Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

sunitaganguly

Groupbie

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelySoni.Ash_Storytellerkp_yasharancharu_81TheSnowmanThe_May_Rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanskaar Frustration Thread (Page 3)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ash_Storyteller

Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyvritscharu_81

LovelySoni.

LovelySoni.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitaganguly

9 p.m slot is such a hard to get slot in a popular channel  like colors TV..

and The cvs/director/PH of sanskaar have wasted the slot completely ..waste of good acting talents of Jai soni /Yashashri/Aruna Irani  etc 

They have deviated a lot from the story with which they strarted and Now they are literally direction less ..

they are not knowing what to show under the name *sanskaar*

and Instead of showing progressive things they are showing all sort of 19 the century regressive things..

literally  dont know how they use their brains so well for extracting crappy tracks ..instead of 

channelising it for good creative tracks 

ROFL

Edited by LovelySoni. - 09 April 2013 at 10:14am

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Well, CVs put the last nail into Bharti's coffin...Now there is no way of recovering this butcherd character...

The rest of the show, isn't worth commenting on either...Waste of air time and talent!

Good Bye SDAK!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thanaletcumiAsh_Storytellerkp_yasharan

Ash_Storyteller

Goldie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Storyteller

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Well, CVs put the last nail into Bharti's coffin...Now there is no way of recovering this butcherd character...

The rest of the show, isn't worth commenting on either...Waste of air time and talent!

Good Bye SDAK!!
don't worry The cv's will revive the bharti character again as per their needs..

they did the same with jagdish character in balika vadhu...they degraded him so low and now they are reviving him...so dont worry the same would be tried here as well when need arises  and when there is no new track to be shown.also mayb all this bharti sneeking and peeking  into jaimi's private hugs could also mean she is trying to see whether they (especially jay) love each other...and she is being calculative and mayb in the end will put some sense in ansu baa that these two love ecah other and should never be separated...

I really don't care what CVs want...I want Yashashri out of this show!...It's a waste of her talent and of all the other actors...It has a baseless story and is a boring show, which offers nothing to the viewers... 
Except to give some people a character to vent theri frustrations on...I would rather Yashashri was far far away from this mess...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 April 2013 at 5:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thanaletcumikp_yasharan

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
@MODs - Please adress this topic and member A.S.A.P...
yashasri's new interview!!

I understand our main MOD has exams but this is urgent...Thanks...

TheSnowman

Goldie

TheSnowman

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Are members bechari yashrashi pe personal attack kyun kar rahe ho? I agree with all the comments about the show and its storyline mentioned here...in fact i came here to voice my dissent towards the cv's myself...but lets not attack a actor and call her names.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitaganguly

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.