DARK PASSION-Asya FF updated chap 15 pg 140 - Page 62

Posted: 10 years ago
Wonderful update as always...loved the closeness that Zoya shares with her Appi, her father is real low life for putting her through so much to keep her mothers company going.
The concern that Asad has for Zoya was very touching, even if it is a little misplaced, he wants to keep her safe and hopefully he soon realizes that he genuinely cares for her and they share a much deeper connection.
As for Zoya, she's going to have consider that maybe Asad is not such a bad guy after all. He certainly has his faults and everything is not as it seems, she has a lot to discover about this devilish man.
Looking forward to the next chapter, thanks for the PM.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nice love this update now Zoya has given mr. khan all her attention n loved how he kept teasing her to get tht attention too he's such a smarta**😆
Oh man ! What an update 👏

Poor Zoya :'(

I hope they kiss in the nxt update :DEdited by zara.92 - 10 years ago
Res

Haha zoya in trouble abd helping asad. Classic. Aww she did it for him. So sweet. Like that they're starting to get along :) this story has a beauty and beast type vibe but even better since its asya :) sooo goood:D Edited by mochhug - 10 years ago
My goad! Wat an amazing update! Asad is so concerned about zoya's safety. I m looking forward for the kiss part.😉

Plz update sooner...
Wow..awesum update..luvd it...mast..thnks 4 pm
zoya is in love ...oh my god...i hope she dont realize it soon..atleast before asad confession...
Originally posted by MILII_BAKSHI

zoya is in love ...oh my god...i hope she dont realize it soon..atleast before asad confession...

Hmmm...if ppl want that i'll try...anyways u changed ur pic milli...which character is it??
Originally posted by Kaya13

Hmmm...if ppl want that i'll try...anyways u changed ur pic milli...which character is it??
its KIM POSSIBLE...