Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone, 

I have been following this forum since the beginning of the show and have been reading stuffs regarding Anamika a lot lately. Though I prefer to stay away from those sorts of post but I seriously think it's going overboard now which is getting annoying and  clearly disturbing the dcor of the forum.  

Its fine to have your personal favourites be it Anamika (JeeKa) or Rano (Reet). But this kind of childish act and every day's ranting frustration on how the chudail looks or what she does and furthermore dragging in the actor themselves in those post seriously won't be accepted. It is fine that you can have negative comments on either character as I believe negative comments are not bashing as long as they are done in appropriate manner. 

Please keep your personal fave but no HATE clubs to be tolerated. Loving Rano doesn't mean hating Anamika and loving Anamika doesn't mean hating Rano either. Opinions are more than welcome but bashing character and definitely HATE is not welcome. Hope members will support to my idea if not civilised members definitely will...

Simmy

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasree32oceanbreeze11senikadaYujinArpi17meghna.sky..Bournville..-Swetha-PhoenixSnitch49hinzCornia_JenAmSunshineTearsanaghakaran-RK_Ki_Biwi-Ohmyjerryworldromailacarisma2-bonbon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Important regarding Anamika or Rano" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
hope people were so mature simmyOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

senikada-Swetha--Misek--RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

thanks Simmy...much needed post!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

senikada-Swetha--Misek--RK_Ki_Biwi-

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Well said Simmy.

senikada-Misek--RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for making this post...all members here are mature enough and can differnciate between fictional and real ppl...there are few not few actually one in my list who is unnecessarily instigating forum ppl by making neg posts...

Being on IF from years i know neg comments on any character isnt bashing itself and can be taken as constructive criticism...making fun of characters, their acts, dialogues and tracks is a routine thing on IF. All these shows are meant for our entertainment and fictional characters are a part of this entertainment world...taking them so seriously that one can go after a real person for bashing their fav or showed his/jher dislike towards it...its a silly act for me. I like making fun posts on each and every charcater and made many on Rano as then she had mostly irritated me...that doesn't meant i hit her coz m Anamika fan.Stern Smile. Abhay Raichand Day Dreaming is my ever fav charcter and if anyone could visit PKYEK forum i have targetted him many times when he irritated me with his "Stay away" Board...LOL

Being Anamika fan had never objected any of neg posts aginst her as i belive its a part of forum activity and always tried posting my POV in a funny way ...but creating a neg posts with an intention of instigating a particular fan group is not acceptable which is being repeated by a particular member who always shows a high level of seriousness towards forum members. Stern Smile 

..Bournville..-Misek-anaghakaran-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for this post hunn <3 I actually made a post re the same but got rid of it thinking that seeing the condition of the forum maybe a mod or another member would post something... so hope that instead of only thanking you for this post, people actually begin to reflect the things mentioned here in their comments/topics.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..-Misek-romaila

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Well all that is right topic poster but ek baat batao ... who the hell are you vaise?

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnfundu

Well all that is right topic poster but ek baat batao ... who the hell are you vaise?

I have made it clear in the post itself and since you've specifically asked me lemme tell you, I m a sincere member of this forum since the beginning of the show. The fact that I don't post my views on certain topics does not  mean I do not read them as well. And honestly I m so glad and honoured that you've agreed with my post. @bold: Btw I am shocked as I have been kept in so much dark ever since as I never knew there were other ways on asking people's introduction. Thanks for letting me know.
I seriously would have love to give more of my info but then I doubt it'd have been of your liking.
Simmy 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.