Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starasdf thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vibz88

Sorry to interrupt your discussions but practically i dont see a single girl marrying a divorcee so they might get gunjeev married but in the end it will be mayan..
Vihaan s looks are sizzling!! Rachna does not even care about him that s the best part their love story will be beautiful. Oh and the ViNa AT i will make it tomorrow if that s fine with you girls:)

Vihaan's looks are sizzling! And ikr :P. I would love to see more ViNa scenes. Do make the ATπŸ˜ƒ.
I have to disagree with your single - divorcee comment there though.😳
starasdf thumbnail

That is what I want too😊 Not another emotional black-mail😊

Too much to handle another emotional blackmail again.🀒
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They cant get gunjan mayank together now . They are in love and cant have a happy ending so soon. So rajeev will go back on his student teacher principles and marry gunjan.
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: starasdf

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Vihaan's looks are sizzling! And ikr :P. I would love to see more ViNa scenes. Do make the ATπŸ˜ƒ.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I have todisagreewith your single - divorcee comment there though.😳</font>

in real life the single divorced things work but indian shows i doubt πŸ˜•
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hei Girls I missed a lot ... 

Vibzee please go ahead with the ViNA AT..I started liking them a lot.. 
starasdf thumbnail
@Vibz
SSLK had a lip lock scene and the CVs tried to sell us the scenes where Charu dresses up as Gunjan LOL. Expect the unexpected is basically what's been happening so maybe the divorcee-single might happen?
-Eris- thumbnail
I need to make a banner first :) .
@ star expect the unexpected is gunjeev after all trp audience is waiting for Mayan!! Waiting for This week s trp s
starasdf thumbnail
@Vibz

Hey! I count as the audience too πŸ˜†.
Though MayGun might have more fans. But it has happened before that main pairs are broken others are made. I guess I am just hoping the same will happen here.
I guess they will test it and try it again and we will just have to wait and see how TRPs will turn out.
It's the TRPs that will be a game changer.
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: starasdf

@Vibz

Hey! I count as the audience too πŸ˜†.
Though MayGun might have more fans. But it has happened before that main pairs are broken others are made. I guess I am just hoping the same will happen here.
I guess they will test it and try it again and we will just have to wait and see how TRPs will turn out.
It's the TRPs that will be a game changer.

we dont contribute to trp s till march 31 st. Yes only the trp s will change the course of the story. . They exposed charu just because of low trp s or else the rift between the sisters would widen