Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Ok guys I know this is a late post but I'm losing interest in this serial so watched it late. If it wasn't for my unconditional love for rosid i would've quit this piece of crap ages ago.

Is it just me that noticed that cv's showed khushi overhearing rosid's conversation (terrace segmentEmbarrassed) when in fact she was in jail at that time and came back in the morning.There was a jail scene shown and she wasn't in the house.This was shown clearly! How is this possible? If I'm wrong please correct me, here's the link.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvtnuu_sasural-simar-ka-11th-december-2012-video-watch-online-pt2_shortfilms#.UVB7j1cjWp0

This showed that bw family was happy that khushi and veeru are in jail. Roli was happy too as she didn't have to go disco. Then this part doesn't make sense, how can khushi possibly come back wearing her saari and then in the morning after in her disco clothes!!!?!!!?!!Confused Lets just take it as a blooper LOL

Even the part where naina and khushi were having a conversation and khushi told naina that roli loves someone else..Does she know its veeru? If she did then she would've stopped it! Anyway, if naina knew from before that sid was married then why on earth in this episode- 17th January 2013- during the ya rabba sequence did she say siddhant sir toh shaadi shuda hai, nahi naina tum ek shaadi shuda insaan se kaise pyaar kar sakti ho. Why was she so shocked? When that terrace episode was aired on 11th decemberConfused

Now back to the episode, I am happy that sid is innocent but furious at cv's for still showing naina in some way, not negative. They are trying to show that she has been brainwashed by khushi and isn't doing anything on purpose. This may be good as this means she'll go quicker.

I actually don't get how bw family can accept khushi again and let her speak like this in front of everyone. How can u forgive someone who was the cause of your heart attack mataji?? And the cause of all your troubles, she even pushed u as well.

Just to end with my prediction:
Veeru will lie to roli saying he is her husband, she will believe it. Naina and sid marriage discussion to come up, maybe next week. Naina will have a 'fake' miscarriage after her marriage with sid. Angry

I still think there is no leap, it just doesn't make sense. Well if there is a leap, the story will continue like this:

Sid  will never accept naina as his wife, he may turn devdas type.

Roli will be living with veeru and one day she'll regain her memory and secretly run from veeru's house and go to Bw house. There she will learn about naina and sid marriage and she will go somewhere far thinking sid is happy with his new wife etc. Sid will sense roli's presence. During all of this veeru will be searching for roli as she is no where to be found.

A long 3 months track just to show sid and roli confrontation. Then veeru comes in the picture, dies [maybe from a heart attackLOL]and then Rosid united. Oh and that naina will be exposed by prem as it seems as if he doesn't believe the shit going on- either its poor acting/expressions or he really does suspect naina/khushi.

sorry about the long post Embarrassed Please comment!

The way to save your show:
No leap! Expose naina within a month and kill her off so there's no possibility of her return. You can keep khushi in if you're that desperate and make sid help roli regain her lost memory. By him taking roli back to mumbai and to all those places they went to..the beach, the restaurant where roli ordered drink number 46 Day Dreaming, the place where rosid had their sketch drawn, where roli got shot etc... Oh what episodes they were!!! And by showing roli falling in love with Sid again! Big smile All this will delay Rosid consummation and when avika turns 16 in july u can show such a scene..don't get me wrong not BALH, vulgar type ewww no!! But in a clean and romantic way.  This will get ssk back to top 5 and colors channel back to no.2 position. Thumbs Up

Edited by malihaahmed - 25 March 2013 at 1:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhavimadhu-anu-srdevisandrajNisbahx55shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What a Flop episode! Bloopers! and my prediction" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sammy235

Sammy235

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
yea I think the same. Rashmi Sharma said there won't be a leap but she did not mention anything about this track. There won't be a leap as it doesn't make sense. The track will continue. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisbahx

nadiak14ever

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sandraj

Goldie

sandraj

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
maliha dear lol u pointed out so many bloopers everyone missed. 

so like upra di pointed out cvs changed the storyline due to our constant bothering. and our hate for nainas character. 

1 more thing everyone is loosing interest. did u guys read the comments under the post naina pregnancy on ssk official colors facebook page.

every one wants roli back in bw house. no one is interested in roli memory lost track and this fake pregnancy and naico sid marriage track

Edited by Sandralong - 25 March 2013 at 11:20am

Nisbahx

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sammy235

yea I think the same. Rashmi Sharma said there won't be a leap but she did not mention anything about this track. There won't be a leap as it doesn't make sense. The track will continue. 

If the track does continue like this for more than 2 months i will seriously die of boredom Dead

Nisbahx

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadiak14ever

This boring show is giving me a headache, even though I don't really watch this show , but reading the story every episode like I do for all the othe r shows as well , this is the most boring show on tv seriously second is uttaran . But this is the first one , pls cvs listen to the viewers either end khushi and Nina's story or end the show period.  I don't understand how this show even gets trps. Ho watch this boring show

It was going really well and fetched high trp's because of Rosid, but sadly now i don't see a future for the show.Cry

Nisbahx

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandralong

maliha dear lol u pointed out so many bloopers everyone missed. 

so like upra di pointed out cvs changed the storyline due to our constant bothering. and our hate for nainas character. 

1 more thing everyone is loosing interest. did u guys read the comments under the post naina pregnancy on ssk official colors facebook page.

every one wants roli back in bw house. no one is interested in roli memory lost track and this fake pregnancy and naico sid marriage track

Yes i know silly cv's forgot their own story LOL Well it will be a good lesson to them when the trp's are 1+,this week will be high because of veeru drama but weeks to come this show's trp's will sink lower and lower Ouch

I read a few and i've tried convincing a few to watch ssk..but seriously today's episode was so boring Dead How can i convince viewers to come back?

Nisbahx

sandraj

Goldie

sandraj

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
exactly. everything until sat episode was ok. but todays episode the worst episode in the history and tmws its going to be another bullshit episode. why r they still trying to prove naina innocent. when cvs themselves showed naina as a psycho or did they forgot their own storyline.

come cvs end this torturing senseless episodes fast. every one is loosing interest no one is even bother to watch or comment. please end naina track and give roli her memory back and reunite rosid and come up with some other track fast. its been 6 months already.

Nisbahx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top