Wating for hatke sinal confession.
plz update next part son
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
SEASON FINAALE
FF Part 10 : Parichay Undekhe Sapno Kaa
Parichay Reloaded!!..

Scene 1 :KK is upset and tries to figure out who is doing al this with Siddhi.He goes to Mishti's Home and questions her.He tells her to reveal everything.Mishti in a slow tone denies and reverts that she is not at all involved in this.KK shouts and warns her not to hide anything and points a gun on her forehead.Mishti in all shock blurts out everything.She reveals that Monty(KKs BD) has some personal grudge against Siddhi.Monty wanted to take adavntage of him being a KK Body double.Mishti always helped her.Both wanted to live a luxurious lifestyle under KKs name.She herslelf was jealous of Siddhi so both wanted to kill Siddhi.KK asks her about Siddhi's whereabouts and she replies that Monty took her to old Railway yard .KK  slaps her so hard that she falls down.KK in angry  young man mode tells How dare u mess with me and my love.He reaches railway yard with police and tries to trace Siddhi.

Scene2:Taxi driver Gaurav who is Siddhi's brother also reaches Railway yard with Seema.KK  tells them not to worry i ll find Siddhi soon.While the Police is having gala time and playing Antakshri.KK tells Gaurav that these guys are useless and asks for help.

In media this whole drama is buzzing with several TV news channels revealing true story.Few reporters reaches the spot and asks KK 
"How are u feeling now? Your real life is now looking like Reel life.You fell in love with a Junior Artist that too your biggest 
hater?.Please tells us we are TRP hungry.KK shows all of them his Middle Finger and warns them not to interfere in his personal life.Seema all excited seeing the Media stands in front of camera and in a fake sad and funny  face replies "We are feeling so excited.I m Seema.Siddhi's best freind and this is Gaurav her brother.The funny drama conitnues .

Seema goes near Gaurav and tells him that this KK will find Siddhi.Lets go and get married.I m going to beauty parlour ok.Gaurav agrees and both flees away from the yard.πŸ˜ƒ

Scene3:Here Seema all decked up in bridal wear is running with Raj and Veena and asking for a Taxi.A taxi driver stops and says where do u want to go?.Veena slaps him and says we are finding our Taxi driver ok.That guy in shock zoomes from there.Raj says Where is your Groom?.Seema said he is a taxi driver.There comes Gaurav in decorated Taxi and stops there.Gaurav smiles and and tells lets marry.Raj Veena and Seema adjusts in Taxi with a Passenger.Seema gossips and tells Passenger that this taxi driver is gonna marry me i m so excited.We both met during Navratri and fell in love and also he is my best friends brother also.Passenger in shock and jumps from the running Taxi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Scene4:Monty takes Siddhi in to a train which will never stop.Siddhi cries and does a self talk.She regrets what she did with KK.The way she behaved with him initially was no at all necessary.She feels that if god permits she wud like to Confess her feelings to KK before  she dies.Monty laughs and jokes" U foolish girl that Guy KK is a Superstar he will never come for u.So just cut the crap and prayfor ur life.He beats Siddhi and slaps her.Other passengers comes to her rescue but Monty stops them and tells u all gonna die as this Train will never stop.While he is speaking with Passengers Siddhi gets up and pushes Monty out of the train.πŸ‘

Scene5:KK gets to know that Siddhi is trapped in that train and he rushes to his Bungalow and takes a Helicoptor.While here in Train due to some blast fire expands in the coach and Siddhi  goes up to the Roof top of the Coach.KK  in helicoptor finds Siddhi standing on Roof top.KK instructs the Pilot to take proper position in Air.Siddhi thinks of Confessing her love.While KK  with a rope kind of tied with him comes down halfway in air and aksks Siddhi to hold the rope tightly.But Siddhi denies and says"First tell me do you love me?..Bcz i m in love with you.KK  thinks She is crazy and gives smile.He gives his hand and says"I love u Siddhi!.Will U marry me?.Siddhi starts blushing and hold KKs hand both floating in Mid air Hugs Each other.😳😳

BG Voice Over: Aaakhir KK aur Siddhi Ek Hogaye.Par Kya dono apni manzil tak Jaa paayengey? Jaan ne ke liye wait karey for Season 2.😳

Edited by -Aakash- - 11 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
guys finally i have updated last part.
ruhiluvzaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
waiting for next season
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
So guys how was d confession? Hatke and different rite..
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Originally posted by: 11sinal

nice update

waiting for next season

thanx dear...😳😳
surbhij thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent and fantastic part.
Liked unique sinal confession. I cant imagmine sinal confess there love in this way gr88 πŸ‘πŸΌ
Simly loved it.
Wating for season2
thanx for Pm and all the best for ur exams 😊
akrk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome confession πŸ‘
like Main hoo naa ending... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mixture of many bollywood movies... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

thanls for pm
Continue soon wd Season 2
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhij

Excellent and fantastic part.
Liked unique sinal confession. I cant imagmine sinal confess there love in this way gr88 πŸ‘πŸΌ
Simly loved it.
Wating for season2
thanx for Pm and all the best for ur exams 😊

😳😳Thanx a lot dear..I had told few days back that SiNal confession gonna be hatke and unique..so happy that u liked it...Oh thanx for wishing me..I ll return soon after 24th april when mah exams end😳