Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

FF:Parichay Pehle Pyaar Se |Season Finaale Part 15 (Pg 80) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 83

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Guys in Mah next Promo Kunal Siddhi Will crooss their path nd first faceoff...Excited..?...me too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akrk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Parichay Pehle Pyaar Se |Season Finaale Part 15 (Pg 80) (Page 5)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snehal21

IF-Rockerz

Snehal21

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aakash-

Spoof Promo 2:..Kya Seema Ki Madad se Siddhi apney Khwaab poorey kar paayegi??..

.SCENE 1 :Seema a wannabe Item girl is dancing in some Pub where Siddhi works as a BartendeR
Few Men try to Molest Siddhi but Seema comes in between and slaps all of them and sprays Pepper on them...Siddhi shocked and  horrified over the incident...Seema asks Siddhi to stay at her place...Both become Good Freinds...

SCENE 2: Raj and Veena ..Fraud Couple enters a Mall..and Steals  Choclates and Pastries..from a bakery...Both run and reach home.

TWIST: Fraud Couple Raj Veena are parents of Item Girl SeemaBig smileLOLLOL..

BG Voice: Mil gayi Hai Siddhi  ko Ek Dost ..Kya is Anjaan  Duniya mein Seema lagayegi Siddhi ki Naiya Paar?..
itz hilariousROFLROFL

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Snehal21

IF-Rockerz

Snehal21

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Guys in Mah next Promo Kunal Siddhi Will crooss their path nd first faceoff...Excited..?...me too

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
arre promos bohot hogaye,,,start the story,,,Tongue
waiting eagerlyLOL

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehal21

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
arre promos bohot hogaye,,,start the story,,,Tongue
waiting eagerlyLOL
yup thats wat i thought..so i ll covert this into FF..ok...

Snehal21

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Part 3 : Parichay Undekhe Sapno Kaa

Scene 1 :Siddhi gets to know that the fraud couple are Seema's Parents..But Seema assures that they will not harm her LOL...Siddhi tells Seema that she wants to become a bollywood actress..and conquer bollywood...Seema tries to fix a meeting with some producer. Siddhi reaches the office but ..the producer seems to be busy with Supertsar KK..(Kunal Kapoor)..So Siddhi waits there for 2 hours.When she finally meets the producer tries to molest her but Siddhi opposes and kicks the guy on Point where it hurts the most.Clap

Scene 2 :In some Park Siddhi is upset and thinks hw will she manage in this dirty city...On other hand a Shooting is going on where KK  is drowning in lake..All girls rushes to take autograph ..but Siddhi not at all bothered..While going home Siddhi by mistake comes in between the Shooting site where KK is proposing some girl.The directors shouts but Siddhi not at all botheredLOL..KK  shouts and pulls Siddhi...

TWIST: Siddhi hates Superstar KK..as he is the reason for her Parents death.ConfusedShocked

Scene 3: KK  scolds and say "Hey r  u mad u dont have any sense Its shooting gng on here and u r standing here like a dumb..Ok u want mah Autograph  take this..Ok..But Siddhi tears the autograph page and gives a stern look.I dont need ur autograph and neither i m ur fan ok ..And she leaves..Whole Unit at shooting site shocked...KK also shocked.LOL

PRECAP: Siddhi tells everything to Seema and to this Seema replies Hey hey U r crack ..u dint take KK's AutographConfused..Siddhi replies back...So wat he must be a superstar but i dont give a damn.Ouch...

BG Voice:  Hui Siddhi Ki Pehli Takraar ..Kunal se..Kya  anjaam hoga iss mulaakaat ka?

Edited by -Aakash- - 27 March 2013 at 12:48am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7jyoti-siddakrkSarim.fatmiPradsAnkitaKarankarthi173Snehal21norzar

akrk

IF-Dazzler

akrk

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Hi Aakash...

loved it... Smile
u too showing Sinal nok-jhok..Wink
continue soon..

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akrk

Hi Aakash...

loved it... Smile
u too showing Sinal nok-jhok..Wink
continue soon..
thoda hatke tha naa..thnx dear yup i ll continue..soon Will update Part 4 on FridayEmbarrassed

olivia7

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
ye kya 360 degree's turnShockedShocked..she was running behind his car to take his autoraph na...n now she isnt a fan of his..so y tht autograph she wanted??Shocked.WinkLOL

sahi ja rahe ho..blooper bina Parichay adhura hai..LOL

Anyways..dhamakedar updateClap..fireworks all around when these two come face to face..

continue like this...n pls isme spiderman, superman mat lana..LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top