Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yep! That will be an excellent ending of this track. 😉 Ginny winning the competition and getting importance from everyone what she wants. That will be a great lesson for her and all other kids like her.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

Yep! That will be an excellent ending of this track. 😉 Ginny winning the competition and getting importance from everyone what she wants. That will be a great lesson for her and all other kids like her.

Yes. And I want her to say at last that she is happy with herself and there is no need for her to be with gangs. 😊 
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Bingo! 😉 And on the faces of thos e girls.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

Bingo! 😉 And on the faces of thos e girls.

May be something even better than Rock competition, she has to win. And she will become popular on her own talent
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Going by yesterday's episode..

I don't think it will be BF track.

Like shwets said, it will be Ginny's learning to Be how you are & shining thru it without changing yourself to look cool as defined by others.😊

Let see... 😃
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sachi16

Going by yesterday's episode..

I don't think it will be BF track.

Like shwets said, it will be Ginny's learning to Be how you are & shining thru it without changing yourself to look cool as defined by others.😊

Let see... 😃

One thing I dont understand is...what is this coolness hanging with boys in coffee shops wasting time?😕
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Don't know who are they. 😆 I have to find them and ask, what is the coolness in this? 😆
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
I want to say, how awfully bad that Dev boy acts. 🤢 his expressions are deadly..
and one of Ginny's friend's expressions are 🤢 too.

pehle Rinku aur ab yeh log, 😕 pata nai CVs kaha kaha se utha ke late hai in sabko.. 🥱 pure scene ka kachra ho jata hai.. 👎🏼
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Dev's lenses is bad...as well as his dubbing. bad casting again. bt i dont feel he will get much screen space, definitely not like rinku
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
hopefully shwets.

I cant bear to see him in the scene. the way he looks & speaks ruins the total feel/mood of the scene.