Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey  Bhagwan  har  koie apney  aap ko Varun Badola samajte hain...Ron... tum is  khel mein naa  abhi  bache  hain.. Varun Badola  Saab...uff Vickram Singh  is khel ke baap hain... he can make demands on his back ground score...you have to dance to  what ever you get...samaj mein aaye baath ...!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: komal07

Okay amu will wear jeans and top and no heels lol nobody wear heels at home πŸ˜†
Will share my wardrobe in a while And everyone please do share your wardrobe as wellπŸ˜‰

oh shukar hay I hated her wearing sari
see it was not so good on her she looked sweety while she wear jeans and topπŸ˜ƒ
adi to aise amu pe fida tha na saree pehn liye to dusri dundh liπŸ˜•
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

Is there a time when all of us r on? That'll be gud.

dont worry about me 🀣
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vinnie79

NOW Koomal Ji..we already  have one  Diva...Ron... lol  here  demanding  payraise and  such...I  hope you will play nice lol...  All you  have to know is  follow your Character... you  write your own  dialogues...   but  follow the storyline !
 Amu  is a modern girl so she can wear  jeans  !  Her character basically  will come back, and  make Adi  work  for her forgiveness πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.And help Sugni and  TVS teach  the women about  uplifting themselves!
 Any  more questions let me know!

Vinnie .. Amu should Know My NAKHRE πŸ˜³πŸ˜† She is my old girlfriend u c πŸ‘
ronshaan thumbnail

Hey  Bhagwan  har  koie apney  aap ko Varun Badola samajte hain...Ron... tum is  khel mein naa  abhi  bache  hain.. Varun Badola  Saab...uff Vickram Singh  is khel ke baap hain... he can make demands on his back ground score...you have to dance to  what ever you get...samaj mein aaye baath ...!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

oho .. please

meri payment kam kar di hay kam az kam aik demand to puri kar do... ⭐️
Vinnie79 thumbnail
AAcha aacha  theek  hain...producer sahiba  se baath  karo...final decision uski  hain...agar voh     haan  boley   toe  theek  agar voh  naa  boley  to bhi  theek  ok!!!  
ronshaan thumbnail

i Guess she should give me and komal the right to choose our romantic song .. see im not the lead but at least... public will feel romance in the air seeing me with my love amu

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vinnie

Dhana will be free from Tuesday (as her last exam is on Tuesday) so I will leave it to her to play Sugni. It would be good if one person plays her.

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
No  problem   Payal  ... 
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

AAcha aacha  theek  hain...producer sahiba  se baath  karo...final decision uski  hain...agar voh     haan  boley   toe  theek  agar voh  naa  boley  to bhi  theek  ok!!!  

What the???????? πŸ˜• Hindi again😭