Phir Subah Hogi

PSH Season 2: Mods Plz make Sticky Topic (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 109

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Payal   Ok ...we can  work  that...but  I  am   thinking this  is  a new story as  I  really  did  not want to  bring in the mess that was the LOVE triangle into the picture...  So in  this  story  no bad blood between Uncle and Bhanja   or Amu and  Adi but if you want to   add  a rift between them ... any   ideas on how ???

Edited by Vinnie79 - 27 March 2013 at 9:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PSH Season 2: Mods Plz make Sticky Topic (Page 7)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Well Amu( Still Unknown) and Adi( Ronit) have their work cut out there. Embarrassed

Vinnie79ronshaan

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
No no No!!! No triangle not again  no... It would be nice if Amu gives Adi a hard time Embarrassed And Amu takes some time to patch things up with Sugni. But no triangle. Plz I beg

Vinnie79ronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Vinnie

This is Indian serial - DRAMABAZI is a must !!!!!

No bad blood between Mama- Bhanja. That was resolved at the end of PHS 1 but I think Adi needs to show he has grown up which includes learning live with his feeling for Sugni, realise the hurt he caused Amu and what it will take for them to be together etc. I am not saying this is center of the story but as we are bringing the characters forward so their baggage has to come with them. It could be that in part he does what he does for the bedni's as a way of connecting with Amu and showing her how he has changed. Amu will do it as TVS is asking her too.

Just some thoughts.

Simi absolutely no triangles between family members

Edited by payal7 - 27 March 2013 at 9:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Ok Ok   Adi and Amu  won't be married...he likes her , she likes him  but both strong people and   she kind of  wants him to  change his  perceptin of women...so they  will have a kind of  lovestory.
Since there is no  love triangle, we would need a reason for  a rift between Amrita and Sugni...lol
 I  am  thinking... Hmmm... Ok  how about   Amrita makes her entrance, she  and Adi   are not friends, but rather  she and TVS are  friends...Sugni  dose not  understand the concept of  Man and Women being frined and sees her as some one trying to put the moves on her  husband... now I  am thinking  funny  situation here not  dramatic OK!!!  When she realizes her folly  she and  Amrita  becomes  bst friends... This is  just an idea...  plaease share your imputs...then I  would come up with a story  line  OK!

RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Nice. Seeing a jealous Sugni is a start. Waiting for their cute fightsEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
vinnie and payal i like your story
adi love story will be nice to watch and sugni in jealousy mode will be cute to see 

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
now u all make me miss psh more Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top