Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yaqeen. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Pashna

I agree. He needs time and as sanaya said spare him for a while and then he will rock it. With experienced actors like sanaya and supriya ji I am sure he will find his ground too. He looks good and seems like a sweet guy so lets see

heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
the main problem is we are too much in a habit of watching Sanaya with other actors who are experienced...and knows how to act...be it Mohit...though he was new...but that didn't matter that much as Sanaya was also rising that time...then came Barun...who was very much experienced with two shows...

So its obvious we'll want that kind of spark...even I am not happy with Farhan...I mean till now i am not liking him that much to be truth...but yeah...i don't want to be judgmental also... I want to give some time...but as we can see..all other actors in the show are too much experienced...every one...even the friends of Chanchan...so...I am not bashing anyone...its just my point of view...everyone needs time here...we audiences...and also Farhan...
preethi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i liked him yar his n chanchan scenes was very hilarious n he was cute n naughty also😳 n sanaya was always best..it takes time to get used to him...
OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: heavenspirit

the main problem is we are too much in a habit of watching Sanaya with other actors who are experienced...and knows how to act...be it Mohit...though he was new...but that didn't matter that much as Sanaya was also rising that time...then came Barun...who was very much experienced with two shows...

So its obvious we'll want that kind of spark...even I am not happy with Farhan...I mean till now i am not liking him that much to be truth...but yeah...i don't want to be judgmental also... I want to give some time...but as we can see..all other actors in the show are too much experienced...every one...even the friends of Chanchan...so...I am not bashing anyone...its just my point of view...everyone needs time here...we audiences...and also Farhan...

I agree with that!!! We are used to seeing her with experienced actors. But he will become experienced in time. Agar koi usko chance nahi dega, toh experince kaise aayega!!! 
gunjan_babe thumbnail
not tht suspecting his talents 

the show shld garner trps soon

get trps or go this is the pressent situation of shows on any channel 

as sony is experiencing a bad situation in terms of trps 
Edited by gunjan_babe - 11 years ago