Anamika

Important regarding Anamika or Rano (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
thank u thank u thank u thank u sooo much for dis post..i've tried once to stop members frm doin dis,bt i dint feel dat i was succesful in dat..anyway thnx u very much for dis post..i hope der wil b some peace in dis forum frm nw onwards..i want d active n hapy anamika forum bak..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Important regarding Anamika or Rano (Page 3)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

there are few not few actually one in my list who is unnecessarily instigating forum ppl by making neg posts... 
Abhay Raichand Day Dreaming is my ever fav charcter and if anyone could visit PKYEK forum i have targetted him many times when he irritated me with his "Stay away" Board...LOL

dats wat i also sed yaar..der r only few who doesnt make difference in reel n real life charcters of actors..n dats y i made a post dat day n i thought dat shayad unko samajh aa jayega..bt i was wrong..
other thing am also a big abhay fan..Embarrassedam still his fan,bt am nt liking him in MB as much as i did wen he was in pkyek..n yes i was also get annoyed by his stay away...i got really angry sumtimes..
sorry baat baat pe pata hi nahi chala pkyek kab beech mein aagayi..WinkLOL

romaila

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnfundu

Your mods are hands in glove with Anamika fans proly coz they have been on the forum longer. Whatever it is, I'd have loved it for them to be open.

That stupid forum post really just means ...

Anything offensive against Anamika or her fans
Anything stupid against Anamika or her fans

And this simpy ... ugh --- in her title she writes to rano and anamika fans or something but read her post ... its all about rano fans code of ethics. And they want us to take them seriously. Go drown in your own delusional world.

Despite the fact that you find it useless, all  I can do is Thank You very much for actually taking time to read the post and comment on it three times though the first and the other two lacks consistency. On taking them seriously or not totally depends on the members themselves. This post was just simple and doesn't compell anyone to do so if they think its completely diffirent from their thoughts but I would have appreciated if it was being reflected upon. For drowning myself in delusional world, I would do that in due time as its quite simple. Also as they: The Simple things are the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them - P. Coehlo.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17..Bournville..TheSnowman

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Your P Coehlo quote is thoroughly misplaced in an otherwise bland reply.

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnfundu

Your P Coehlo quote is thoroughly misplaced in an otherwise bland reply.

If you think so what else can i say Stern Smile

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

hi i am new here on anamika thread Tongue
i was thinking to joinErmm but i saw here somany negative topics Ouch
so i drop my idea 

And i totally agree with ur words Thumbs Up

Loving Rano doesn't mean hating Anamika and loving Anamika doesn't mean hating Rano

i hope this words  work for themEmbarrassed who are still in a battle of Anamika and Rano 
and they finally realize there is no AchievementLOL of fighting for rano and Anamika this is  such a childish behaviour  sorry if my words hurt any one feelings 

But seriously i didnt want to hurt just wana say in simple words  Plz stop fighting and watch the show and Dont create such a Negative post against Rano And Anamika 

this is just a show and they r doing there job Wink

Anamika character Embarrassed is a witch who is thirsty of true love 
 Rano character is simple loving human beingEmbarrassed

Both are different and i think both are doing amazing job  Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSnowmananaghakaran

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Agreed with your post Simmy. Only hope that you intend this for both the fan groups.

-Misek-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.