Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

NoComments

NoComments

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
MasterChef is something that I have followed across all seasons and this season is already looking interesting and challenging! Smile

Also love the fact that Vikas Khanna still continues to be on the show Embarrassede

But personally, I thought the weekend time slot from the earlier seasons better suited the format of the show.. One episode needs to completely show the workings of the day.. This format and 30 min slot where a single day contest gets broken over multiple episodes breaks the continuity and the thrill of the show..

How I wish that it was back on the 1 hr weekend slot Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sabatahircutivenikaPicasso9MriduBProud-India

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MC time slot" in Master Chef Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khosla03

Goldie

khosla03

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
That what I wanted I prefer weekend slot...:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Proud-India

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
My friend IPL-6 is near & this time MC & IPL will be clash.

So, if they will put it at weekend slot,it will be failure in TRPs.

Kitchen is connected with daily life, so it's perfect to put it weekly slot instead of weekend.

And TRPs are very decent in 1ST & 2Nd week with this new looking timings.

Even original season of MC-Australia is daily from MC-India came.

NoComments_QueenBee_

suku_07

IF-Sizzlerz

suku_07

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
I completely agree on this, 1 hr slot was much better than 30 mins..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NoCommentsPicasso9Proud-India

_QueenBee_

_QueenBee_

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
i guess it's only me who is enjoying that masterchef is coming 5 days a week rather than just 2 days !!!! LOL

i feel it's a good move by starplus, but let's see how they execute it through out the season and how it will be received by trp audience !!!!

i guess few of international formats of MC have also been daily shows and are well received, yes, i am talking about very successful masterchef Australia !!!!
hope MCI3 also does well.

so far, i am enjoying the show !!!!
Smile

Edited by Queen22 - 26 March 2013 at 8:59am

NoCommentsProud-India

NoComments

NoComments

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
My concern is that work days, there is a high chance of me missing the show and I still dont know if it gets repeat telecast late in the night..

Weekends work better that way..

Great that the show has opened to great TRPs.. specially that it is contesting Balika Vadhu on Colors on the same slot... but then the later has completely lost its charm lately due to the replacement... Good for our chefs I guess

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Angels11

Goldie

Angels11

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
1 more reason c'd b that STAR doesnt ve any other competitive show that they can put in that death slot prime time 8. Earlier they had IPKKND but they still dont ve a viable replacement. Hence prob this experiment to c if it works out Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

suku_07

IF-Sizzlerz

suku_07

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoComments

My concern is that work days, there is a high chance of me missing the show and I still dont know if it gets repeat telecast late in the night..

Weekends work better that way..

Great that the show has opened to great TRPs.. specially that it is contesting Balika Vadhu on Colors on the same slot... but then the later has completely lost its charm lately due to the replacement... Good for our chefs I guess

Well concern is bit different, for each and every challenge result we have to wait till next day that's quite annoying Angry

Angels11Proud-India

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.