Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
I thought of exactly the same thing Harini when Dhawal was giving his gyan to Kinjal Dead. I agree Kinjal has been a spoilt ill mannered brat and she needs to pay for her past sins but do the CVs need to stoop Dhawal to her level to do that? I would have been ok if Dhawal was angry with her for the way she has humiliated him so far..but no all this angst is for Falguni! AngryDead...it's all going wrong..the Kinjal of the past would have turned around and asked him why doesnt he practise what he preaches..unfortunately in CVs brains, being good is equivalent to becoming a doormat so Kinjal is going to take this humiliation silently as she has reformed now Dead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhawal... (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

The writers must have sniffed to much holi powder ... that is why they wrote the scene like that...that is all I can think of...ROFL

LOL.. Good one Anju

Originally posted by walquest2000

This actor was the most pleasant  face in the show, with his "best and best" - Only recently some one in the Creative Division has thought it a good idea to add him to the Urmila Gang.   Stupid idea.   Just see, in this forum, no one has any discussion on what is happening in the serial.  They talk of pics and contests, and who will win what.   It is going downhill.

Dhawal Bhai was like this spark of hope coming from RN and yes, it is stupid to ruin his character in the name of "I want trust in my relationship"

The CVs have gone mad right from the day they thought they should let Rashi have her way about the babies.. Her tantrums for a child because she wanted to be Gopi's equal and the way she went about it along with the silence and tolerance from the entire set of Modi's is puke worthy.. Hence the pics and contests.. We have all ranted enough.. Just go back and few pages and you will see how muchLOLLOL

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeerajaGirish

Hi, I don't know why people are having a problem with Dhawal's behaviour with Kinjal. As far as I am concerned, Kinjal is a spoilt and ill mannered girl (I don't know but she is very poor reflection of Koki's upbringing). Kinjal is not so innocent and she is now getting back the same from Dhaval. I only hope one day both Jigar, Parag met out the same treatment for their spouses. Marriage can work only when both husband and wife have mutual respect but putting down your husband in front of everyone like Koki and Kinjal do or lying constantly to your husband like Rashi does is not marriage. But my only crib of this serial is the title Saath nibana saathiya but it appears more of saath nibhana kokila.
Sorry if I have offened anyone.

Neeraja, you are free to post you views. .Don't think we will be offended.. Most of us think the same except that I think SNS is, these days more about Saath Nibhana Rashi and Urmila and their KKs than anybody else.. Sleepy

My goat is that if Dhawal is agree, he should be for the past, the way Kinjal was with him. He is being shown angry for Kinjal behaving like  a wife finally which is what he wanted out of her..

If he has such problems with Kinjal's non trust issue then why was he taking the route of jealousy by acting to be all close to Falguni? Doesn't it defy logic? He went along with Falguni because he knew Kinjal would feel jealous and insecure but now he has a problem with the same thing?Ouch

The anger is not because Dhawal is treating Kinjal bad but it is because of why he is doing it and also because he is a hypocrite of first order. He does not say a word when his fui insults Kinjal the same way but admonishes Kinjal..

How is that correct? Anyway, I think Parag already dealt with Koki.. Jigar is forever blind about Rashi.. Jithu has runaway not able to bear his wife Urmila.Ouch

But when Kinjal changes, she is being shown the other side of the face.. Is it because she looked at her behavior, was sorry and she changed? She should have remained a shrewSmile

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

I thought of exactly the same thing Harini when Dhawal was giving his gyan to Kinjal Dead. I agree Kinjal has been a spoilt ill mannered brat and she needs to pay for her past sins but do the CVs need to stoop Dhawal to her level to do that? I would have been ok if Dhawal was angry with her for the way she has humiliated him so far..but no all this angst is for Falguni! AngryDead...it's all going wrong..the Kinjal of the past would have turned around and asked him why doesnt he practise what he preaches..unfortunately in CVs brains, being good is equivalent to becoming a doormat so Kinjal is going to take this humiliation silently as she has reformed now Dead

Thumbs Up Thanks Dipsy.. I agree..
Dhawal is doing it because he now knows that Kinjal is changed. And my irritation is with his reason.. He wanted Kinjal jealous and insecure about Falguni and now he blames Kinjal for that?Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_craze

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I have just started the March episodes so haven't got to this bit yet but I was already a little irritated at Dhaval for telling Falguni about his relationship problems and then using the other woman to arouse jealousy in his wife. Especially as I felt that even without Falguni Kinjal was beginning to realise the truth of her own feelings.

Nazma, Falguni accelerated a process that already began.. Dhawal and Falguni did go overboard with their little drama.. It is foolish of Dhawal to expect Kinjal to react like Gopi which is what he wants.. I wonder how he felt when Anita talked about Umang last year.. Kinjal was reacting like a wife and Dhawal who wanted her to react like one now has problems with itAngry

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by dipsy80

Thumbs Up Thanks Dipsy.. I agree..
Dhawal is doing it because he now knows that Kinjal is changed. And my irritation is with his reason.. He wanted Kinjal jealous and insecure about Falguni and now he blames Kinjal for that?Angry
trust CVs to transform Dhawal from every girl's dream man to a first class jerk in just a few episodes! AngryAngryAngry...now I am just wondering what does Kinjal have to do to pacify her pati parmeshwar?! AngryAngryAngry

Edited by dipsy80 - 26 March 2013 at 4:23am

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

Dhawal has been getting on my nerves.. the CVs should just end this and show them together my parents wants this and so do I.

From here to the CVs ears DeepzSmile

Originally posted by mariyem

Somdodt tell his guy hes fai is no saint well hes getting on my nerves as well

ExactlyApprove  His Fui does the same thing and Dhawal has done nothing but watch.. Is it because Kinjal is 'just a wife' and Urmi is his blood relation?

Originally posted by delsi

By punishing Kinjal he is spoiling his character it need to be end soonCry

Delsi, he can punish Kinjal all he wants but for the right reason.. Not for FalguniAngry

NeerajaGirish

NeerajaGirish

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeerajaGirish

Hi, I don't know why people are having a problem with Dhawal's behaviour with Kinjal. As far as I am concerned, Kinjal is a spoilt and ill mannered girl (I don't know but she is very poor reflection of Koki's upbringing). Kinjal is not so innocent and she is now getting back the same from Dhaval. I only hope one day both Jigar, Parag met out the same treatment for their spouses. Marriage can work only when both husband and wife have mutual respect but putting down your husband in front of everyone like Koki and Kinjal do or lying constantly to your husband like Rashi does is not marriage. But my only crib of this serial is the title Saath nibana saathiya but it appears more of saath nibhana kokila.
Sorry if I have offened anyone.

Neeraja, you are free to post you views. .Don't think we will be offended.. Most of us think the same except that I think SNS is, these days more about Saath Nibhana Rashi and Urmila and their KKs than anybody else.. Sleepy

My goat is that if Dhawal is agree, he should be for the past, the way Kinjal was with him. He is being shown angry for Kinjal behaving like a wife finally which is what he wanted out of her..

If he has such problems with Kinjal's non trust issue then why was he taking the route of jealousy by acting to be all close to Falguni? Doesn't it defy logic? He went along with Falguni because he knew Kinjal would feel jealous and insecure but now he has a problem with the same thing?Ouch

The anger is not because Dhawal is treating Kinjal bad but it is because of why he is doing it and also because he is a hypocrite of first order. He does not say a word when his fui insults Kinjal the same way but admonishes Kinjal..

How is that correct? Anyway, I think Parag already dealt with Koki.. Jigar is forever blind about Rashi.. Jithu has runaway not able to bear his wife Urmila.Ouch

But when Kinjal changes, she is being shown the other side of the face.. Is it because she looked at her behavior, was sorry and she changed? She should have remained a shrewSmile

Hi Thanks for your reply. Regarding Dhawal,if I understood correctly he was too intimidated by Kinjal and Kinjal cared two hoots for him. When she worked as a model she never took his permission, when Kokila and her family stayed at Rajpal Nagar just to spite Urmila she behaved very badly. Being straight forward and being rude and proud is different.
For Dhawal , Falguni was a true friend who accepted for what he is hence he could not bear Kinjal's behaviour towards her. If not he would have pulled her up many times when she misbehaved with him, Urmi (whether we like it or not urmi is elder and also equal to her mother in law), or Kokila. But in trying to teach his wife a lesson, I also think the CV's lost their plot that's why we are not able to complelely sympathise with Dhawal.
Regarding Kokila, she never cared for Parag simply because he was not ambitious like Chirag. She showed disrespect to him and Parag only reacted when she falsely accused him of having affair with her sister. But wasn't Kokila wrong in her bahaviour but since it is Kokola, cv's have to some how justify her but in real life Parag type of husbands are called henpecked. I thought the story for Saath Nibana Saathiya would be how couples of different mentality come together, how the husband and wife relation works out. But the show is only Kalakaris being done by Urmi, or Rashi or Kinjal and the list goes on... The tile is very misleading.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top