guru in south africa

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys...thought id share my super lucky experience with your'll...call it an ithefaak ya kismat lekin phir bhi mein unn kismat walo mein se ek hoon joh uss concert ko attend kiya.😊😊😊😊😊😊

I happened to be in South Africa on holiday during this period and got to attend the concert. Gurmeet,Javed Ali and Shakti Mohan where performing .When Guru came on stage the girls were gone mad and ran to the stage.Meine laga ki meri heart attack hone walI thI.He was looking smoking hot.Phir usne ek ladki ko stage par bhulaya aur Yash ban ker uski saat nacha aur woh bhi suraj hua maadam par...aur woh bhi woh ladki aarti ban kar nach rahi thi.😭😭😭

I got so jealous yaar...

He looks out of this world in reality,Meine usse upclose dekhne ko mila jab gates khool gaye.I ran to the stage and woh teddybears give away kar rahe the unfortunatelly meine woh nahin mila.Aur ussne ek autographed tasveer audience mein pheka...

Guru is just wow...lucky Debina
you r lucky you got to see him.
Wow...glad that you could meet Gurmeet πŸ˜›

Thanks for sharing your experience with us πŸ˜ƒ
wow u r really a lucky person
You are so lucky dear.Feeling so happy for you
u r lucky dear..thanks for sharing u'r experience...
wow! thanks a lot for sharing!!! do u have any pics or videos? wud love to see any if possible... 😳
Wow you one lucky girl thanks for sharing your experience first hand happy for you πŸ˜Š 
I can understand why you are feeling jealous of that girl who got to dance with Yash( GC) as 
aarti😭 
But,at least you are so lucky that you got to see him in person that also so closely. πŸ‘
Now I'm feeling jealous of you πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
wow!! thinks your post feel chill ed