Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SailorMoonStar

Goldie

SailorMoonStar

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
So I just got an idea Smile.

Ok so after the Holi celebration, Rachna and Gunjan will become friends right? Clap And Rachna will start loving her very much again Tongue. And we know Vihaan loves his brother very much too Tongue.

Vihaan already noticed Rajiv's attraction to Gunjan, well I mean he thinks he is attracted to her. And what if Rachna does the same, think Gunjan likes Rajiv Shocked

I mean what if Vihaan and Rachna want to get their brother/sister together. Maybe they will put aside their differences and work together, thus Vina Heart track will start too along with Gunjeev track Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

RRulz1archerdivaAfu1992ananthi.shankarJShivArshaArshiDarlyneriddhima1manchaadiSandCastle.-PrimaDonna-braich_gal-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awesome idea for Gunjeev and VINA!" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

braich_gal

IF-Rockerz

braich_gal

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD!!! I was actually thinking along the same lines...the 2 will matchmake Gunjeev!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankarJShiv-sevenstreaks-HashiBoo

SailorMoonStar

Goldie

SailorMoonStar

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by braich_gal

OH MY GOD!!! I was actually thinking along the same lines...the 2 will matchmake Gunjeev!!!

YAY! Someone who thinks like me! By the way, are you a VINA fan or more of a Gunjeev fan? I love Vina the most lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_gal

braich_gal

IF-Rockerz

braich_gal

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SailorMoonStar

Originally posted by braich_gal

YAY! Someone who thinks like me! By the way, are you a VINA fan or more of a Gunjeev fan? I love Vina the most lol

I'm starting to grow on ViNa...in the beginning i never did want Vihaan for either girls because of what he did...but as we can now see that he's slowly changing... so i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt...second and last chance...am starting to grow on ViNa...i like their banters and Rachna's comeback to him every time...

I'm originally a MayAn fan...but somehow don't want to see them get together anymore...or if they do...not anytime soon...Mayank still needs to get over some issues before I'll be happy for them to be together again... 

i'm not fully a GunJeev fan romantically but more towards loving a strong friendship between Rajiv and Gunjan...However, just like ViNa, i'm also starting to grow on Gunjeev (romantically) as well...although i wish the circumstances will be slightly different where they're no longer teacher-student...

Edited by braich_gal - 26 March 2013 at 1:07am

JShiv

Darlyne

Goldie

Darlyne

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SailorMoonStar

So I just got an idea Smile.

Ok so after the Holi celebration, Rachna and Gunjan will become friends right? Clap And Rachna will start loving her very much again Tongue. And we know Vihaan loves his brother very much too Tongue.

Vihaan already noticed Rajiv's attraction to Gunjan, well I mean he thinks he is attracted to her. And what if Rachna does the same, think Gunjan likes Rajiv Shocked

I mean what if Vihaan and Rachna want to get their brother/sister together. Maybe they will put aside their differences and work together, thus Vina Heart track will start too along with Gunjeev track Big smileBig smileBig smile
Brilliant idea for CV.Clap

braich_gal

braich_gal

IF-Rockerz

braich_gal

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
if GunJeev and ViNa happens...you know what the best part of the whole thing would be???

Savitri Devi's reaction!!!!! ROFL

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
This would be a fun track. Ooh i like Smile

braich_gal

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

braich_gal

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.