Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai Article Archives (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 17

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Lohari spoils Simran's reputation?

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lohari spoils Simrans reputation?
share on facebook
On the other hand, Rajjo is glad on establishing an intimate relationship with Rajveer. Though Rajveer regrets but he urges Rajjo to keep silent about their relationship from Simran.

After he tries to convince her, Rajjo blackmails him and insists him to accept her as his wife. 

Meanwhile, Lohari continues to spoil Simran's reputation. She finds out that Simran is educating Wajiro. She asks a goon to keep an eye on Simran. She also reveals to Rajjo that Simran is educated.

Apparently, Rajveer decides to accept Rajjo as his wife but starts worrying about Simran. Simran strives to impress the villagers, to get their votes.

Rajveer continues to be upset with Rajjo for blackmailing him.  

Find out what happens next on 'Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai' every Monday - Friday at 7PM only on Life OK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai Article Archives (Page 14)" in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 07 April 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged
link:

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/gaurav-s-bajaj-continues-shoot-fractured-hand-496

News

Gaurav S Bajaj continues to shoot with a fractured hand

07 Apr 2014 04:24 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Our dear actor Gaurav S Bajaj needs some good wishes.

Yes, the actor met with an accident while returning home from the sets of Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... and is currently in acute pain.

Tweeted the handsome actor, "Injured #fractured hand. 6 weeks time ... Oouuuaaa ouuaaa."

When we called him the actor shared, "It happened day before yesterday while I was leaving the sets post my shoot. In my excitement, while taking the staircase I missed a step and rolled down. In the bargain I twisted my right hand and got hurt. Though the entire day I took the pain in my stride by taking pain killers every two hours, the next day I visited my family doctor after the pain refused to budge."

"My doctor checked on the hand and found that I had fractured my hand. After a mini surgery he has put a crepe bandage around the hand and I am advised to take rest for some time. I have also been asked not to lift anything heavy, nor to go to the gym. Now I am off pain killers and feeling much better. I hope to recover soon although I will have to wear the bandage for six weeks," averred the actor.

What about shoots? Gaurav replied, "I am shooting as I can't miss it. But to justify my accident, the creative team has decided to add a plot where I'll be shown hurt. Thus, the bandage on my hand will make sense."

Gaurav, Here's wishing you a speedy recovery!!!

surav

Goldie

surav

Posted: 07 April 2014 at 7:55am | IP Logged

TV stars talk about hygiene and ways to remain fit on World Health Day!

TV stars talk about hygiene and ways to remain fit on World Health Day!

As maintaining our health has become our utmost priority in today's fast paced life, here are few TV actors sharing some valuable tips regarding health and hygiene on the occasion of World Health Day.

Health is said to be the most important aspect of our life. A healthy person is said to be a wealthy person. If a person is healthy then he is physically as well as mentally prepared to do any kind of activities. As we celebrate World Health Day, we quizzed few TV actors to know more about what measure they take to maintain their health and keep the city clean and green.

Let's find out what they have said.

Gaurav S Bajaj who is seen as Rajbeer in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai on Life OK - "Health is a primary factor for me. Health is everything because it's important to be healthy and staying fit works efficiently. One should be active rather than being lazy. I make sure that environment around my house is clean so that it doesn't affect me and my family with filthy environment. I make sure all my family members and I myself drink lots of water, juices, doesn't sit in the air conditioner immediately after an outing because it really affects your body as the climate is very hot. There are many small things which I suggest not only to my family but to the other people also. These things seem to be very small but mean a lot. When I go for my shoot I carry odomos, mosquito coils and even All-Out because you never know how the location will be. Most of the time it happens that when you open your make-up room mosquitoes enters the room. So I am always prepared with everything. When we are shooting outdoor in sun then I tie a scarf or a hanky over my face when I am not shooting to protect myself from the sun. No doubt my friends tease me that you are behaving like a girl I don't bother about them as I am more bothered about my health. I would like to appeal to the government that they should make more and more public toilets even on the highways because I personally face so much of problem. My traveling time is approximately an hour to reach on the set and since there are no public toilets on the highways I have to face difficulty at times whenever the situation is out of control. Similar things happen with others also. So to avoid such kind of pollution there should be more public toilets facilities.

And secondly there should me more greenery for a healthy environment.  I would like to say to my fans that drink lots and lots of water and eat fruits. Water will help you to flush out all the intoxicants out from your body and will clean your body from inside. Water will help you to maintain your body temperature as it is very hot summer. Secondly remove at least 30 to 44 minutes from you busy schedule for your body. If you don't go to gym then at least make sure that you go for a walk or jog. I myself don't go to gym but I jog, I do lots of cycling to maintain my fitness."

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 09 April 2014 at 1:48am | IP Logged
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/panchayat-punish-simran-educating-village-folks-kaisa-yeh-ishq-hai-528

Panchayat to punish Simran for educating village folks in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai

08 Apr 2014 05:10 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Even after a change in its slot from 10 pm to early 7 pm, Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai (Siddhant Cinevision) continues to garner viewership by presenting tracks which are invariably fresh with a twist.

The current track focuses on Panchayat head, Shyam Sunder (Sunil Kumar Singh) showing Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) and Simran (Sukirti Kandpal) the door of the house after he discovered Simran's intention of educating the village folks. The duo has from then been on a lookout for a place to live in the village that has rejected them because of their progressive mindset.

Well, the upcoming episodes have definitely something more interesting in store for the viewers!

As a punishment, Shyam Sunder will now plan to destroy the room where Simran used to teach young children. But after immense pleading by Rajveer and Simran, he will lock up the place but not tear it down completely.

However, the Singaporean beauty (Simran) will start teaching students in an open space. This will leave the Panchayat thinking of ways to stop the education of the masses which according to them is a wrong practice.

When we contacted Gaurav, he said, "I cannot comment on the developments but all I can say is that there are more interesting episodes to unwind."

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 20 April 2014 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

TV actors talk about their favorite comedy actor Charlie Chaplin!

TV actors talk about their favorite comedy actor Charlie Chaplin!

One of the most entertaining and legendary actor cum comedian Charlie Chaplin, made us laugh through his splendid acting skills in many movies. Our TV stars talk about Charlie Chaplin's work and as an actor how did he inspire them.

Iconic comedian cum actor Charlie Chaplin whose 122nd birthday just went by recently is still remembered by our TV stars as an incredible actor who used to make people laugh with his straight faced acting. Though most of his films were silent films this acclaimed actor used to act and express with ease.

We got in touch with few actors from the Indian Television industry to know about their love for this legendary actor.

Sukirti Kandpal seen as Simran in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai on Life OK - "I don't watch much of his films but whenever I watch them I like them a lot because he doesn't speak in the film but his actions and expressions are commendable as he explains everything. His acting and films has the ability to make us laugh. I can only say that Charlie Chaplin is a legend and he has carved himself to make people laugh and love him."

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 22 April 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Rajveer & Simran strike the romantic chord!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Rajveer & Simran strike the romantic chord!
share on facebook

You are going to be enlightened about the passion and affection shared between the lead pair of the show, Simran and Rajveer. Are you excited?

You will get to see the beautiful bond of love between Simran and Rajveer grow. Enjoy watching the duo take a step forward in the journey of their marriage on-screen.

It's the first time that the couple will express a spark in their marital relationship. One of the sources shared that the scene was shot very differently in open air. Apparently, this particular sequence is a heart-warming moment where Rajveer will be seen expressing his love and support to Simran.

Rajveer and Simran share a great rapport and this made it easier for them to shoot. Moreover, Rajveer made Simran feel comfortable during the scene.

Simran also shared her experience about the same. She revealed, "It's basically the meeting of the two characters who have been in love from a long time and I think it's well placed in the story."

That sounds interesting! Keep watching 'Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai' every Monday-Friday at 7PM only on Life OK for more!

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 22 April 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Shyam Sunder decides to take action!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Shyam Sunder decides to take action!
share on facebook

On learning that Rajveer is working as a labourer, Shyam Sunder feels worried. The entire Sangwan family, including Shyam Sunder, feels sorry as they watch Rajveer deliver vegetables. Rajveer refuses to accept money from Shyam Sunder. Rajveer is upset with him for not forgiving Simran. He vows that he will stay away from his family.

Shyam Sunder warns everyone in the family. He does not want them to support Simran and Rajveer. Meanwhile, Simran continues to teach Wajiro. Wajiro starts motivating Simran to educate the boys of the school too. Simran appreciates the proposal but is worried about Shyam Sunder's reaction. The boys attend her class and this makes her happy. Rajjo keeps an eye on her and informs Shyam Sunder.

Shyam Sunder is furious to know from Rajjo that Simran is misleading Rajveer. Hoshiyar and Chanchal continue to shower their affection on Rajveer and Simran. Shyam Sunder and a few members of the village council stop Simran from teaching the children. Simran protests against them. She intends to educate the girls of the village. Shyam Sunder decides to burn the books in the village council.

Find out what happens next on Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai every Monday-Friday at 7pm only on Life OK.

mire220

IF-Rockerz

mire220

Posted: 01 May 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged

TV actors share their plans on Labor's Day!

On the occasion of 'Kamgar Divas', we got in touch with TV actors to know about their plans as it is a National holiday for the Laborers.

Thursday, May 01, 2014 | 5:47:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india=forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 36 Comments  |  1057 Views
As we celebrate Labor's Day today, we ask few actors as how are they spending time since this day is marked as a National holiday for us as well as for these actors who work continuously 16 hours daily.

Here are Actors talking about their plans:

Sukirti Kandpal who is seen as Simran in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq...Ajab Sa Risk Hai - "I will spend time with my friends and then will go out for dinner. Also I will finish off some of the pending work and then will relax for a while at home."

TV actors share their plans on Labor's Day!

Edited by mire220 - 01 May 2014 at 9:11am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top