Anamika

Important regarding Anamika or Rano (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Thanks for making this post...all members here are mature enough and can differnciate between fictional and real ppl...there are few not few actually one in my list who is unnecessarily instigating forum ppl by making neg posts...

Welcome ji Embarrassed

Being on IF from years i know neg comments on any character isnt bashing itself and can be taken as constructive criticism...making fun of characters, their acts, dialogues and tracks is a routine thing on IF. All these shows are meant for our entertainment and fictional characters are a part of this entertainment world...taking them so seriously that one can go after a real person for bashing their fav or showed his/jher dislike towards it...its a silly act for me. This is what I have been trying to say but the again ...
 I like making fun posts on each and every charcater and made many on Rano as then she had mostly irritated me...that doesn't meant i hit her coz m Anamika fan.Stern Smile Exactly, people can make fun post on Ana as well LOLAbhay Raichand Day Dreaming is my ever fav charcter and if anyone could visit PKYEK forum i have targetted him many times when he irritated me with his "Stay away" Board...LOL

Being Anamika fan had never objected any of neg posts aginst her as i belive its a part of forum activity and always tried posting my POV in a funny way ...but creating a neg posts with an intention of instigating a particular fan group is not acceptable which is being repeated by a particular member who always shows a high level of seriousness towards forum members. Stern Smile 
This is what makes me annoyed. I strongly believe in criticism too but as long as they are done in a healthy way. Wink

My replies in red Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Important regarding Anamika or Rano (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

Thanks for this post hunn <3 I actually made a post re the same but got rid of it thinking that seeing the condition of the forum maybe a mod or another member would post something... so hope that instead of only thanking you for this post, people actually begin to reflect the things mentioned here in their comments/topics.

I hope so too, Fingers Crossed, all we can do is try but it depends on people themselves whether to take it or not.Wink Glad that it has been made a sticky nowSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..dishu..

hope people were so mature simmyOuch

Tell me about it Dead

-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

thanks Simmy...much needed post!

You're welcome HinaSmile hope it works. 

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Well said Simmy.

Thank You Smile

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up much needed post...Smile

-Misek-romaila

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vasishtha

Thumbs Up much needed post...Smile

Thank You ji Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

TheSnowman

Goldie

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.