Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

   

The New Boy Dev !!!!!!! (Page 5)

Poll Question: is dev negative , grey or positive ???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [25.00%]
3 [18.75%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [6.25%]
1 [6.25%]
3 [18.75%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Joined: 23 May 2011

Posts: 4995

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

They should HELL not show this stuff... Shocked Bhaang and something bad to her. Angry CvsCensored D'oh

arey shubh shubh bolo aisa kuch nahi hoga Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AB_DaKriticizer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The New Boy Dev !!!!!!! (Page 5)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Joined: 10 April 2012

Posts: 2441

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
ha dekhte hai kya hota hai..
sabse pehle use permission toh mil jae humari sweety se!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizer

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Joined: 23 May 2011

Posts: 4995

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..nisaluvrk..

ya i too saw the promo...ginni is standing with her frns in a garden n bhoot is with his frns and says ane do ise holi party mein n sabak sikhauga something.

i am afraid, this track might go like the one before with ginni n raashi going to a party and ginni gettig lost after that..its kinda heading that way or worse they wil show ginni drinking bhaang and then all that drama again after rinku...noo!!
lets see what they show...but please something different!

 probably ajay Confusedn rockyTongue will fight wid bhoot  Deadn his frndsStar kya pata n save ginni Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Joined: 13 June 2012

Posts: 14210

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
@Mansi,
Permission toh mile gi he pakka.LOL Tabhi toh promo mein woh hai. LOL

@lizzie,
Arey shub shub bolne ke liye yeh CVs kuchh asia karen toh... ab toh bas Rocky he hai umeed. Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..nisaluvrk..lizzie1765

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Joined: 10 April 2012

Posts: 2441

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

Originally posted by ..nisaluvrk..

ya i too saw the promo...ginni is standing with her frns in a garden n bhoot is with his frns and says ane do ise holi party mein n sabak sikhauga something.

i am afraid, this track might go like the one before with ginni n raashi going to a party and ginni gettig lost after that..its kinda heading that way or worse they wil show ginni drinking bhaang and then all that drama again after rinku...noo!!
lets see what they show...but please something different!

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">probably ajay Confusedn rockyTongue will fight wid bhoot Deadn his frndsStar kya pata n save ginni Embarrassed</font>

ya..it could happen!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizer

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Joined: 23 May 2011

Posts: 4995

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

@Mansi,
Permission toh mile gi he pakka.LOL Tabhi toh promo mein woh hai. LOL

@lizzie,
Arey shub shub bolne ke liye yeh CVs kuchh asia karen toh... ab toh bas Rocky he hai umeed. Shocked

haan lagta hain rocky hi umeed hain Shockedaur waise bada maza ayyega Tonguerocky aur rocky  ke dost Embarrassedbhoot aur uske frnd ka keema banana mein TongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Joined: 13 June 2012

Posts: 14210

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
@lizzie,
Rocky ke dost nahi, Rocky akela. Cool Rinku ko bhi toh 5-5 gundon se akele he bachaya tha. Dead toh ab ek ko nahi sambhal sakta kya? Shocked Confused. LOL
But seriously, better than anyone, Rocky will be the best choice to save Ginny. Untill CVs find some other boy. Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Joined: 23 May 2011

Posts: 4995

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

@lizzie,
Rocky ke dost nahi, Rocky akela. Cool Rinku ko bhi toh 5-5 gundon se akele he bachaya tha. Dead toh ab ek ko nahi sambhal sakta kya? Shocked Confused. LOL
But seriously, better than anyone, Rocky will be the best choice to save Ginny. Untill CVs find some other boy. Shocked

kya galthi ki hain rocky ke Embarrasseddoston kiTongueTongue woh climax scene mein ConfusedConfused nahi involve honge ROFLShocked
yea rocky will save his sister so sweettt Embarrassed
 but why would cvs find another boy Confusedfor ginny
ab toh raashi Embarrassed ki WinkTonguebaari hain after  ginny na Wink
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AB_DaKriticizer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.