New Promo 27th March 2013: ( Dev' Evil Plans)!!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Yeah! 😑
My guess is Rocky or a new boy. πŸ˜†
Looks like her holi party with friends might be after family party? Otherwise, Sweety will never going to allow her. 😲

See...the track is interesting and unpredictableπŸ˜†

I think Ginny will do some emotional athyachar with Lucky and he will speak with Sweety and get her permission.πŸ˜†

Another contender...I think it can be Raashi also who can save Ginny.
Good to see unpredictablity btw. πŸ˜† Because last track was pretty much we know what's gonna happen. πŸ˜†
Might be, but I don't think so. She will go after family party, hopefully. πŸ˜†
Raashi? πŸ˜• No no no, Raashi kese bachaye gi? woh toh khud bachi hai. Not good at all. Rocky will be perfect. But can expect a new boy.

Good to see unpredictablity btw. πŸ˜† Because last track was pretty much we know what's gonna happen. πŸ˜†
Might be, but I don't think so. She will go after family party, hopefully. πŸ˜†
Raashi? πŸ˜• No no no, Raashi kese bachaye gi? woh toh khud bachi hai. Not good at all. Rocky will be perfect. But can expect a new boy.

i think she will go after the family holi party πŸ˜‰
idont think raasshi will save herπŸ˜• its rocky n rockys frnd πŸ˜›or some new boy πŸ˜›who is nice atleast

I know few school girls like Ginny ..who fakes bfs to make them cool in front of their friends ...This track can be good if handled well
Now saw the video promo, thanks lizzie for updating. πŸ˜›
In this, where are they? Why they are in the garden? Aaj ki coffee ke baad, i think they will go out again and then Ginny's friends will meet Dev. Aur Dev ka bacha will say this. πŸ˜• 😲
@Ahsaan...you it is happening before Holi itself? Was Ginny in the same dress as she was yesterday going for coaching class?
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Ahsaan...you it is happening before Holi itself? Was Ginny in the same dress as she was yesterday going for coaching class?
Yes. It is happening before Holi ofcourse.
No. In this she is in a blue shirt and yesterday when she was leaving for coaching, she was wearing something else. So they will go out again, because this time Dev won't come.Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 11 years ago

Yes. It is happening before Holi ofcourse.
No. In this she is in a blue shirt and yesterday when she was leaving for coaching, she was wearing something else. So they will go out again, because this time Dev won't come.

so dev wont come for coffee but in the garden wid the other frndsπŸ˜›
so this dialogue he will say today😑
n tommorow 27th march holi party n devs evil plans are gonna be executed 😑
@lizzie,
I think this all will gonna happen next week, shayad.

@lizzie,
I think this all will gonna happen next week, shayad.

you mean they will drag dev s evil plan πŸ˜•till next oh no 😲i hope not πŸ˜›
 so i think they will show holi episode tommorow πŸ˜›n devs revenge on 28th 😲