Now that is 'Hatke' romance...

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Saras pushing Kumud like he did was trademark SANJAY LEELA BHANSALI romance. It had angst, passion, aggression but also hint of childishness. Kumud was irritating Saras so much, he wanted to be left alone but she just won't leave him. Notice how he is finally taking his anger out someone else aka Kumud now? He unintentionally vents his anger out on her. They exert rights over each other because they know they can push each other around. They're mean to each other but stay under the pretence of 'humanity'. I seriously cannot imagine how passionate and intense there scenes will get in the future. There is so much ANGST between the two. They have traces of Sameer-Nandini and Devdas-Paro but fortunately for us there hasn't been anything like a Saras-Kumud on Indian television :D

P.S. I don't condone violence or anything but there is a whole different passion to SLB couples because they have that inner aggressive streak. Saras and Kumud are reminding me more of Catherine-Heathcliff from 'Wuthering Heights'...That wild passionate but unfulfilled love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
best couple of star plus and this year
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
virmaan84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U r soo right.. Saras & Kumud is a unique pair never seen on Indian tv till date.. Waiting to see them bag the best jodi awards soon.. Each and every scene in which they're together is so
Memorable and SLB has executed the story so well that audience remember even the minute details of their romance..
khanrocks thumbnail
slb couples are always unique Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
That scene was awesome.
Hats off SLB and JeNam
ShanUlas thumbnail
well i agree with u ...the romance may be like wuthering heights and Kumud too can be like Catherine but our Saraswati Chandra is not at all Heathcliff coz our SC is more giving and compassionate 
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: virmaan84

U r soo right.. Saras & Kumud is a unique pair never seen on Indian tv till date.. Waiting to see them bag the best jodi awards soon.. Each and every scene in which they're together is so
Memorable and SLB has executed the story so well that audience remember even the minute details of their romance..

I'm sure they will bag awards too :) Touchwood the quality of their scenes remains.
khanrocks thumbnail
they will other sp jodis cant touch them 
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana0127

well i agree with u ...the romance may be like wuthering heights and Kumud too can be like Catherine but our Saraswati Chandra is not at all Heathcliff coz our SC is more giving and compassionate 

Definitely Kumud has more traits of Catherine while SC is significantly different to Heathcliff but he does have that aggressive and suppressed side to him which Heathcliff did too. They were both neglected of love in their growing up years.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree... no other Jodi could have done this with such intensity and such passion! I agree they can treat each other like that but their feelings and emotions take over them and they prove how much they love each other... (how Saras pushed her unintentionally but instantly started blowing her arm to ease the pain) it was a beautifully done scene! Hats of to SLB, Gautam and Jenny! Superb work! 👏