Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai Article Archives (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 17

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged

"Keep shopping until you empty your pockets": Suyyash Rai

TellyBuzz brings to you the Crazy Shopaholic column with Suyyash Rai who tends to buy clothes mostly in Black and White color and also has an eye to shop for a Cannon camera.

TellyBuzz brings to you the confession of a Telly - town shopaholic. This week we bring to you the very talented and good-looking actor Suyyash Rai, who is currently seen playing a pivotal role in Life OK's show Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai.

Let's have a look on what he says...

Share your craze for shopping with us...

Shopping is like whenever I get time I prefer to go for shopping. In fact Kishwer Merchantt would be the best person to tell you about my craze for shopping. She keeps telling me what suits best on me, especially whenever we attend parties.

How often do you go for shopping?

Initially I used to go for shopping once in a day but since I'm too caught up with my show now, I don't really get much time. 

What is your dream shopping destination?

When it comes to shopping, my dream destination has to be Dubai. In fact I have already been there and it was an intriguing experience. There is nothing like Dubai.
Where do you prefer shopping in Mumbai?

I prefer shopping in various Malls around and the Lokhandwala Market, as you get really funky good stuff there. 

Are you brand loyal? What are your favorite brands?

I'm not really a brand loyal person. As a matter of fact, I pick up anything that I like. Yet, some of my favorite brands are Jack and Jones, Zara, UCV shirts and Provogue. But I'm not someone who is stuck to brands only. I don't even mind street shopping in a place like Bangkok.

One color you tend to pick up the most?

I tend to pick white and black the most. My wardrobe is filled with these two colors. Recently my Mom told me that I have about 16 black plain shirts and 15 plain white shirts, and the count for t-shirts are innumerable.
Quick Fire: What would you buy?

If given Rs. 10: A Happydent packet.

If given Rs.100: Any eatable stuff.
If given Rs. 1000: Shopping in Lokhandwala Market.

If given Rs.1 Lakh: I have my eyes on a camera Canon 5D Mark 3 that will cost me about Rs. 2 lakh. If given Rs. 1 lakh, I would put more 1 lakh from my pocket and buy it as soon as possible.

If given Rs. 1 Crore: If I get Rs. 1 crore, without any Tax deduction, I would probably invest 75 lakhs, buy a car worth Rs. 20 lakh and keep Rs.5 lakh aside for shopping.
What is your shopping statement?

Keep shopping until you empty your pockets. And just keep it comfortable. There have been times when I've been to a Page 3 Party wearing a white suit along with chappals, giving it typical white Goan look and wearing classy shoes on very casual occasions, for which I get a lot of scolding from Kishwer. (Laughs)

How do you feel after shopping?

After shopping I really feel good. In fact, I keep waiting for the time when I will wear my new clothes.

Monica Varma

"Keep shopping until you empty your pockets": Suyyash Rai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai Article Archives (Page 7)" in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/divyaalakshmi-and-suyash-essay-double-roles-abhishek-khanna-be-the-monkey-man-life-oks

News

Divyaalakshmi and Suyash to essay double roles; Abhishek Khanna to be the 'Monkey Man' in Life OK's Shapath

6 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai ...Shapath (Fireworks Productions) is currently airing some very interesting sci-fi episodes and their next story is based on a time-machine.

As reported earlier by Tellychakkar.com, Suyash Kumar Rai will be seen as the main villain in this particular story.

And now we get you some more updates on the plot.

As per a source, Bulbul (Divyaalakshmi) will be kidnapped by Vinay - the don being essayed by Suyash - and taken back in 1973 with the help of a time machine.

There she will meet her grandmother whose character will be essayed by Divyaalakshmi again while Vinay will meet his father being essayed by him again. Yes, Divyaalakshmi and Suyash will play double roles.

Furthermore, inspector Kavi (Aamir Dalvi) will follow them in the era of 1973.

The audiences will get to watch Bulbul dance on an item number of the 70s while our hero and the villain will be seen driving vintage cars and riding Lambretta bikes.

When contacted Divyaalakshmi she said, "This is the most hilarious episode on Shapath. I've got to experiment with different looks and I've had a blast shooting for it. I am sure that the audiences too will like it a lot."

The episode will air on 26th and 27th October 2013.

In another development, Abhishek Khanna, who was last seen as a comic villain on Shapath, has once again been cast to essay the role of a super villain. And this time he will be seen as the Monkey Man.

Speaking about the show, Abhishek said, "I am essaying the role of monkey man but I cannot divulge much about the story. I actually like to be cast only in daily soaps and when there is no project in hand I tend to pick up episodics for Fireworks Productions as it is an honour to work with them. Hence, when the production house contacted me and asked if I'd want to take up this role I agreed."

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged

"The atmosphere in Bombay is
quite chilled out compared to other cities" - Sukirti Kandpal

Sukirti Kandpal who is currently seen in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai loves the city Mumbai to the core. She shared with The Telly Times.com what brings this city close to her heart.

How is Mumbai different from any othercity?

My personal point of view is, the city provides you lots of opportunities, and its one of the safer metros although there are
rare incidents in the past, but I feel it's one of the safest cities and also its a cosmo city which is very different.

What is that one thing you can't live without in this city?

A car.

What do you love the most about
Mumbai?

The atmosphere in Bombay is quite chilled out compared to other cities I have lived in
India. There's a nice lifestyle, I studied here, and now working here too. I love how it has
so many opportunities to give out.

What do you hate the most about
Mumbai?

Nothing!

Which is the funniest Mumbai trait
according to you?

How they call for a taxi or an auto. The weird sound they make, thats really funny!(laughs)

Vada Pav or Bhel Puri?

Bhel puri for sure.

If you have a tourist who has never been to Mumbai before, where would you take him/her?

To my college, Sophia college!

A place that can instantly cheer you up?

Anything in South Bombay, any of the hangouts. Any nice cafe or lounge like the Leopold's or Mondy.

Where can you have more fun- Suburbs or Town?

Town.

Name a place in Mumbai where you can never ever get bored.

The bar of Marine Plaza, it's called Jeffrey.

LINK : www.urlremoved/the-atmosphere-bombay-chilled-compared-cities-sukirti-kandpal

Edited by Andromeda001 - 08 October 2013 at 1:08am

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/news/Sukirti-Khandpal-to-co-host-Dance-India-Dance/articleshow/23470315.cms 

Sukirti Khandpal to co-host Dance India Dance?

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Oct 3, 2013, 07.41 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Sukirti Khandpal to co-host Dance India Dance?
Sukirti Kandpal
The stage has been set for talented dancers across the country to showcase their dancing prowess as Dance India Dance returns on Zee TV. 

The show, which is running in its fourth season, will have Mudassar Khan, Shruti Merchant andFeroz Khan as its judges. Actor Jay Bhanushaliwill be see hosting it for the seventh time. But this time around, he won't host it alone as the actor will have company in Sukirti Kandpal, currently seen in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai. Jay had earlier co-hosted a couple of seasons of DID with Saumya Tandon.

Says a source, "Talks are on with Rithvik Dhanjani and Sukirti Kandpal. In all likelihood, the latter will be finalised to join Jay in the show." The actress didn't revert to our text message

Edited by Andromeda001 - 08 October 2013 at 1:14am

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
By Administrator, 03 Oct 2013 15:40:00 Hrs IST
Back to News

Sukirti-Kandpal-anchoring-Dance-India-
Dance

Sources say that DID season 4 will soon seeSukirti Kandpal co hosting with JayBhanushali. Although Rithvik Dhanjani has
too been approached by the show makersbut it is yet to be
confirmed that whetherRithvik or Sukirti will co host the reality
dance show.
The show will be judged by Mudassar Khan,Shruti Merchant and Feroz Khan. Hope, that the best co host be chosen and enthrall the audience with their anchoring skills.

By Dhrithi Gulvadi

Link : www.cinetvmasti.com/movie_news_view.php?Sukirti-Kandpal-anchoring-Dance-India-Dance/2174.

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
GR8TV Magazine Article : 

Sukirti Kandpal approached to host Dance India Dance Season 4?

Zee TV announces the return of the dance mania - The brand new season of Dance India Dance' and it will not only introduce new panel of Judges but also, a new host to accompany Jay.
According to our source, "Along with Jay Bhanushali, we hear that the channel is looking for a female host and Sukirti Kandpal who was seen in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai-Ajab Sa Risk Hai has been
approached to host the show.

We tried contacting Sukirti but she remained unavailable for comment.

- Ranjini Nair

Sukirti Kandpal approached to host Dance India Dance Season 4?
All Rights Reserved with GR8! 

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
I am impulsive when it comes to buying clothes and jewellery - Sukirti Kandpal

2 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

Te llychakkar.com speaks to the bubbly and happy-go-lucky girl Sukirti Kandpal for our quickie section. She is currently seen in Life OK's Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai.

How important is money to you?

Money is definitely important as it's not only a medium of exchange but it helps you lead
a better and comfortable life.

Are you an impulsive buyer?

I am impulsive when it comes to buying clothes and jewellery (smiles).

What are the investments that you have made?

I am known to be very good with
investments. I have bought two houses, two cars and have invested in gold too.

What has been your most expensive purchase?

My new car which cost me 32 lakh.

Do you feel financially secure?

Yes.

Who handles your expenses?

I, me and myself (smiles).

What was your first salary?

Hmm... Well I have a very good handwriting, and when I was 15 year old I was selected
from my college to be a ghost writer in the exams for this girl who had injured her hand. I received a pay check of Rs 2500 and was extremely happy (giggles).

How much money do you carry every day?

I do not believe in carrying cash as it can get misplaced in a moment of irresponsibility. So, I mostly carry cards with around Rs.
2000-3000 handy.

Your advice for new investors?

It is very important to have patience; it rewards well. Whenever, one gets their pay
check it is important to save some part of it.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/lifestyle/i-am-impulsive-when-it-comes-buying-clothes-and-jewellery-sukirti-kandpal

Edited by Andromeda001 - 14 October 2013 at 4:07am

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Tiara for Sukirti at Meluha The Fern

4 hours ago | GitaHari

To quote my guest's fave author, Eckhart Tolle from his spiritual enlightenment book The Power of Now, "The past has no power over the present moment and thence don't ponder over things that preceded for only misery shall follow by doing so..." which also happens to be the young and petite actor Sukirti Kandpal's motto! Sophisticated, stylish and effusive is how I would like to describe Simran of Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai on Life OK, when she alights from her brand new Volkswagen, on our dining out at an equally elegant and trendy restaurant Tiara all-day dining of ecotel (environment friendly) Hotel Meluha The Fern located at Hiranandani Gardens in Powai.
Glamorous in a short white lace overlaying vintage dress, black stilettos and a smart red Louis Vuitton dangling from her svelte fingers, Sukirti struck me as the quintessential youngster of the times - confident, suave, affable yet smart enough to segregate her personal life from the professional. I am given to understand later in the course of our conversation, that she can be very sweet and friendly but she switches on and off within moments and doesn't care for if rubbed the wrong way. Not one to endure inane queries from the media, this Scorpio is on the face' while answering them.
Appreciating the spaciousness and contemporary interiors of Tiara, we occupy a table towards a blue-green abstract painted wall facing the well-stocked iridescent bar. The restaurant is fairly teeming with family crowd as the buffet here is very popular. The circular dessert counter takes centre stage and tempts us with its variety of pastries, chocolates and Indian mithais. FnB Manager Ramesh Gupta greeted us and after calling for starters Hara Bhara Kebab and Paneer Tikkas on the table with fresh fruit juice and fruit punch, I explore this lissome lass. She loves spending time at home when she is free; playing with her pets (she has three doggie pets including a Chihuahua and a Labrador); the brand-conscious girl also enjoys retail therapy and of course meets up with her boyfriend for a tete-a-tete!
Skipping soups and salads, we head straight to the main course and fill our plates with Paneer Methi Chaman, Tawa Subzi, Dhingri Mutter in spicy red gravy, a bowl of dal and Tandoori Rotis. There are more tempting dishes from European and Oriental cuisines on the buffet like mutton do pyaza, chicken chasseur, chicken in green garlic, mix veg in garlic sauce, ginger capsicum noodle but we prefer to go veg. A cleanliness freak, Sukirti says she must have everything around her in order and can't stand disarray. She likes to read but nothing that will affect her mood, "I don't like to read books which make me delve into and feel depressed over other people's problems. Something light and funny to keep you in a cheerful mood is what I will go for or the spiritual kind."
No rice for the health-conscious Sukirti, so it is the sweet note that we embark on and she finds Chocolate clairs Pastry simply irresistible from among Strawberry Mousse, Apple Moist Cake, Pannacota, Tiramisu, Gulab Jamuns and Bengali sweets. Talking about her Rajasthani get-up on Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai, I aver she looks great in western outfits. After a hearty dinner at Tiara, we bid each other adieu hoping to see Sukirti in yet another avatar on the screen.

Rapid fire Qs with Sukirti Kandpal

A Reality show you would like to be a part of...
Comedy Nights with Kapil.

Success to you is...

Michael Jackson.

First thing you observe in a man...

His manners.. how he treats a lady.

Your man should possess?

Patience, style and genuineness.

Single or dating?

Dating someone not from this industry.

Your pet peeve (s)...

Manipulation and gossiping .

Your idea of fun...

Hanging out at home.

Your fave hangout place with friends...

Geoffrey's.

Your beauty secret...

I don't ponder over rubbish.

Fitness mantra...

Home food and yoga.

Your fave Bollywood actor...

Irrfan Khan.

You envy...

Kristen Stewart.. (because of Robert Pattinson).

One thing that nobody knows about you...

I am self-obsessed with my solo pictures. (narcissist, should I say!)

5 years down the line...

Definitely married, but not sure if I will be working.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/tiara-sukirti-meluha-the-fern 

Edited by Andromeda001 - 14 October 2013 at 4:08am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top