Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

   

The New Boy Dev !!!!!!! (Page 6)

Poll Question: is dev negative , grey or positive ???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [25.00%]
3 [18.75%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [6.25%]
1 [6.25%]
3 [18.75%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Joined: 13 June 2012

Posts: 14210

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Yep! It will be an excellent and emotional moment to see. Brother saving his sister, bang on! Wink
Haan, ab iske baad Raashi ke liye koi chhota sa ladka dhund lein. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The New Boy Dev !!!!!!! (Page 6)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Joined: 23 May 2011

Posts: 4995

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Yep! It will be an excellent and emotional moment to see. Brother saving his sister, bang on! Wink
Haan, ab iske baad Raashi ke liye koi chhota sa ladka dhund lein. LOL

 i know i like the bonding Embarrassedbtw brother n sister so sweet Embarrassed
what about anand chopra or anand diwanTongue from parichayy both will look good widWinkTongue raashi
 and ginny ke liye rajvir from kya huaEmbarrassed is much better they will look good together Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Joined: 13 June 2012

Posts: 14210

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Koi bhi chale ga, bas is bhoot se toh achha ho.
Aur waise bhi, this Dev is turning out to be a villian, so we can accept him now. LOL Aur agar koi ne entry comes. Then we wish to have a good one this time. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Joined: 23 May 2011

Posts: 4995

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Koi bhi chale ga, bas is bhoot se toh achha ho.
Aur waise bhi, this Dev is turning out to be a villian, so we can accept him now. LOL Aur agar koi ne entry comes. Then we wish to have a good one this time. Ermm

 ya bhoot dev Angryis the villian now Tongue
yea tru new entry should be positive Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AB_DaKriticizer

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Joined: 06 September 2006

Posts: 2209

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I am kind of sick of Rocky tracks...we have been getting too much  Rocky and Raavi

I would like a simple sweet kid to save Ginny..one that perhaps girls may look over cause he is not 'super hot'

It could be a guy that has always been in the background of Ginny, noticing her, but not having the guts to speak to her or ask her to be his "friend"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Joined: 23 May 2011

Posts: 4995

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

I am kind of sick of Rocky tracks...we have been getting too much  Rocky and Raavi

I would like a simple sweet kid to save Ginny..one that perhaps girls may look over cause he is not 'super hot'

It could be a guy that has always been in the background of Ginny, noticing her, but not having the guts to speak to her or ask her to be his "friend"

 totally agree Wink
 

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Joined: 14 July 2010

Posts: 13181

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
is his one eye made of stone?? it looked like so 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Joined: 23 May 2011

Posts: 4995

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

is his one eye made of stone?? it looked like so 
 i thinkTongue he looks scaryShocked he should enter anamika show Tongue
 the chudail will look awesome ROFLtogetherWinkLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.