Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
admonished Kinjal today about airing dirty laundry in public and for complaining about Urmi to one of her neighbors/friend.. Isn't he just the hypocrite?

What was it then when he went bag and baggage to sleep in the baniyan shop? What was it then when he insulted Kinjal and asked her to leave his office and refused to eat lunch? And was he actually praising Kinjal to Falguni when he took her help?Confused

The guy is getting on my nerves now.. He has one rule for his Rashi ben, Fui and about their conduct and one rule for Kinjal. Is it just because he now is sure that Kinjal loves him? Ouch

Why do the CVs show that loving someone (both in case of Gopi, Kinjal and Jigar) is a weakness rather than a strength.Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpbeena_jonzaina5mariyemRaadhnidelsi-dipsy80-ani_grNazmaJANJ4Deepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhawal..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I have just started the March episodes so haven't got to this bit yet but I was already a little irritated at Dhaval for telling Falguni about his relationship problems and then using the other woman to arouse jealousy in his wife. Especially as I felt that even without Falguni Kinjal was beginning to realise the truth of her own feelings.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJ4Justlikethat1

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Dhawal has been getting on my nerves.. the CVs should just end this and show them together my parents wants this and so do I.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyem

mariyem

mariyem

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Somdodt tell his guy hes fai is no saint well hes getting on my nerves as well

Justlikethat1

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
By punishing Kinjal he is spoiling his character it need to be end soonCry

Justlikethat1

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
The writers must have sniffed to much holi powder ... that is why they wrote the scene like that...that is all I can think of...ROFL

Justlikethat1

walquest2000

walquest2000

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
This actor was the most pleasant  face in the show, with his "best and best" - Only recently some one in the Creative Division has thought it a good idea to add him to the Urmila Gang.   Stupid idea.   Just see, in this forum, no one has any discussion on what is happening in the serial.  They talk of pics and contests, and who will win what.   It is going downhill.

mariyemJustlikethat1

NeerajaGirish

NeerajaGirish

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Hi, I don't know why people are having a problem with Dhawal's behaviour with Kinjal. As far as I am concerned, Kinjal is a spoilt and ill mannered girl (I don't know but she is very poor reflection of Koki's upbringing). Kinjal is not so innocent and she is now getting back the same from Dhaval. I only hope one day both Jigar, Parag met out the same treatment for their spouses. Marriage can work only when both husband and wife have mutual respect but putting down your husband in front of everyone like Koki and Kinjal do or lying constantly to your husband like Rashi does is not marriage. But my only crib of this serial is the title Saath nibana saathiya but it appears more of saath nibhana kokila.
Sorry if I have offened anyone.

walquest2000Justlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top