Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

PSH Season 2: Mods Plz make Sticky Topic (Page 6)

RamanRKRaghav4U IF-Rockerz
RamanRKRaghav4U
RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=payal7]Sorry for the late arrival

I thought this would be us exchanging ideas of how the story would progress in PHS 2 but it seems to be a role play.

Will there be script? or is it free flow?

I am ConfusedConfused?

Assuming I udnerstand what is going on what would you like me to do?
 free flow would be better. We'll save Vinnie the trouble of writing and playing TVS as well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Payal even I  am trying to figure  out    how this is goin to unfold

Do we  come up with a story  line ...or  what??/  Simi has to tell us! But what exactly are we doing ... Ohhh Producer Saabiha...(Simi)  Please don't repeat  PSH  1  Mistakes, Wink

ronshaan

RamanRKRaghav4U
RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Actually I was thinking that there will be a script writer just to outline the base of the story. Everyone will be given their character sketch. And then we begin planning our own dialogues. Any other suggestion on how we can do this?

ronshaan

RamanRKRaghav4U
RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I made this same thread BALH forum months ago. This was how we did it. I have the say, it was fun.  

ronshaan

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Ok  I  have  an  Idea for a story ... based on what PSH was originally about... if you all want to hear it... if you don't like it  well we can free flow... yes every one will make up their own dialogues as we go along naa... . So what say???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

RamanRKRaghav4U
RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

Ok  I  have  an  Idea for a story ... based on what PSH was originally about... if you all want to hear it... if you don't like it  well we can free flow... yes every one will make up their own dialogues as we go along naa... . So what say???
 Thumbs UpHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDronshaan

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
OK  Cast:
 Vickram Singh: Recently   married  powerful thakur..living in bundel kand with his wife, an ex bedni , who hates the Idea of  the bedni tradition and wants to change  it, but it is tough as the mindset of the people , and fear and surpression all this time  is hard to change...But  little by little it is changing.
,  Sugni Singh: She deared to break tradition and fought hard to earn respect in the community. she  is  Married to  Vickram Singh who  treats her like with respect and dignity. Her Family is  important to her, and she can  go to almost any lenths to protect the ones she loves.  She is  also in agreement with her Husband  to chage the mindset of the people.  it is  tough because she not only  faces  some  baise  from  other thakurs  who sees her as a smart bedni  for having  married a thakur, but jealousy  form  other bedni's as well...who thinks she is no better than them!

Adi: vickram Singh Nephew , recently  returned from  Delhi, with his wife Amrita.  Over the  last year he has seen not all Bednis are bad, and realizes that yes... these women deserve a better life and needs  to be  uplifted, not  looked down upon.

Amrita:  is a mordern  girl shocked at the treatment of these women... She two  joins in the  fight to  help them all!

Champa:  Once  wanted to be  a married  girl , but  circumstances forced her into the  bedni  business.   She wants to get out of it but not sure how.  She still has  a soft sopt fo  Raatu  her ex-fiance...but  dose not know if he will accept her now.

Raatu: a normal guy...he loves champa but he also  don't know if he can  accept her, now..he is  dealing with his  heart and  with the society and traditions. But   working for Vickram ..he begins to wonder...if he to dear break  them and follow  his heart!

I  Will be back   with  more characters  and  the story out line in a bit...

Edited by Vinnie79 - 27 March 2013 at 8:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDRamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Vinnie

I would like to see Adi doing all he can to win Amu over rather than just be married. Also would like to see Sugni make amends and works to rebuild her relationship with Amu.

Just my 2 pence worth

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDRamanRKRaghav4UVinnie79ronshaan

Go to top