Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai
Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai Article Archives (Page 5)

mire220 IF-Rockerz
mire220
mire220

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Bua to order Simran to walk on burning coal in the Maha episode of Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai - Ajab Sa Risk Hai http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/bua-order-simran-walk-burning-coal-the-maha-episode-of-kaisa-yeh-ishq-hai

News

Bua to order Simran to walk on burning coal in the Maha episode of Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai

2 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

Life, of late, has been a 'bed of roses' for Simran (Sukirti Kandpal) as Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) has been fulfilling each and every wish of hers in her 21 days of stay as per the storyline in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai' Ajab Sa Risk Hai (Siddhant Cinevision).

However, in the Maha Episode to come, Simran will find it tough as she will get punished by Bua (Mona Ambegaonkar) and has to walk on burning coal.

Yes, you heard it right!!!

The ongoing track has provided an intrigue feel to the viewers wherein the chants of 'Ram Naam Satya Hai' (which is usually said when there is a death) is heard usually from the room of Bua. Hence in the Maha episode, Simran who wants to get to know who is chanting this and why, enters Bua's room when she is not around. She tries to search her room, when Bua comes there and catches her red-handed.

In order to punish Simran, Bua orders her to walk on burning coal. This Maha episode will be aired on 28 August 2013.

Will Rajveer be able to save Simran from walking on fire? We will have to wait and see.

If sources are to be believed, there will be a sequence post the Maha episode wherein Simran will want a Roman Holiday from Rajveer as her last wish before leaving the house. We hear that Rajveer will have to go through a lot to provide Simran whatever she wants. And this will be a fun riot for the viewers.

We tried calling Sukirti to get more information on the same, but she asked us to call later.

\

Keep watching this space for more updates.

Edited by mire220 - 21 August 2013 at 5:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suravAndromeda001

mire220 IF-Rockerz
mire220
mire220

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Every character I have played is close to my heart - Sukirti Kandpal

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/every-character-i-have-played-close-my-heart-sukirti-kandpal

Sukirti Kandpal Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai - Ajab Sa Risk Hai

News

Every character I have played is close to my heart - Sukirti Kandpal

Known for her popular roles as Dr Riddhima Gupta in Dill Mill Gayye and Piya Dobriyal in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, Sukirti Kandpal currently plays the role of Simran in Life OKs Kaisa Ye Ishq HaiAjab Sa Risk Hai to the T.

An excited Sukirti says, I feel good to be a part of this show. I am enjoying doing it and I like the way things are shaping up. As for working with my co-star Gaurav S Bajaj, we share a good working relation, and a fine chemistry and rapport.

Of all the characters she has played on television, Sukirti cannot choose one as the best. All the characters are very close to my heart. If I choose one, it will mean I have not given my 100 percent to all roles I have played in the past. I have not been biased towards any one role and I enjoy my work. In fact, even with Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai, I think our trips to Singapore have been memorable and fun.

Sukirti, rightly said

Fotografie: Every character I have played is close to my heart - Sukirti Kandpalhttp://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/every-character-i-have-played-close-my-heart-sukirti-kandpalSukirti Kandpal Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai - Ajab Sa Risk Hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01suravAndromeda001

mire220 IF-Rockerz
mire220
mire220

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged

"I admire Loveleen and her friend's bravery!"- Ashoke Pandit

Loveleen Kaur who is seen as Rano in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai..., fights off thugs even as an insensitive crowd gathers and just looks on! Film maker and social activist Ashoke Pandit who reached the spot to help her talks about the unfortunate incident!

Ads by Google
bollywood movies
Buy Designer Sarees & Salwar Kameez And Get Free Shipping Over $199.
www.goodbells.com

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 | 12:23:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 14 Comments  |  1905 Views

Another case of woman assaulted in public and this time it was a beautiful and gutsy girl from the television industry who was the target. Actress Loveleen Kaur Sasan who was earlier seen in Anamika and Bade Acche Lagte Hain is currently seen as Rano in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai on Life Ok was travelling with her friend in an auto near Oshiwara, a western suburb of Mumbai when she was attacked by three people who also tried to snatch her purse. The incident happened on Monday night at around 9 pm when the area is crowded with traffic spilling from all sides. 

Both, Loveleen and her female friend who was with her, fought back the thugs with all their might. Even as they caught the thugs and fought them, a crowd gathered to see what the commotion was all about but no one came forward to help the duo. The thugs got bolder and started hitting both the girls while trying to escape. It was Loveleen's presence of mind that she called senior actor Mohan Kapur in the middle of the fracas who was out of town then. He tweeted to filmmaker and known social activist, Ashoke Pandit about the same. His tweet read - @Ashokepandit Sir, I just got a call from a young girl who was accosted in an a/rickshaw. She & her friend caught 2 of the 5 boys...

Ashoke Pandit who has his office nearby was on a way for a meeting when he received the tweet and immediately swung into action. He cancelled his meeting and instead rushed to the place of action and what he saw left him stunned, "After reading Mohan Kapur's tweet I rushed to the police station and reached their in just 7-8 minutes. I learned that these two girls fighting a lone battle while the rest of the crowd just watched. The thugs had hit the girls who tried their best to shield themselves and at the same time gave it back to them. They managed to catch hold of two of the accused while one ran away. I helped both the girls to file an F.I.R. at the Oshiwara Police Station. Afterwards I took them to the hospital as both the girls were badly bruised and needed medical help."

Talking about the incident, Ashoke Pandit expresses shock and anger at the reaction of the public, "It is a busy junction but no one seemed to be bothered as to what was happening. The crowd who had gathered were all busy watching the fight as if it was entertaining and they were waiting for the result as to who will win! I think insensitivity has reached it's peak and there is no respect left for human beings. When we are not helping each other in times of need then why do we complain later? When you are not bothered why do you blame the police, the system and the government?"

Before veering to films, Ashoke Pandit has also been a known name on Television. He has produced and directed the comic sitcom Filmi Chakkar followed by Tere Mere Sapneon Zee TV, Mungeri Ke Bhai Naurangilal, Rishtey, Gubbare and others. According to him the solution lies in changing yourself and the environment around you, "Everyone needs to be a bit more sensitive and think that if today this is happening to this girl, tomorrow it can be my wife, my daughter, my sister, my mother. Stop thinking it is someone else's problem! We also have to change the culture at home and take action against domestic violence. When a child sees violence at home he grows up to think that it is the right way to behave. Schools too need to start value education classes which will teach children right from a very small age about how to behave and this should be a compulsory subject with marks too so that it is taken seriously! Parents who concentrate on marks should be a bit more sensitive and bring a change in the upbringing of the kids."

Ashoke Pandit who has been in the forefront in organizing peace marches when it comes to creating social awareness however now has second thoughts about them after this incident. He emphasizes, "After witnessing this incident I think all these candle light marches are a farce. They should be banned. The tragedy is that people collect when such a thing is happening but don't help and later they collect again to express their solidarity through candle light marches. It is nothing but guilt and impotency which makes you go to such peace marches."

He is however all praise for Loveleen and her friend. Loveleen who looks delicate and soft spoken in her role as Rano in the serial fought like a brave girl. Says Ashoke Pandit, "I admire Loveleen and her friend's bravery. They fought alone with these criminals with no help from people around. I met her for the first time that night and she got more courage after meeting me. She was ready to file an F.I.R., and her attitude didn't change a bit after the incident."

We tried to get in touch with Loveleen who remained unavailable. Loveleen who stays with her relatives in Mumbai has her parents back in Jammu who are worried about her and she has not been taking calls from anyone at present. "I believe her parents have advised her not to talk much about it. She is one gutsy girl who is fit now and already on the sets shooting for her show. Getting back to work is good for her since it will help her regain her confidence at the earliest," ends Ashoke Pandit. 

While Ashoke Pandit was Loveleen and her friend's savior who reached and helped them in time we shudder to think what would have happened if the girls were left alone to fend off the thugs? Yet another insensitive side of Mumbai is exposed with this newly reported crime! 

Seema Khot Mattoo

Edited by mire220 - 28 August 2013 at 8:42am

suravAndromeda001

mire220 IF-Rockerz
mire220
mire220

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
"I need police protection now!"- Loveleen Kaur

"I need police protection now!"- Loveleen Kaur

The gutsy girl who fought with all her might now fears that the thugs might come back for her!

Ads by Google
Fiorini Shop
Footwear, Bags and Accessories the Best Brands
www.fiorinishop.com

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 | 5:10:12 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 4 Comments  |  1763 Views

Having been part of the television industry for the past one and half years, and acted in serials like Anamika and Bade Acche Lagte Hain, Loveleen Kaur Sasan is now seen in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai. However, none of her characters that she has portrayed earlier prepared her to take on the role that required her to show the inner Durga to those who tried to trouble her. 

On Monday night as she was travelling in an auto with her flatmate and friend, the duo was attacked by thugs, "They tried to snatch my purse which had cash and credit cards inside and my mobile. I immediately got off the auto and gave them a chase and when I caught hold of the guy by the collar he started giving reasons like 'I thought it was my wife sitting in the auto' and so on... But later as I started snatching my things back the two culprits started hitting me and my friend. In retaliation we too fought back and in the process were injured," recalls Loveleen.

Loveleen is shocked by the reaction of the bystanders, "There was a crowd which gathered but no one came forward to help us. They just stood there with some of them laughing and commenting on it. There was one cop from the crime branch in civil clothes who came forward to help me and my friend and we took them to the police station. I called up actor Mohan Kapoor for help and since he was not in town he put it on social networking sites and that is how Ashoke Pandit reached the police station to help us."

That is when things moved on at a fast pace too says Loveleen, "The police told me they had booked those guys earlier too for other cases which included attacking the police. I was lucky that they were not carrying any blade or knife when this happened. The police took us seriously once Ashokeji reached there. He helped us file the report and even accompanied us to Cooper Hospital where we got treatment for our injuries."

Loveleen has been travelling alone and was never afraid to do so till now, "The sets of my show are in Naigon, which is on the outskirts of Mumbai and even though I try to travel with other members of the cast sometimes we have different shoot timings and I have to travel alone late in the night. I don't have a car of my own and I travel by autos only. I have been in Mumbai for the past one and half years and have travelled late night at 3 to 4 am but never has anything untoward incident happened with me. I used to feel that Mumbai is the safest city but after this encounter which happened at 9 pm my opinion has changed!"

However, it is still not the end of the story for Loveleen who has no option but to travel by autos late in the night, "I am back on the sets shooting for my show and am now being threatened by those accused. Not all of them were caught and now when they come to know more about me, who knows what will they do next?"

While Loveleen feels she should get police protection she is also worried about all the girls who are not safe and secure anywhere anymore, "This can happen to anyone in any city of India. Where is the safety? What will happen next to any other girl is not known. Girls as small as 3-4 years are not spared these days. I don't know where we are leading to!"

Time has come that girls need to help themselves instead of looking around and expecting help says Loveleen from her own experience, "I was shouting for help in the middle of the road, I was screaming 'chor, chor' but no one helped me. Ultimately, I had to run and chase the guy, catch him and take him to the police. So all girls need to take their protection in their own hands and not look around for help!"

She has some tips for the girls who travel alone, "Carry a Pepper Spray, even I have decided to carry one from now. Also I have decided to stop wearing short skirts or dresses and heels as they might hamper movement if you have to run. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt when this happened and I could run easily without any trouble."

Just like Loveleen who has shown her brave spirit her parents too have been giving her strength and support says Loveleen, "Yes, they are my biggest support. When they came to know about this, my mom was the first to call me and told me to go ahead and talk about it. She said it is not a small thing and if today it has happened to you it can happen to any other girl tomorrow!"

Kudos to Loveleen and her spirit. Atta girl!

Seema Khot Mattoo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Andromeda001

mire220 IF-Rockerz
mire220
mire220

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Jhumri's "pregnancy" drama in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...

2 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

Track track track on Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai? Anyone excited? Can't hear many voices...yet we will do our job and continue to write the upcoming plot of the above Life OK show produced by Siddhant Cinevision.

The current storyline notifies that Jhumri (Rajashri Deshpande) cannot conceive. However, when she will feel a bit dizzy her traditional and orthodox family will believe that she is pregnant and make much noise about it.

Even her husband Ballu (Swatantra Bharat) will start taking care of her.

Jhumri will not share the truth and go with the flow as she will enjoy the drama of being pampered.

Now, the next episode of Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai ...will see Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) and Simran (Sukirti Kandpal) help Jhumri find out the reason behind her not being able to conceive by taking her to the doctor.

But when the traditional family will find out about their visit to the hospital, another drama will unfold as to what was the reason behind the doctor's appointment.

Gaurav Bajaj remained unavailable.

Keep reading Tellychakkar.com for more updates!!!

Send by email
mire220 IF-Rockerz
mire220
mire220

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Sex is a pleasure created by love between two individuals: Gaurav S Bajaj

Gaurav S Bajaj, who played the male lead in Sapnon Se Bhare Naina (Star Plus) and reprised the role of Aman in Uttaran (Colors), has also acted in films such as Phir Kabhi and Dahek: A Restless Mind.

Currently, he plays the male lead Rajveer in Life Ok's Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai (Life OK) opposite Sukirti Kandpal.

In a chat with Tellychakkar.com, Gaurav bares his routine and shares his take on life for our Quickie section.

What is your comfort food after a hard day's work?

Generally, I have home-cooked food on the sets. When we get done with our shooting schedule and reach home at night, I prefer eating something light like a chicken soup and some salad.

Most played song on your iPod?

I am not used to listening to songs on the iPod and hear it when I am in my car. There is no particular song which is most played as I play songs that suit my mood randomly. But yes, I like listening to soft vocal music loudly (laughs)

If you were to get stuck somewhere with no phone or internet, where would it be and with whom?

Definitely with my fiance Sakshi Chhorwani on some island where I wish there wouldn't be access to phone or internet for at least a while.

Live-in or marriage?

A marriage can be a live-in but a live-in cannot be after marriage. So it would definitely be marriage which I would like to make a live-in.

Love is...

Mom. (smiles)

Sex is...

A pleasure created by love between two individuals.

Craziest rumour you have heard about yourself...

Nothing that I know of!

What is best done slowly...eating or kissing?

Definitely kissing.

Every person needs?

To be blessed. If a person is blessed, he will get to have loads of love, care and enjoy all the success.

What is something that you need to stop doing immediately?

Ahh, nothing actually! I believe in doing things perfectly and balancing the imperfect.

What have you always wanted to do but have never done?

I always wanted to pilot a plane but never wanted to take that profession as a career. Yes, this is something I always wanted to do and I will make sure I do it one day.

One word that describes you?

My name Gaurav means the valued glory above life itself. I would describe myself as Mumma.

Fotografie: Sex is a pleasure created by love between two individuals: Gaurav S Bajaj http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/quickie/sex-pleasure-created-love-between-two-individuals-gaurav-s-bajaj

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surav

mire220 IF-Rockerz
mire220
mire220

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Chances of Rajveer forgiving Simran in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai - Ajab Sa Risk Hai brighten

Chances of Rajveer forgiving Simran in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... brighten

3 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

Life OK's show Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai (Siddhant Cinevision) is set to keep its audiences wondering whether Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) will budge or not.

Viewers of the show are already aware that Rajveer has given 15 days time to Simran (Sukirti Kandpal) to leave the house.

A source informs that Simran and Rajveer will soon be going on a holiday where they will spend sufficient quality time with each other. And there are higher chances that Rajveer might melt down and forgive Simran.

We tried contacting the actors but they remained unavailable for comment.

We shall wait and see if this love story starts off with a new vision!

credit: francesca :)

Edited by mire220 - 07 September 2013 at 1:19pm

suravAndromeda001

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/when-you-really-love-someone-you-can-do-anything-person-sukirti-kandpal

When you really love someone, you can do anything for that person: Sukirti Kandpal

5 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

For some time, fans of Sukirti Kandpal have been wondering as to why their favourite actress has been missing from the social radar.

Informs the actress, "It is not that I am lying low, in fact, I am still around like before; the only thing is that I am not seen or heard much about is because I don't attend too many filmy parties. Rather I prefer to hang around with my close bunch of buddies."

Since Sukirti is in a secure relationship with an unknown gentleman who owns a swanky red car, we asked her if we can see both of them shaking a leg in the upcoming season of Nach Baliye."I don't think that we would, for both of us like to keep our lives private. Having said that, I would be open to other non- fiction formats; but I will prefer to talk about them as and when I am offered something concrete on paper."

Coming to her character in the above Life OK show (Kaisa Yeh Ishq), which goes through a 180 degree change for her man, we ask her, if in real, it's it possible that two individuals, different as chalk and cheese (as Simran and Rajveer played by Gaurav S Bajaj), to come close in life. And pat comes her reply "Why not, if you really love someone, you can do anything for that person. What eventually matters is the company of your beloved. Life can be a real pain if he or she is not around."

Recounting the earlier shows she has done, Sukirti states, "Let me inform you that over all the shows I have done earlier including Dill Mill Gayye and Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani among others, luckily I have not really gone thorough something very bad."

Go to top