Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai Article Archives (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 17

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 01 May 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
NEWS

I have never been associated with the word 'struggle' in life: Sukirti Kandpal

01 May 2014 05:15 AM | TellychakkarTeam

Sukirti Kandpal charmed audiences with her enchanting smile and feline grace in her shows like Dill Mill Gayye, Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani or Rab Se Sohna Ishq.

Currently seen in Life OK's Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai..Ajab Sa Risk Hai, the groovy Sukirti gets talking toTellychakkar.com as she shares some interesting facts about her life.

Sukirti always aspired to become an actor like many others who hail from remote areas of the country and wanted to make it big in the city of dreams.

But how did she make her debut in the industry where there is no dearth of talent? "I got my first break when I was sitting in Leopold Caf and in a span of 10 days I was shooting. Since then my career graph has been a smooth journey and very rewarding. I am very happy that I have never been associated with the word struggle' in my life. I've been lucky to work in prestigious projects with good directors and production houses. In short, I've always been served things on a platter. Since I believe in abundance, struggle has no place in my life," she says.

Further, Sukirti shed some light on the ratio between beauty and talent. "I believe that if one is good looking, he/she wins half the battle but it does not give a pass at not being able to act. I feel the potential to perform is more important than merely having good looks. But then if one is a complete package what more can the industry ask for," she questions.

Currently essaying the role of a modern classy woman living a life of a vintage Haryanvi wife for her love, we asked Sukirti of her take on the character.

"Well for over a year now I have been working for Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... What is interesting about Simran is the ability of a girl from Singapore to settle in a rural background for love. Simran and Sukirti are not similar at all. I think the amount of the sacrifices that Simran has made may exist in other girls in real life too but I do not see myself in the same mould. I am a very reserved and a practical girl. However, I can relate to undying love, extreme emotions and the bubbliness of Simran," she reveals.

Recalling a memorable fan encounter, she expressively goes ahead and expresses of how lucky she is to have garnered a huge fan base. "I am very lucky to have a huge fan following and appreciate all my fans for loving me. I remember when I visited Rajasthan for an event, the venue was crowded and I saw a girl holding out a letter. When I stopped and opened, it was a five page letter full of pictures of me. That was a very touching and humbling experience," she adds.

We went a step ahead to ask the talented lady about what makes her show change time slots. Incidentally, the show was lifted from the slot of 10 pm slot and went in for a leap during The Bachelorette India days but now again it has been shifted from the 10 pm slot to the 7 pm space thanks to Welcome Season 2.

"Yes the show has seen many time slot changes. It's not my decision so I don't want to comment on it," Sukriti quips.

Talking about her personal life, the actress has always preferred being numb on her relationship with Rishabh Jain. We however probed her on the status of her relationship and plans for marriage.

"I have always preferred my work to speak for me than my relationships; I don't want to comment on it. As far as marriage is concerned, I cannot think of getting married till the time I have achieved my targets. My parents got married when they were both 32 so I don't think 25 years down the line, their kids are rushing into marriage anytime soon," she smiles.

We wish you luck and progress Sukirti!!!

Edited by Sukulove - 30 April 2014 at 11:24pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai Article Archives (Page 15)" in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 01 May 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Rajjo decides to take revenge!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Rajjo decides to take revenge!

After finding out that Simran is pregnant with Rajveer's child, Lohari pretends to care for them. Rajveer is not very fond of her. He asks Lohari to stay away from him after she ill-treats him and Simran. 

On the other hand, Rajjo is furious with Lohari for deceiving her and she reveals Lohari's misdemeanor in front of the Sangwan family. Rajjo also discloses to them that she is not married to Rajveer.

Lohari finally confesses her crime to the Sangwan family. On learning about it, Shyam Sunder is shocked and orders Rajjo to leave the house. Rajjo vows to destroy Lohari. 

Meanwhile, Kuldeep who is Binny Lal's son bribes Wajiro's father and warns him not to file a police case against him for the accident. The doctor informs Rajveer & Simran that Wajiro has gone into coma. 

Will Wajiro survive this accident?

Keep watching 'Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai' every Monday-Friday at 7pm only on Life OK.

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 03 May 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Dolphin Dwivedi to enthrall audiences in Savdhan India and Adaalat

03 May 2014 06:04 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Now that Rajjo's character is currently on a break in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...(Siddhant Cinevision), Dolphin Dwivedi is on a break. But not someone to cool heels at home, the lovely lady has gone on to bag two episodics. One in Sony Entertainment Television's Adaalat and the other in Life OK's Savdhan India.

Produced by Saregama Productions, Savdhan India's episodic titled Love Di Haad will focus on how a boy (Naresh Sharma) will kidnap Drishti (Dolphin Dwivedi) from Bengal and will get her to Haryana where he will drug her, forcefully marry and physically abuse her.

While her parents will inform the police of Drishti going missing, the kidnapper will introduce her to the cops as Preeti. This will lead to another astonishing journey in revealing Drishti's true identity.

The episode will telecast on May 10.

In Sony TV's Adaalat the pretty lady will don the character of Ghazal, who will be happily married to Anish.

Rajeev Kumar will be seen as Abhay, Anish's business partner on the show. It will so happen that Anish would want to start a business deal with Ghazal's brother by breaking the deal with Abhay.

But the twist in the story would come in when Anish and Ghazal would go on a holiday and he will end up being murdered. The blame would be pushed upon Ghazal and this will further proceed to proving the case wrong.

We contacted Dolphin on her doing the two episodics and she stated, "Well, I do not want to essay typecast roles where I would be nothing but a mere add on to the cast of the show. When my character as Rajjo saw no progress, we (Dolphin and the Production house) mutually decided to end the character for now. I shall certainly be back once there is something substantial the character is required to do. I chose Savdhan India and Adaalat for the love of episodic shows. Also, both stories are extremely unique in nature."

We wish Dolphin all the best with both her projects!!!

Edited by mire220 - 03 May 2014 at 10:32am

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 03 May 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq to air its final episode on 23 May | Tellychakkar.com

Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq to air its final episode on 23 May

03 May 2014 07:28 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...by Siddhant Cinevision embarked on a wonderful journey over a year, but as they say, all good things come to an end and the show is set to have a happy ending.

The final episode of the show will air on 23 May (2014) and will mark an end with Simran (Sukirti Kandpal) being well accepted in the house.

The show had seen a lot of time slot changes in the past but managed to maintain its viewership via interesting track changes.

We contacted the cast of the show, to confirm the information.

Suyash Kumar stated, "Well, I have not received an official e-mail, but I have heard so. It was a good run and I am happy that we could pull on the show for a year. Now that it is ending I can say that it was a fun journey altogether."

We asked the lead actors on reason behind the show being pulled off air.

Sukirti revealed, "I have heard of the show going off air. It was a wonderful journey. I think you should ask the channel as to why the show is being pulled off."

Gaurav S Bajaj (Rajveer) added, "Well, I recently resumed shooting and I do not have any particular information about the same. But if at all it is going off air, I am sure there is no particular reason to it. The show was planned with finite episodes. I have had a great time shooting for Kaisa Yeh Ishq...and it has been wonderful experience."

We tried contacting Channel Head Ajit Thakur and Producer Manish Goswami but they remained unavailable for comment.

credit aman !!!

Edited by mire220 - 03 May 2014 at 10:35am

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Sukriti and Simran are very different!

Friday, May 02, 2014

Sukriti and Simran are very different!
share on facebook

Sukriti has managed to impress us all in 'Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai.' Apparently, Sukiriti always aspired to be an actor. It was her dream to pursue a career in the field of acting, like many others who achieved success in spite of hailing from remote areas of the country. How did Sukiriti make her debut in the industry though?

Sukriti shares that her first break was in Leopold Cafe, after which she started shooting in 10 days! She describes her career graph as smooth and a rewarding journey. Sukriti believes in abundance and says that struggle has a place in her life!

Sukriti shares her thoughts about beauty and talent too. She believes that the potential to perform is much more important than just having good looks.

Sukriti also shares thoughts about her character of Simran. She plays the role of a sophisticated woman living the life of a Haryanvi wife for her love. She praises the character of Simran, who has the ability to settle in a rural background, in spite of coming from Singapore.

She reveals that Sukriti & Simran are not at all similar! Sukriti says that she is very different from Simran because she is a very reserved and practical girl. However, she is able to relate to Simran in certain aspects like her undying love, extreme emotions and bubbly personality.

She has something sweet to say about her fans as well! Here's what she said, "I am very lucky to have a huge fan following and appreciate all my fans for loving me."

What does this gorgeous actress think about marriage though? Want to know? Here it is! Simran quoted, " As far as marriage is concerned, I cannot think of getting married till the time I have achieved my targets."

Well, we wish this talented actress all the luck and hapiness!

Keep watching Sukriti on the show 'Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai' every Monday-Friday at 7pm only on Life OK.

surav

Goldie

surav

Posted: 13 May 2014 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai to end on 23rd May

Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai
Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai

Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...will soon come to an end and we hear is set to have a happy ending.

The final episode of the show will air on 23 May (2014). The show had seen a lot of time slot changes in the past but managed to maintain its viewership via interesting track changes. But still was not able to rule the trp chart.

http://www.gr8mag.com/posts.php?id=2133

Edited by surav - 13 May 2014 at 7:08am

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Village Beauties of Television!

TV actors always look best in their on screen avatar but some do look marvelous in their western avatar as well. While we like TV actresses more in a modern look, but we present to you some actresses who look beautiful in their traditional look.

Our TV actresses look elegant and graceful when they don the traditional look in their respective shows. Their beauty is enhanced when they also wear accessories matching with their attire. While some look ravishing wearing the accessories, others look quite perfect and match up their roles completely well.

Here are we featuring few Gaon Ki Choris who are though simple yet look graceful.

Sukirti Khandpal seen as Simran in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai on Life OK.

Bubbly and pretty Sukirti Khandpal who is famous for her sweet and bubbly look is playing a village girl character in the show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai. In this show initially she was seen a modern girl who is from Singapore and comes to the village. She falls in love with a village boy and thus decides to live in a village where she was seen in a completely traditional Haryanvi look. He fans accepted her and loved for this huge transformation of the look from modern to traditional village girl as she is playing the character beautifully and is giving justice to her role.

Who you think is the best village beauty of Television?

Neha Jain

Village Beauties of Television!

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 20 May 2014 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Badi Shiddat se maine paane ki koshish ki hai...

TellyBuzz quizzed some of your favorite stars to know about the thing which they desired to bag and have acquired it from the efforts.

All of us are very much aware of this famous dialogue averred by Shah Rukh Khan in the movie Om Shanti Om - Itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki koshish ki hai...kehte hai agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho toh poori kaynath tumhein usse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai... Truly said! We also desire to get something in our life and work towards achieving it, then finally we do end up achieving it.

TellyBuzz quizzed some of your favorite stars to know about the one thing that they really wanted to achieve anyhow and they finally achieved it after a lot of efforts. Let's hear from your favorite star as what they have to say about badi shiddat se maine paane ki koshish ki hai...

Sukirti Kandpal, currently seen as Simran in Life OK's Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai -
I have developed a huge amount of patience and peace within me and I see the world go mad trying to find peace. Bas use hin shiddat se paane ki koshish ki thi... Everything else is temporary always.

link

Badi Shiddat se maine paane ki koshish ki hai...

:);)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top