Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai Article Archives (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 17

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
"I like the concept of coming up with seasons of the shows"
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/17344-i-like-the-concept-of-coming-up-with-seasons-of-the-shows.htm

"I like the concept of coming up with seasons of the shows"

Says Sukirti Kandpal who was last seen playing the character of Simran in Life OK's popular show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai. She is very excited to get back to work after a gap of few months.

Gorgeous actress Sukirti Kandpal who has entertained the audience with her acting skills in many shows like Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, Dill Mill Gayye, Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai is all set to come back on screens with the upcoming season of her previous show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai...  Ajab Sa Risk Hai. It will be a treat for her fans to watch Sukirti act on TV screens again. Sukirti shares about how she enjoyed her vacations, her excitement for the upcoming season of the show and much more in conversation with TellyBuzz.

Here it is what Sukirti has to share...

When we asked Sukirti about how did she spend her spare time when she was not shooting for the show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai season 1 which ended recently, she said, "We are shooting on and off for the upcoming season. But yes I am getting ample of time for myself and I am spending time with my family members and friends. Also recently I had been to Kovalam and Delhi to spend some time and enjoy my holidays. This spare time is much relaxing and I am enjoying all this while too. Honestly sometimes I do get bored as I am very much used to working (smiles). But I am also happy with the fact that I am getting to do all those things that I couldn't do when I was busy with shooting."

Sukirti says that she is very much excited for the upcoming season of her show, "I am very much excited for the season 2 of our show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai. It is going to come with a fresh story line and is being creatively managed. It has been a good break for all actors as we are refreshed to come back after a gap of few months again on screens."

She likes the concept of seasons coming up for the shows very much, "Yes, I like the concept of coming up with seasons of the shows. Season break gives actors as well as the entire production team a relief from the hectic work who work round the clock when the show is on air. The idea of season shows is just fantastic. I think that most of the shows should come up with seasons," says Sukirti.

In the meanwhile Sukirti also got many offers for the shows too and she said, "Well, I have signed a contract with Life OK channel, so I am very happy being a part of this channel itself. But yes, I am getting many offers which I cannot take at the moment, neither do I regret on it."

The shoot of season 1 of the show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Rish Hai was very much enjoyed by her, "I enjoyed the season 1 of Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Rish Hai a lot. It was a good time at the shoot, our working schedule was not stressful much and that is why we used to enjoy more. What makes us happy is that the audience appreciated our work and they are eagerly waiting for the season 2 of the show to come up soon. This encouragement and appreciation gives us the strength to put forth our best shot," says Sukirti.

Well, very truly said, the audience has not only showered their love on actors but also has appreciated the fabulous work of the production house for the show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai. We wish the team of the show all the very best for the upcoming season.

Krishma Solanki

Edited by mire220 - 25 October 2013 at 2:05pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai Article Archives (Page 8)" in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/17351-i-am-scared-of-doing-wrong-deeds-in-life-lovleen-kaur.htm

"I am scared of doing wrong deeds in life" - Lovleen Kaur

"I am scared of doing wrong deeds in life" - Lovleen Kaur

TellyBuzz brings to you the Spooky and Uncanny column with Lovleen Kaur who believes in supernatural and is not scared of any horror stories...

TellyBuzz brings to you the Spooky and Uncanny column with your favorite Telly stars and tries to find out their beliefs in supernatural and their brush with the uncanny! This week we have Lovleen Kaur with us, who was popularly known for playing the role of Rano in Life OK's Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai.

Let's find out what Lovleen Kaur has to share with us...

Do you believe in supernatural?

Yes, I believe!

Craziest horror story you have ever heard as a kid?

I have heard a lot but I can't remember any. I am never scared of such things.

Have you ever had a brush with uncanny?

When I was 5-6 yrs. old and living in Jammu, I had seen something unusual in Jammu. I don't actually remember whether it was real or a dream. I saw a bride passing by me while I was going to the washroom. I was scared to see that bride.

When have you been the most scared?

I have never been scared of anything but yes I am scared of doing wrong deeds in life.

Favorite horror movie?

Insidious and The Devil's Backbone.

Horror dare?

No, I haven't tried any. 

Anwesha Kamal

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Telly calendar 2014 to be shot in Malaysia with the addition of few popular TV faces http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/telly-calendar-2014-be-shot-malaysia-the-addition-of-few-popular-tv-faces

News

Telly calendar 2014 to be shot in Malaysia with the addition of few popular TV faces

12 Nov 2013 06:29 PM | TellychakkarTeam

The very popular Telly calendar produced by Marinating films will now move abroad for its 2014 issue. And the place chosen to shoot this picturesque calendar is Malaysia.

Says Producer Sunny Arora, "We will shoot in 24 iconic locations all over Malaysia i.e. Petronas Twin towers, Formula 1 race course, floating mosque, local bazaars, water parks etc."

Among the 12 small screen beauties, eight will be from last year's line-up that includes Sana Khan, Ragini Khanna, Pooja Gor, Barkha Bisht, Sara Khan, Divyanka Tripathi, Rucha Hasbnis and Krystle Dsouza. The new entries for this year's calendar will be Nach Baliye 6 contestant Asha Negi, Tina Dutta, Rati Pandey and Adah Khan. These fresh faces will replace Shweta Tiwari, Pooja Gor, Chahatt Khanna and Mouni Roy.

When asked to explain the inclusion of the new names and dropping of some old names, Sunny said, "We have to bring in fresh faces any way. Plus the selection of fresh names depended a lot on social media connect. We received around 25000 requests to include Asha. I did not even know who she was, as there are some many shows around. I guess younger and more popular faces seem to be the new norm."

Talking about the shoot Sunny says, "As part of the international feel, the production values will be higher. Also the clothes, jewellery and accessories will be extremely classy. The Indian garments will be designed by Bawree and western by Ananya Arora. The main aim of this calendar is to show that our TV stars can also be very glamorous. Till now haute couture was reserved only for Bollywood but keeping in mind TV sensibilities, there will be no skin show, but the entire look will be high fashion just like any international fashion mags."

Giving more details he said, "The shoot will take place between 19 -27 November. Most girls will be in Far East for three to four days, but Krystle and Asha being with daily show and Nach Baliye respectively will be there just for two days. The main aim is for all of us to take a holiday and let your hair down; the shoot will happen between all the fun."

The calendar will be launched on 23 December (2013).

Edited by mire220 - 13 November 2013 at 4:04am

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged

http://www.urlremoved/i-love-exchange-wardrobe-cameron-diaz-sukriti-kandpal/

"I would love to exchange my wardrobe with Cameron Diaz!" - Sukriti Kandpal

???????????????The very popular and prettySukriti Kandpal, better known as Simran' from Life OK's Kaisa Yeh ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai, shares with urlremoved her take on style and fashion!

How would you describe your style?

My style is classy, smart and anything that is comfortable to wear. I only wear clothes that suit my petite body type, and nothing funky and over the top.

What are you most comfortable in?

I love wearing pretty dresses and jumpsuits as they look really good on me and I am most comfortable in them too. I also love wearing jeans with a tucked in shirt which I truly feel complete in.

Which clothing brands do you prefer?

Zara for casuals, Be Be for their pretty gowns, FCUK and Burberry for their nice dresses. I also shop at Veromoda occasionally and Miss Selfriges and Jaspal which is a huge brand in Bangkok.

What will you never be caught dead in?

Those huge bogo sized pants and peasant tops! They just don't look good!

What is a major fashion blunder for you?

People not wearing clothes according to their body type, as that definitely doesn't look good.

If given a chance, with whom would you like to exchange your wardrobe?

I would love to exchange my wardrobe with Cameron Diaz! As she is always dressed so well!

Which is the most prized possession in your wardrobe?

I have this collection of bags, belts and shoes which match and so go well with anything I wear. Even if it is something very simple. So they are definitely prized possessions for me.

Which is your favourite shopping destination in the city as well as abroad?

Bangkok, Dubai and London are awesome shopping destinations abroad! And in Bombay, Its Palladium Phoenix.

What is the next thing on your shopping list?

A very pretty white Knot dress from Burberry which I am hoping fits me. So that's what I am looking at buying next.

Writer:Rhea Parekh

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Simran dead or alive?

http://www.gr8mag.com/posts.php?id=1558

Siddhant Cinevision's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai - Ajab Sa Risk Hai on Life OK is back with an all new season with lots of twist and turns.
The show which left the viewers wondering on how Simran will be back in the show as a ghost, we bring you the further track of the show. Earlier we had seen that Simran was unsuccessful in winning the hearts of all the family members even though she tried her best. Her worst enemy in the house, Lahori Bua (Mona Ambegaonkar) tried her best to get her out of the house however when she was unsuccessful she made the final attack on her. After so much of tragedy in the show, in recent episodes we see that Simran is back as a ghost and is scaring her bua to get the truth out of her mouth. But if sources are to be believed we hear that Simran is not dead she is just trying to scare bua and open the eyes of her family members.

This show definitely has a lot of spice for its viewers. Will Simran make her way in the house? And will the bua be punished for her crime? Keep watching to know more about what will happen next.

-Sherel Fernandes

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
2013 - Vivacious Vamps of the Year

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/2013-vivacious-vamps-of-the-year

2013 - Vivacious Vamps of the Year

12 Dec 2013 07:01 PM | TellychakkarTeam

TV shows work for quite a number of reasons. Along with romance, comedy, and drama, there has to be some dhishoom dhishoom to spice up the daily lives of not just the show's characters but also the viewers. And here comes the job of the vamps of TV, who gain immense popularity via their vivacious ominous portrayal of characters.

And Tellychakkar.com here presents the list of the Top Vamps of the Year (2013) who have impressed the audience with their mean acts. If not for them, there would be no fights and no tears, so all hail the vamps!!!

Read about the best of the best vamps on TV and vote for your favourite. (List in alphabetical order)

Lahori Bua (Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai) - You can imagine the type of anguish and hatred this woman has who spent most of her life in jail for killing her husband. Played by senior actor Mona Ambegaonkar in this Siddhant Cinevision product on Life OK, the woman has stood against her family and killed her father and niece to quench her thirst for revenge. She is scary and really wicked.

TellyChakkar 16h
Vote for the Best Vamp of the Year

http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/poll/vote-the-best-vamp-of-the-year

Mona Ambegaonkar  as Lohariii !!!!
Clap

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 16 December 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Mona Ambegaonkar leave Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk ?

Mona Ambegaonkar
Mona Ambegaonkar

Mona Ambegaonkar who was playing a powerful character of Rajveer's (Gaurav Bajaj) bua in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk, may leave the show.

According to our source, "The show which has come up with its season 2 highlighting the Bua's character but unfortunately there's another side to the story that is Mona is all set to leave the show as she is not happy with the story the way it is working. Mona has already put down her paper."

We contacted Mona who denied the news of leaving the show.

Ranjini Nair
Author : Sherel Fernandes

Edited by mire220 - 16 December 2013 at 7:01am

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 16 December 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged

A year after Nirbhaya's incident, do you feel safe? 

A year after Nirbhaya's incident, do you feel safe?

Monday, December 16, 2013 | 4:09:33 PM

It's one year past the horrible Nirbhaya incident in Delhi which shook the nation. After many protests there were promises of safety measures introduced for women, but our telly actresses opine that they still don't feel safe...

16th December 2012, a day which none of us want to remember as this was the day when a young girl in Delhi was brutally gang raped and after battling her life for many days, she died an unjustified death in a foreign country where she was apparently sent for treatment. It was an incident which shook the nation and people from all over gathered to register their protest across the nation. Its been one year since the incident now and all the promises of safeguarding the rights of women in India seem to be just promises since we still see so many incidents happening all over and none of the girls feel safe even now.

While the common girl on the roads feels unsafe TellyBuzz quizzed some of our Telly actresses who sometimes have to travel at odd hours too to know whether they feel safe now. Many of our actresses are originally from other cities so we also asked them about the difference being in Mumbai as compared to their respective hometowns when it comes to safety of girls especially during late night. 

Loveleen Kaur Sasan, currently seen in Life OK's Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai set a brave example when she along with another friend of her's fought thugs even as a crowd watched on: "I don't feel safe at all. Recently, I have faced eve teasing in front of a huge crowd but none amongst them came forward and helped me rather they all were enjoying watching whatever was going on there with me as if some movie was happening."  

Loveleen, who hails from Jammu & Kashmir feels scared living in Mumbai. She says, "I hail from Jammu & Kashmir and I feel much safer there as no one comes out after 9 pm and everything shuts down after 9 pm. I am very much scared living in Mumbai especially since the time that eve teasing incident has happened with me. This can happen with anyone and even little girls of 5-6 years of age are not safe. I have now started carrying a pepper spray along with me for my safety." 

We at TellyBuzz feel that we should not forget Nirbhaya's incident and at the same time gather courage to fight any untoward incident that may happen with you! Stay safe and be on guard!

Anwesha Kamal

Edited by mire220 - 16 December 2013 at 6:47am

Edited by mire220 - 16 December 2013 at 7:03am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top