9.30pm I was feeling really tired so I has an expresso. Oh boy I was still wide awake at 4am which was not good as I had back at work by 8am.LOL OMGLOLLOLLOL
22- Do you know how to do garba? if yes have you ever gone to navratri garba party? - Yes I know how to do Graba. I use to go to Navaratri every year before I got married but now I only go to Garba as part of wedding ceremonies
23- If i come to meet you in London what place you will get me to see?Big smile - depends on what you like to do but here are some ideas
Dinner - at the OXO (amazinng food and view)
An experience - Afternoon Tea at the Ritz or Browns or Chesterfield
In the summer - Cruise down the river, flower show at Hampton Court
In the winter - Xmas fare by the river Okay now i have a list with me ThanksEmbarrassed
24-Do you have any suggestions for the AT? then PM meLOL - OK
25- Your words on my questions?LOL - Interesting Suchi? I thought you would say "SILLY"ROFL

Now answer my questions you cheeky monkey !!!!
Thanks so much Payal i know you were least interested in this questionnaire thing but ...Hugand i think tum to mujhe janne lagi hoEmbarrassed

Edited by komal07 - 31 March 2013 at 4:35am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-:- Chulbuli Of The Week #9 -:- (Page 6)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top