Madhubala - Ek plot, Ek recycle...!!!:-)(FUN)

Posted: 11 years ago
Yes...That's what the show should be renamed now...!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Previously during the happier times (For Rishbala fans😳), it was the SLAP - SHAADI cycle...😳 We had the famous "RK ko thappad maaro aur doli me baith jao" track...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But now POST THE CV'S GRAND TWIST, the Plot has Totally changed its DNA and now Its HOSPITAL - JAIL...😎

First Mukund in Hospital...RK in Jail...😊

Next RK in Hospital - Mailk in Jail...😲

Once again RK in Hospital - Paddo In Jail...🀒

Now Don Bhai's surgery Over - I'm totally predicting it's Madhu's turn to "Pees some Chakki in Jail" now...🀣🀣
Edited by dilnasheen - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanya112

Lol so true!!! Now mayb this will only happen!! Some chakki peesing ho jaye by madhu also! Nice post btw!

thank you dear..πŸ˜ƒI'm going adopt the legendary CV's mantra "Let's wait and Watch"..LOL🀣
nice post...totally agree...but what will madhu be arrested for??πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Bonny_Rimpy

nice post...totally agree...but what will madhu be arrested for??πŸ˜•

For being an ACCOMPLICE to a Wanted Man...LOL...🀣I still haven't dropped the cam-recording in the studio idea...Even though most of them say it was on Stand-by...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
the recording was shown so prominently...even i think it might be something important in the later episodes
Originally posted by Bonny_Rimpy

the recording was shown so prominently...even i think it might be something important in the later episodes

Ah...Someone after my own heart...😳Even I think so too...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Madhu will start giving lectures to police inspector too 🀣🀣🀣. They'll then have to release her. 🀣🀣.
Originally posted by dilnasheen

Yes...That's what the show should be renamed now...!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Previously during the happier (For Rishbala fans😳) it was the SLAP - SHAADI cycle...😳 We had the famous "RK ko thappad maaro aur doli me baith jao" track...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But now POST THE CV'S GRAND TWIST, the Plot has Totally changed its DNA and now Its HOSPITAL - JAIL...😎

First Mukund in Hospital...RK in Jail...😊

Next RK in Hospital - Mailk in Jail...😲

Once again RK in Hospital - Paddo In Jail...🀒

Now Don Bhai's surgery Over - I'm totally predicting it's Madhu's turn to "Pees some Chakki in Jail" now...🀣🀣

Madhubala - Ek plot, Ek recycle...!!!:-)(FUN)

Good post.πŸ˜†
🀣 🀣 nice post dillu
Yes CV's love these two places πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Madhu will start giving lectures to police inspector too 🀣🀣🀣. They'll then have to release her. 🀣🀣.

🀣🀣How to do your job : Part III (The Police)...🀣🀣First two editions were for RK (How to do your Job : Part I (the good son) and Sultan (How to do your job : Part II (The good father )🀣🀣