Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

@Mansi,
You'll like it obviously, finally, mine and your moms wish came true. 😆 😳
Sunny track is nice aswell. Kabhi khud chef banta hai, aur kabhi chef ke haath ka bana khana khana hai isey. 😕

ha bilkul i will like it..9.30 to 10 strictly tv par parvarrish hi dekha jata hai especially right now!;-)
agree..sunny kabhi khud toh chef bana firta hai making all day to day wali dishes..
lets see sweety ki pinky ko advice kya kaam krti hai!
Originally posted by ..nisaluvrk..

ya atleast when you see you can say ki yeh ho sakta hai..its common not like what happened in rocky tinku track!😆
Rocky tinku track. 🤣
Maybe they are portraying the girls/boys in american style. Having BF/ GF when you are in 9th grade is common in USA.Edited by rupimon - 11 years ago
Indian culture is definitely getting influenced by western culture. The environment of schools are also changing. Children watch English shows and movies and are getting influenced. What they are showing is nothing like impossible, but it is not that common
Originally posted by Shwets1502

The episode was good. Sunny track is actually very interesting and realistic. I hope they continue showing more on that.

The ending was good. Lets see what Sweety does now after knowing Ginny is going to coffee shop again. 

Yes..😛 Finally liking da episodes after Rinku rocky episodes..😳 Parvarish is back to rock.🥳
when they couldn't show Raavi having bf then Ginny having bf would b sick yar
@KV,
She won't be having a BF for sure. 😉
I think we finally got an idea what this track is about. It is not about boyfriends but it is about one being unique and not wanting to copy others. 

I was surprised with the way Ginny was speaking with Dev. She is not shy to speak with boys. 
Yes Shwets. She was just nervous to ask him to come for a coffee, but not afraid at all. She stays away from boys just because of Sweety's restrictions. I am glad that this track is not about having BFs. But about just stay what you are and try to find something unique in you so the others apreciate you for what you are.
In tuesdays episode, everybody praised Ginny for being the best in Rock Competition and without any doubt they noinated her to go from their school. This is what she needs to understand that other are cool because of having BFs at this age which is not cool at all... and you can become cool by ROCKING on the stage, which is sahi meaing mein hai being cool and awesome. 😉
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Yes Shwets. She was just nervous to ask him to come for a coffee, but not afraid at all. She stays away from boys just because of Sweety's restrictions. I am glad that this track is not about having BFs. But about just stay what you are and try to find something unique in you so the others apreciate you for what you are.
In tuesdays episode, everybody praised Ginny for being the best in Rock Competition and without any doubt they noinated her to go from their school. This is what she needs to understand that other are cool because of having BFs at this age which is not cool at all... and you can become cool by ROCKING on the stage, which is sahi meaing mein hai being cool and awesome. 😉

Yeah. It will be good to see her win the competition again. She has to understand that everyone has their own positives and one has to be happy with that and not try to imitate others. Good issue and so far it is going on great. I am sure this track will be good.😃