Page 3 Page 5

.FearlessSoul.

IF-Addictz

.FearlessSoul.

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
sdak  sucks like hell Dead
can't tolerate  this crap show..
have stopped watching it.. 
jay's talent is seriously  being wasted in this show...
i hate kishen character too ..
kishan is a terrible copy of ishaan character Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelySoni.charu_81TheSnowmanSuShaanRocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanskaar Frustration Thread (Page 2)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
chan chan

janavi07

IF-Dazzler

janavi07

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I Hate this show so much...I was Lots of Exception From this show ...But Swapna mam prove me wrong...Jay soni And yashashri Masurkar both r very Strong  character ...done Fabulous  Acting of their Previous show...but what happen here not looking Fresh acting ...poor story line...just like rushing the Track...having lil twist but no use...
till now i m not understand why there the Bharti character Confused...yashashri is very good actress if they understand the actor talent then the Story line be different with the High TRP ...
I thought the SDAK kind of Different  than the Saas bahu Melodrama...Again i was wrong ...SDAK on the way of the Saas bahu melodrama...and i hate this ...

1.Story line so poor 
2.confuse about the character
3.Not Looking Fresh Acting
4.waist of  jay and yashashri Talent 

now Swpan mam to understand their big competition for 9 pm slot ...atter CC also increase if they not improve the Story line then TRp also DRop as well as the high chance  go off the air ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSnowmankp_yasharan.FearlessSoul.

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Worst show on tv ryt now ...my bad luck is that i had to watch this show for my fav yashu but she is also not there so no reason to tolerate this show...how mean and selfish all family members are no one cared about bharti no one goes to ask about her well being ...she is shattered but no one goes to her to console her ...boring show with crap characters

LovelySoni.ktymkp_yasharan

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sarita.

Worst show on tv ryt now ...my bad luck is that i had to watch this show for my fav yashu but she is also not there so no reason to tolerate this show...how mean and selfish all family members are no one cared about bharti no one goes to ask about her well being ...she is shattered but no one goes to her to console her ...boring show with crap characters
agree with u , worst show I ever seen in my life n credit goes to dat dumb cvs...how stupid they cn be to not encash YMs popularity n not using her talent...n wht they wana show, its 3 months show started but till date they themselves don't know wht they want to show with bharati's charactor...urghhh...hate dis show :((

LovelySoni.kp_yasharan.sariminoz.

LovelySoni.

LovelySoni.

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

100000000000000000 % agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.sariminoz.

ktym

Goldie

ktym

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

No one are worried for bharti...Nicely enjoying the gruha pravesh of their new bahu...Angry and upar se they are not revealing the truth that they misunderstood jay-bhoomi's marriage as jay-bharti's...Angry

kp_yasharan

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

I also stopped watching this show...Will start watching ChaChan...

SADK started off well...but it turned out to be crappy Saas-bahu torture..., pariksha ...Angry
They are portraying our Indian cuture in wrong way.

.FearlessSoul.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.