NEW CAST BEHIND THE SCENES HOLI PICTURES!! :D - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by preethi18

tfs...i think they had a blastπŸ˜†

Ur welcome. Haha yep seems like they had an epic time πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

EEK! Cant wait...

Adi aka Nakuul looking SMOKING HOT in shades and his white kurta!

Pankhu looks gorgeous is white with the royal blue colour... Latika looking good, Preeti looks stunning! Where's my Avantu?!  

Thanks for sharing! Cant wait for the HOLI DHAMAKA!

Thanks for the pics, and agreed the suit Pankhu is wearing looks awesome, great combination! Edited by Rahma11 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by gowrisa

Lovely pics..Tfs

Ur welcome πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Rahma11

Thanks for the pics, and agreed the suit Pankhu is wearing looks awesome, great combination!

Yes couldn't agree more, those colours look stunning on her!! Adi looking HOT as always  πŸ˜Ž
Haayee... I am gunna die a million times looking at Adi tonight I cant wait he looks sooo DASHING in white... I really like Pankhu's anarkali's she should wear more in that style they really suit her and her figure. I don't really like the one's she wears currently. 😑
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

Haayee... I am gunna die a million times looking at Adi tonight I cant wait he looks sooo DASHING in white... I really like Pankhu's anarkali's she should wear more in that style they really suit her and her figure. I don't really like the one's she wears currently. 😑

Yep, anarkali really looks beautiful on her! πŸ˜Š Ekh dum khoopsoorat πŸ˜Š And as for Adi, Vaaa he looks sexy and HOT in EVERYTHING!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Kya Pics.πŸ‘πŸΌ...Dil khush kar diya...πŸ‘

Liked Adi-Sheila-Rubel pic the most...πŸ‘πŸΌ..Aur Adi-Pankhudi toh chha gaya sab pe..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankur281

Kya Pics.πŸ‘πŸΌ...Dil khush kar diya...πŸ‘

Liked Adi-Sheila-Rubel pic the most...πŸ‘πŸΌ..Aur Adi-Pankhudi toh chha gaya sab pe..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by tapur

Thanks

Ur welcome πŸ˜Š
awesome pics
tanx a lot for sharin dear