MC came to life today :))

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Always a delight and always a treat to watch her...why...dont know...Just like her name...Sunny...she lights up the whole scenario...My mom, when she watches TV n Sunny comes on it...she always says...her one glimpse lights up the whole TV...i did tell her that...n her reply...that is so sweet...No Sunny ur sooo Sweet...and with ur light n sweetness u light up and make our lives sweet n sunny...Love u n bless u...hamesha...Always :)))

Watched her on star plus... on master chef...i wish i was there so i could see u and meet you...wow what a treat that would be...Embarrassed

Yummyyy...thats all Sunny said...heheh...next tomorrow...

Master chef suddenly became alive today...cause of Sanaya Irani...and its a positive note in all this...even though she has gone to sony and is working for them...there is still hope...see shes still on sp...we will see her again...soonish...inshaAllah...

Fuzzy... :))~. No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission. Thanks!!!

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...I deserve to read ur comments...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...and if u like the post...do bless me..thanks :))

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Fazila~ - 25 March 2013 at 6:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4desigirl_sydellAsh95Proud-IndiaummesulaimanGodhuliLogon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MC came to life today :))" in Master Chef Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigirl_sydell

IF-Dazzler

desigirl_sydell

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Does anyone know when sanaya dance on tuhi ho bundu is going to be aired

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_sydell

Does anyone know when sanaya dance on tuhi ho bundu is going to be aired
no idea...

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

It was so nice to Sanaya on the show...and that to as Khushi.  She's my favorite Indian Telly actress.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_sydellFazila~

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
I never watched any season of MC.. so this week started for SI episodes ..

and now I am watching it regularly and will watch it ..

awesome show and Loved khushi for the last time .. .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_QueenBee_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.