Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Dhawal... (Page 3)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeerajaGirish

Hi Thanks for your reply. Regarding Dhawal,if I understood correctly he was too intimidated by Kinjal and Kinjal cared two hoots for him. When she worked as a model she never took his permission, when Kokila and her family stayed at Rajpal Nagar just to spite Urmila she behaved very badly. Being straight forward and being rude and proud is different.
For Dhawal , Falguni was a true friend who accepted for what he is hence he could not bear Kinjal's behaviour towards her. If not he would have pulled her up many times when she misbehaved with him, Urmi (whether we like it or not urmi is elder and also equal to her mother in law), or Kokila. But in trying to teach his wife a lesson, I also think the CV's lost their plot that's why we are not able to complelely sympathise with Dhawal.
Regarding Kokila, she never cared for Parag simply because he was not ambitious like Chirag. She showed disrespect to him and Parag only reacted when she falsely accused him of having affair with her sister. But wasn't Kokila wrong in her bahaviour but since it is Kokola, cv's have to some how justify her but in real life Parag type of husbands are called henpecked. I thought the story for Saath Nibana Saathiya would be how couples of different mentality come together, how the husband and wife relation works out. But the show is only Kalakaris being done by Urmi, or Rashi or Kinjal and the list goes on... The tile is very misleading.

Neeraja, Saathiya has always been about the younger generation in terms of the title. Hence I do not think it matters about Saathiya being related to Kokila and Parag. But like it is said, there are two sides to any coin. In case of Kokila the other side is not hard to understand.

I do not agree with Koki's constant criticism of Parag.. I also agree that she is loud and she at times is intolerant but as much as Parag would be considered hen pecked, he would also be considered as a good for nothing man who could not keep his family in the real world.

Think about this. He does not earn and was supposed to be the bread winner of a family of 4. What would have happened if Parag's elder brother had not supported this family? Kokila has a reason to be bitter. She was a glorified housekeeper in MM until her own son Ahem took charge of the business at one stage.

It does not justify Koki's behavior but it gives us the background for it and if I remember correctly, in that track, Koki apologized and she accepted that she was indeed very wrong with Parag. I did not see Parag accepting that he should also have been a little more responsibility but that was not shown. .Rather it was shown as all was Koki's fault. Smile

As for Falguni.. I have no issues about Dhawal actually being helped by Falguni.. Her being a friend etc., but don't you think that even as a friend, there needs to be a line drawn as to what you do?
Falguni was Dhawal's friend but she was not Kinjal's friend and that is why Kinjal reacted the way she did. Dhawal has learned not to be frightened in front of Kinjal but somewhere along the way he has also lost his senses.. Yes. CVs have lost the plot with DhawalOuch

If there is an example of a hen pecked husband,that is Jithu Bhai.. 20 years of blindness to your nieces torture cannot be trumpedDead
NeerajaGirish Newbie
NeerajaGirish
NeerajaGirish

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Hum Thanks for your very toughtful reply. Trying to rationalize a fictional show is difficult but if I recollect correctly, Parag was not interested in business and was more inclined towards art and poetry but for Kokilabeing sucessful in business was the inthing. Somewhere Kokila and Rashi are same, that is both are very ambitious, want everyone to listen to them, and they would love their kith and kin only if their are sucessful as per their thoughts, where their differ is Kokila at the sametime is honest because for which she commands respect whereas Rashi whines and lies her way through it and loses respect.

Similarly you have said that Kokila was a glorified housekeeper and was dependent on Chirag, but recently their have started showing Kokila mellowing down and sudden random caring scences towards Jigar but just imagine if Hetal would have behaved arrogantly, don't forget her husband was the breradwinner and caretaker for the family but she happily let Jigar play second fiddle to Ahem and she never tried to dominate or show attitude towards Kokila except during batwara track.

Anyway it was nice interacting with you.
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
It was great discussing with you too Neeraja.. Do keep sharing your thoughful opinions and discussions.

Yes. I do agree that Kokila got lucky that Mota Bhabhi was not Urmila but then I do not think Kokila would have sat down and cried. She would have walked out with her children and would have supported herself. That is why I like her.Smile

You were spot on with your analysis on Koki and Rashi's similarities and differences. To me, Koki loves her family, including Jigar but is strict because that is how she is. She is not lazy nor is she evil. Rashi is all that. I cannot sympathize with her cribbing because she actually has nothing to crib about.

As a side note, it has been shown that Koki loves Jigar equally with her own children. She loves Ahem the most but Jigar has been her laadla too. If I remember correctly Hetal once mentioned that Koki used to take care of Jigar even before her own children when they were young...
Although I respect Mota Bhabhi for being generous to her Devrani, I think it was a selfish need to have someone manage her house rather than out of real love. When one gets swayed and within a matter of a month can think that your so called 'sister' is bad because your DIL told you so, then  why say you know her all the years and consider her a sister? Unfortunately it was the batwara track that made me start disliking Mota Bhabhi. Not because she listened to Rashi but because she never showed the love she said she had for Koki and from there it has been downhillSmile

Pop in when you have time Neeraja.. It is fun discussing fiction. Real life is rather too complicated and too much personal to discuss and disectWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerajaGirish

awesome-raji IF-Rockerz
awesome-raji
awesome-raji

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
u r right, now kinjal loves him that's why he become rude to kinjal???

Justlikethat1

ani_gr IF-Sizzlerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Totally Harini.. It is kind of irritating the way Dhawal is behaving.. ok it is over so many weeks now, he should just accept Kinjal's apology and move on.. no big deal.. any wife would feel the same way Kinjal felt when he saw them together.. how stupid this is really of dhawal...Angry

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesome-raji

u r right, now kinjal loves him that's why he become rude to kinjal???

Oishi, that is where his extended anger stems from.. When Kinjal did that Kinjal didi stunt, was that any less degrading than a simple neighborhood gossip? Dhawal was firm but was not this way that time. I respected him for his restraint but it looks like he is going down a sad routeOuch 
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Totally Harini.. It is kind of irritating the way Dhawal is behaving.. ok it is over so many weeks now, he should just accept Kinjal's apology and move on.. no big deal.. any wife would feel the same way Kinjal felt when he saw them together.. how stupid this is really of dhawal...Angry

Exactly Gayathri. If Dhawal is punishing Kinjal for her past behavior with him, then he should be clear about it. If this anger is just for Kinjal's slap to Falguni, then it is really over the top right now.. Angry

ani_gr

ani_gr IF-Sizzlerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by ani_gr

Exactly Gayathri. If Dhawal is punishing Kinjal for her past behavior with him, then he should be clear about it. If this anger is just for Kinjal's slap to Falguni, then it is really over the top right now.. Angry
Exactly... it is really stupid...Now KInjal loves him and he loves her too, but why anger..Angry

Go to top