Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai Article Archives (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged

"I risk things only when it comes to matters of the heart"

Sukirti Kandpal who is now seen in her latest show Kaisa Yeh Risk Hai… Ajab sa Risk Hai talks about the risks she likes to take in real life.

Saturday, April 27, 2013 | 5:29:45 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 163 Comments  |  8462 Views

Sukirti Kandpal who is currently seen as Simran in Kaisa Yeh Risk Hai… Ajab sa Risk Hai says that she is hardly a risk taker and plays it easy!

My risk quotient – I don't risk too much in any case. I am very straight forward and stubborn. A lot of things don't affect me so my risk quotient is very less.

Risks in career related matters – I never risk my body for a shot which I think I cannot do because you do not know when you may hurt or injure yourself and come back one piece or not! If it is a concept that is not to my liking and I don't believe in it I don't spend my time on it. So, I am always Sukirti who can lend my face and acting skills to the character I am playing so I don't think I risk anything at all.

Risking a false image - I never risk my image because I believe in the show I am doing and I believe I am a good actor with a pleasant personality and it is going to work all the time. Also risking a false image is not risking anything at all because people like what you are doing and I don't risk that at any point of time. I am the same hard working actor who looks good and is on time so I am not risking my job.

Risks in the matters of heart – I risk things only when it comes to the matters of the heart. I have taken a lot of risks that way and fortunately met very good people and eventually everything turned out fine.

The time when I had to say 'Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai… Ajab sa Risk Hai' – I felt that way when I took a risk with the person I have been dating for a long, long time which is Rishabh Jain and we are still together. It happened when I was very confused and I was not at my best then. I really respect him for that and I was like what I am doing and at the still knew what I was doing. That was the biggest risk and that time it was worth it and after that I came back to normal.

Seema Khot Mattoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai Article Archives (Page 3)" in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Ishq wala love between Rajveer and Simran!

Romantic sequence coming up in Life OK's daily soap Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai...

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 | 1:18:53 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 149 Comments  |  32788 Views

Life OK's new daily soap Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai, will see an interesting romantic sequence coming up where the leads of the show will be seen grooving to the song Ishq Wala Love.

Our sources confirmed the news saying that soon the audience will see a love sequence coming up in the show where the shy by nature boy Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) will be seen grooving to the popular bollywood song Ishq Wala Love along with his love interest Simran (Sukirti Khandpal). Rajveer who is a Haryanvi desi boy in the show and all ready to prove that even though he likes being with his family he is an highly educated boy and does not like to be refereed as a Gaon wala.

Hence to prove this, there will be a sequence where he will be seen dancing on the song from the Bollywood movie Student Of The Year. When we tried calling Gaurav S Bajajand Sukirti Kandpal to know more about the sequence they refused to comment anything on it.

Krishma Solanki.

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged

"India Forums is a link between me and my loving fans"

says Sukirti Kandpal, who was upset with false rumors...

Thursday, May 02, 2013 | 11:59:40 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 152 Comments  |  4848 Views

The gorgeous and talented Sukirti Kandpalwho is currently seen in Life OK's daily soap Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai, talks about how she gels the best with her fans and members of India Forums. 

Sukirti says, "I share a good bond with India-Forums. In fact, India-Forums is a link between me and my loving fans, where I come to know what they feel about me and my shows. I read the forum and the comments and always keep myself updated through them."

There was recently a comment on the forum that she is facing problems with India Forums to which Sukirti expressed her surprise, "When I read the comment on one of the article I was surprised to read about it."

Further she added saying, "Maybe it is the person who handles my fake twitter account who did this too. I am not on Twitter and I had clarified about the same earlier too. Some members also were unhappy that there were no articles done on me by India Forums for the show Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai, but that was because I was bound in a contract with the channel where I was not suppose to speak at all about the show before the launch."

And at the day of the launch, Sukirti was more than happy to speak to TellyBuzz about the show and her character, "And from now on my fans can see more articles pouring in about me... putting to rest all the false rumors spread by the said person."

A special message for my fans, "Please do not believe this news that I have a tiff with India-Forums, there is no such thing. Do watch my show as some really interesting tracks are coming up to entertain you" she concluded.

Krishma Solanki.

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Kishwer Merchant misses beau Suyash Kumar!

Kishwer has been missing boyfriend Suyash who is currently shooting long distance for Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai...

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 | 1:17:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 4 Comments  |  957 Views

The handsome Suyash Kumar who is currently seen in Life OK's daily soap Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai is very busy shooting for the show, whose set is located in Naigaon. His daily hectic shoot schedule keeps him busy and tired while his gorgeous girlfriend Kishwer Merchant misses him, as they cannot meet that often now.

When we got in touch with Kishwar she said, "Yes, I do miss Suyash as his set location is too far, for which he has to leave early in the morning and by the time he is back its too late, due to which we can't meet that often as before."

Further she added saying, "I have visited the sets few times before, but cannot visit it often due to the distance. Now the family sequence has started in the show so he has to shoot daily... if I get time I will surely make a visit to his sets."

On her upcoming projects she said, "While I have already shot for 26/13 and Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi, I have a new project in my hand for which I will start shooting from end May/June." 

About her role in the show, she said, "I can only say that it is a continuous role and not a cameo, but I cannot reveal much about it right now until I start shooting for the show."

Krishma Solanki.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Andromeda001

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged

"Maybe by the year end I will debut as a singer."

says Suyash Kumar when we got in touch with him on his love for singing...

Thursday, May 23, 2013 | 3:11:40 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 10 Comments  |  2329 Views

suyash kumar
The talented Suyash Kumar who is seen playing the role of Rajveer's (Gaurav S Bajaj) cousin in Life OK's daily soap Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai... talks on his love for singing when we got in touch with him to know more about his passion for singing and his upcoming music video which he is shooting for.

Lets have a look on what he said...

What made you come with a music video? "Well, I love singing and I am a trained singer. I used to record songs that I sing, but than my friends forced me to go for a music video recording in the studio, something similar to the Kolaveri Di song by Danush. So I thought to try my hand on the same."

He further added saying, "Currently, I am shooting for the music video and it is nearly done with just a little bit of finishing left. I will then get it uploaded on the You-tube. The song is Tum Hi Ho from the movie Aashique 2, as it is the song which is currently my favorite (Smiles)."

So as an actor are you thinking of taking Singing as a profession too? "Yes, I am very much planning to take singing as a profession too. Maybe by the year end I will debut as a singer. I am very much interested in play back singing."

Ahan! It's really interesting to know that Suyash is trying out to be a multi talented boy. After his love for acting and photography we will see a new side of him as a singer too.

On the same we also have his gorgeous girlfriend Kishwer Merchantt sharing her feelings on Suyah's first music video, "I am feeling very good and ecstatic  on his first music video. Suyash is a very good singer. He loves music very much, so I am very happy for him. The day I met him I fell in love with his voice and then him. I have always told him that I want him to be a singer more than an actor, so something like this makes me super happy."

We wish Suyash Kumar all the very best for his upcoming music video and luck in his singing career

Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 27 May 2013 at 2:54am

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Mission Rajveer begins!

Simran to plan ways to impress Rajveer's family in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai

Life OK's popular daily soap Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai is attracting the viewers with its interesting storyline with every track in the story that follows. In the further episode of the show we will see Mission Rajveer held by Simran (Sukirti Kandpal).

We had seen in the previous episode of the show that Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) is a very family oriented guy and loves his family very much. Though he is deeply in love with Simran he wishes to marry the girl of his family's choice. This upsets Simran very much.

Furthermore our source confirmed the news and said, "In the upcoming track of the show we will see that mission Rajveer will begin by Simran, where we will see her trying all the possible ways of impressing Rajveer's family and trying to gain a soft corner in his family members heart."

"She also tries to convince Rajveer, but fails in her plan as Rajveer is all broken and only wishes to do what his family wants him to do."

Will Simran succeed in her mission? To know more, don't miss to watch Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai.

Krishma Solanki.

HeenaBanu

Goldie

HeenaBanu

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Comedy and drama galore in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...

Gaurav S Bajaj and Sukirti Kandpal

Tellychakkar.com had earlier reported about veteran actor Mushtaq Khan's rib-tickling cameo for Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai… Ajab Sa Risk Hai (Siddhant Cinevision). We now keep our readers updated on the interesting highs to be seen in the coming week in the track.

While on one hand, Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) is determined to sacrifice his love for the sake of his family, Simran (Sukirti Kandpal) on the other hand is confident of winning back her love.

So how does Simran get successful in Mission Rajveer? We hear that this week, Simran's first plan will get successful when she will unite the girl who is supposed to marry Rajveer with her lover. Simran will help the girl run away with her lover between the haldi ceremony. With this act, Mission Rajveer kick-starts for Simran. Her next plan will be to get a makeover from a modern bred girl to a Haryanvi girl.

This will bring in Jeevan Lal Adhya into the picture, essayed by Mushtaq Khan as Simran;s fake father. We also hear that the story line is pacing towards the engagement of Simran and Rajveer, preparations of which will begin this week. However, the best part of the whole scenario will be that Rajveer will never get to know that Simran is the girl he is getting engaged to. Also, he will never get aware of the fact that his own father has teamed up with Simran to get her as the bahu of the house.

We hear that there will be quite a lot of drama played out during the engagement where Rajveer will be on the verge of finding the truth.

When contacted, Sukirti Kandpal asked us to call later.

Rajesh Balwani told us, "Yes, we are heading for a hilarious track is what I can say."

Will Simran get engaged to Rajveer?

Get ready for a laugh riot in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/comedy-and-drama-galore-life-oks-kaisa-yeh-ishq-hai

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Fight sequence in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...

Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai is high on drama...

Saturday, June 22, 2013 | 2:54:34 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 133 Comments  |  41643 Views

High voltage fighting drama to be seen inLife OK's daily soap Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai, where we will see a major fight sequence between Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) and the goons.

The current sequence which is going on in the show, is where Simran tries to impress Rajveer's parents and his family members so as to create a soft corner in their heart which will help her marry Rajveer. 

In the coming episodes there will be a sequence where few roadside goons will be seen troubling Simran (Sukirti Kandpal).

On the upcoming storyline of the show, our sources confirmed the news saying, "The forthcoming track of the show will be high on drama where in the heavy rains we will see a fighting sequence between Rajveer and the goons."

"Rajveer will be seen fighting the goons to save Simran. Rajveer in a hero avatar will be shooting for the same. The story too is supposed to pick up from there."

To watch this interesting episode, don't miss to watch Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top