Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

Kanahiyya hide things in the room!!

KamleeChhori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
It was 10:00 in the night,everyone else were sleeping except sona and kanahiyya!!
Sona was busy in the kitchen while kanahiyya was decorating his room for sona!!
"Done-Donna-done"said kanahiyya while checking everything for the last time!!
Kanahiyya heard someone's footsteps...he ran quickly towards the window and moved out through it!!
Sona entered the room and got shocked as well surprised!!She started looking at every corner of the room...her room was decorated like a newly wed brides room!!She looked at the walls which were decorated with roses and then she saw the bed which was decorated with rose petals...seeing the bed she blushed!!
Then she saw a gift with a note attached to it!!
She started reading the note "Sona,Sona ji...I want you to wear this"
Sona opened the gift and found a beautiful saree!
She moved towards the bathroom to change...while going to the bathroom she noticed something written on the mirror of the dressing table!!
"I LOVE YOU,SONAJI",she read and blushed and then moved towards the bathroom to change!!

After sometime she came out and saw kanahiyya standing in front of her,lost in her beauty!!
She moved towards him and waved her hand in front of him to make him comeback to reality!
She placed her hands around his neck...
Sona:Thankyou so much...it was the best gift!
Kanahiyya: Inspector kanahiyya is the best and whatever he does is always best...I couldn't take you to honeymoon nor did we celebrated our Suhaagraat so i thought of doing this so that we can spent some time together!!
Sona moves towards the wall and takes a rose...she comes near kanahiyya!!
Sona:You are a really good person and I'm lucky to have you in my life and i also wanted to say that...
Kanahiyya : that??what??
Sona:that...I 
kanahiyya: I??
sona: I Love You Too!!
Kanahiyya got surprised...he was not able to react!!today he heard those magical words from his wife,his life partner, HIS sona!!
He hugged her tightly and said: Sonaji,i wanted to surprise you by decorating the room and gifting you a saree but you surprised me with the most beautiful gift I have ever got and that is your LOVE...saying that he picked her in his arms and moved towards the bed...he made her lie down on the bed and then they made love!!

P.S:-i know that I'm late but was little busy due to some project!!
I'm sorry!!
Edited by JalebiGirl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamleeChhori thumbnail
Originally posted by: Garkhelsun

Thank you well done

Thanks
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Ulala, so far in the show.. We have only seen Kanhaiya confessing his love. Here we get to see Sona  confessing her love and Kanhaiya making surprises for Sona. Good job and i like it. You certainly have a writer in you πŸ˜‰
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Ulala, so far in the show.. We have only seen Kanhaiya confessing his love. Here we get to see Sona  confessing her love and Kanhaiya making surprises for Sona. Good job and i like it. You certainly have a writer in you πŸ˜‰

This is the first time i wrote something on a couple...I never did before!!
I'm glad that you liked it because you are a great writer!!
Thank you😊
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: JalebiGirl

This is the first time i wrote something on a couple...I never did before!!
I'm glad that you liked it because you are a great writer!!
Thank you😊

There is always a first for everything πŸ˜‰ 
Keep writing more and you will certainly be a good writer one day πŸ˜ƒ
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

There is always a first for everything πŸ˜‰ 
Keep writing more and you will certainly be a good writer one day πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for encouraging me😊
karsuh thumbnail
Thanks for that beautiful romantic scene between Sona and Kanhaiyya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ and for a first timer you were just simply fantastic πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ and carry on  your writing skills as i see a very talented writer in you πŸ˜ƒ
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Originally posted by: karsuh

Thanks for that beautiful romantic scene between Sona and Kanhaiyya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ and for a first timer you were just simply fantastic πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ and carry on  your writing skills as i see a very talented writer in you πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a Lott...πŸ˜ƒ
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WoW aayesha...beautiful...its was your 1st time when u wrote something and u suceeded...g wow moment for u and don't say sorry and edit that line because u already told me that u were done with your writing...

And i am thankful to u and visha that because of u both, i am not sad now as u guys participated and wrote the given scene beautifully...thanks again.

Aayesha...u should right more and i am serious about it.
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.singh

WoW aayesha...beautiful...its was your 1st time when u wrote something and u suceeded...g wow moment for u and don't say sorry and edit that line because u already told me that u were done with your writing...

And i am thankful to u and visha that because of u both, i am not sad now as u guys participated and wrote the given scene beautifully...thanks again.

Aayesha...u should right more and i am serious about it.

Thank you so much
Im glad that you liked it...this was my first time and frankly speaking I tried it only for you!!
Thanks for those encouraging words 😊