Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshani52 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
JINKO DD KE HARDWORKING OR DEDICATION KO PRAISE YA APPRECIATE KARNA NAHI ATA PLZ WOH LOG DD KI BATE NA KARE TOH ACHA HOGA KYOKE DD NE NHI KAHA HAI KI DD KE HARDWORK KE BARE ME BAAT KARO APNE FAV KE BAAT KARO BAS DD APNE KAM SE KHUSH HAI JAHE WOH 12 HR KAM KARE YA HODIDAY PAR JAYE DD KI MARJI AUR RAHI BAAT NEHA I M ALSO WAITING 4 HER ENTRY MAGAR MADHUBALA AKA DD HAI AUR RAHEGI JINKO MANANA HAI MANLO NHI MANANA HAI MAT MANO AGAR DD KAM KARE YA HOLIDAY JAYE DD HAR KAM SOCH SAMJH KE KARTI HAI KOI DIRECTOR YA KISIKE KE KEHNE PAR NHI BEING FAN OF HER I LUV HER THE WAY SHE IS NO ONE IS LIKE HER
xolfiya thumbnail
Well iam waiting her to enter in the show not in flashback also in present i like her she is talented actress So we Appreciate talent!!n if talent stand infront of talent Makes the show more successful so we r not insecure like dome Rk fans who cant stand other talented actor!! Wish MB team a very God Luck n Bashers Get Well soon...whatever will u say its a team work cant give whole credit to one character or one PERSON!!...well what will u understand who only open their mouth to Bash or brain works only how to mock others!!
xolfiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

She's an actress not a princess - everyone has to work a lil more now and then - and if she and her fans are complaining - she can find herself another job. She can be a secuity guard and sit on her ass all day! sorry used the word ass - coz u used it aswell.. [;) All are seems in a mood of unwanted advices so here i come with one more advice what do u all think VD n DD both leave the shiw n CARI u will enjoy NEHA entry n screen space n Other will enjoy sultan n Neha love story ...CLAPS * i have ended the conversation of ur Bashing Game :P ab kya hy na ek choti pe jata h tu ek fan group ki bura lagta h.dosra off nhn leta tou logo ko us se b problem hai!!
"Aby HARDWORK PRAISE NAHI KRSAKTE TU APNE DIMAG KO BASHING MEIN WASTE KU KRTE HO APNE DIMAG KA SUKOON PASAND NHN TU LOGO KO"ahh i made a dialouge MOST WELCOME for ur Bashing after ma dis comment...Edited by xolfiya - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Her screen space and hard work is shared by Deepali too. BUT still if Pwincess DD can't take the pressure she can LEAVE - I won't miss her! 😉
<div></div>She bores me to yawnful sleep any way.

You seem to be in bad mood.   ðŸ˜• I was sharing my pov & nothing else. Why are you so angry? After a long time you made a post, so I commented since I like Neha too. I didn't tell you to praise DD. It was my own opinion!

Seems like you felt bad!   ðŸ˜•

Sorry for that if you hate my comments this much. Next time I won't come to your topics.
leo555 thumbnail
IT SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE'S HEART IS FULL OF HATRED N JEALOUSY FOR DD. ANGUISH, FRUSTRATION CUD  B SEEN IN THEIR COMMENTS. AT ONE MOMENT SOME PPL SAY THAT  THEY DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT HER N NEX MOMENT I SEE THEM BASHING HER. DD U REALLY R VERY FAMOUS N SUCCESSFUL THATS WHY UR HATERS N ENEMIES TOO TALK ABOUT U IN THEIR EVERY POST DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY. THEY ALWAYS SAY THAT THEY DONT BASH BUT I SEE EACH OF THEM BASHING U . MADHUBALA IS ALL ABOUT MADHU N STORY N ALL CHARACTERS REVOLVE AROUND MADHU  WHETHER SOME PPL LIKE IT OR NOT  BUT THATS THE TRUTH OF SHOW.  BDW ITS NOT OUR FAULT THAT MAKERS OF THE SHOW TOOK DD AS MADHU N NOT UR FAV. WITH VD. HAD IT BEEN UR FAV.THEN D SCENARIO WUD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT N ALL OF U WUD HAVE BEEN PRAISING MADHU IN EACH N EVERY POST. 
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lol. ..I left relying and wasting time here ages ago...
But dd ke pyaare bakton... You can carry on.
Seeing that this topic is for neha. And I don't care For anyone else you wanna discuss. Lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
gone read the days of tulse parvati where every track had to start not end with them...now and days male leads hv Equal weight in tv not audience read also luving it...

even in Dd n VD not ARs previous shws both male not female leads had equal roles...story gets monotonous if everything revolves around the female leadd only...not I me very much excited abt neha mehtas entry...

I don't think neha sultan will be the parallel couple...neha will play the bad past of sultan the way rk is for madhu and I want sultan n madhu t choose each othr in presence of Rk n neha...not coz the past is dead...she will be more intersting if neha is shwn alive...that wll spice up sulbala track een more...not mk it cliched...hving parallel leads not parallel jdis is VERY IMP for a shw to complete 1000 episode ..

.n I me super happy nha will be playing the othr female lead...I hate dipz not trishna...badly needed some. gud female parallel lead even if she is playing and negtive role...drashti needs some support. ...

the way AR n VD .made and strong male lead base of the shw...dd not nha will now mk the female basr strong as dipz n trishna has ZeRo appeal..
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

<font size="4">gone read the days of tulse parvati where every track had
to start not end with them...now and days male leads hv Equal weight in
tv not audience read also luving it...

even in Dd n VD not ARs previous
shws both male not female leads had equal roles...story gets monotonous
if everything revolves around the female leadd only...not I me very much
excited abt neha mehtas entry...

I don't think neha sultan will be the
parallel couple...neha will play the bad past of sultan the way rk is
for madhu and I want sultan n madhu t choose each othr in presence of Rk
n neha...not coz the past is dead...she will be more intersting if neha
is shwn alive...that wll spice up sulbala track een more...not mk it
cliched...hving parallel leads not parallel jdis is VERY IMP for a shw
to complete 1000 episode ..

.n I me super happy nha will be playing the
othr female lead...I hate dipz not trishna...badly needed some. gud
female parallel lead even if she is playing and negtive role...drashti
needs some support. ...

the way AR n VD .made and strong male lead base
of the shw...dd not nha will now mk the female basr strong as dipz n
trishna has ZeRo appeal..</font>

Abby you've made interesting points here. Thanks for relating your comments to the post. For those who make the correct effort... I'll reply to.