Users

Frequent Posters

-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Avani.

SaPa love ishhtory? Omg hahahahahahaha   πŸ€£ and rofl that song

Sandy is gonna be speechless haha

Avu...no, not at all. In fact I am quite talkative right now. πŸ˜³ πŸ€£ Another babaless joke. πŸ€£
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ratidiisbest

lol, so u'll be responsible for everything!

Yes, why not? πŸ˜ƒ

PS...Congratulations to myself for crossing 10,000 posts and becoming a pink IF Stunnerz. πŸ˜­ πŸ‘ I don't like this colour for my username. Red, I am gonna miss you. πŸ˜’ 
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg sandy and MB what have u done to this thread..SaPa and MeSh 🀣
GrumpyCat thumbnail
Sandeep Congrats on your Achievement πŸ₯³
Pink does not look good on a fighter πŸ€” Maroon color kinda suited your username but you cant do anything now πŸ˜†
This thread is hilarious, SaPa and MeSh 🀣

Ratidiisbest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indianfighter

What the... SaPa...🀒...Please, and I beg you, shoot me a million times before saying that disgusting word again! πŸ€’
Mahesh babu, aap kabhi nahin baaz aao ge.  πŸ˜† It seems you are hungry for blood. You are the aggressor who likes to take advantage of my silence and patience. πŸ€” In fact, it seems like you get your kicks from disheartening and hurting me.  πŸ‘ Very bad MB and definitely something you will have to pay for! πŸ€¬ πŸ˜†

I know the immensity of your love for Bengali ladies (like Jhumpa and Roopa), there is no need to tell me. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Unfortunately for you, Roopa never existed and Jhumpa found her soul mate so she decided to move on. πŸ˜’ But hey, do not get upset - all hope is not lost! I am not here to narrate stories (you are too good at this!), but I have some good news for my bro. πŸ˜ƒ There is a single lady of your age living in SN currently. Her name is Meher, and she is quite cute, attractive and intelligent too. 😳 She is seeking a groom, and posters with her picture and description are hanging all over Delhi. I have got one in my hand to show you now πŸ˜†:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEEKING A SMART AND HANDSOME GROOM FOR ME!!!

NAME: Meher πŸ˜³

AGE: You will get to know once you take contact with me πŸ˜‰

PLACE OF BIRTH: That does not matter, or does it? πŸ˜› 

CURRENT RESIDENCE: Sharma Niwaas, Parathewali gali 6, Chandni Chowk, Delhi

MARITAL STATUS: Never married πŸ˜ƒ

HEIGHT: 170 cm 

COMPLEXION: Fair πŸ˜³

BODY TYPE: Average 

WEIGHT: You don't ask ladies about their weight πŸ˜‘

RELIGION: Muslim 

MOTHER TONGUE: Punjabi 

EDUCATION: Don't want to specify πŸ˜†

GENERAL DESCRIPTION: I am a mature yet simple, beautiful, down-to-earth lady who believes in traditional values and culture. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

LOOKING FOR: A good friend and a nice husband, preferably from Bangalore and working for some software company! πŸ˜† An intelligent, professional and responsible family man with very good sense of humor. πŸ˜ƒ His name has to start on "M" so that we can share our initials. 😳 πŸ˜†The list can grow, but let's initiate the talks and we will share the qualities later! β€οΈ πŸ˜†

CONTACT: If you are interested, please write to me at [email protected] or call me on +919191919191 πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How does that sound, Mahesh bhai? πŸ˜‰ I think you should not let this one in a million chance slip away from you. After all, Meher seems to be the perfect match for you. What are you waiting for now?πŸ€” Make a call or write to her that you want to fix a meeting as soon as possible. And let me take care of Rati, your to-be bhabhi. πŸ˜† So folks, get ready for MaMe (Mahesh + Meher) or MeSh (Meher + Mahesh). πŸ˜† A happy conclusion to this chapter of the story. β€οΈ 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Ratidiisbest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Shreya.

Sandeep Congrats on your Achievement πŸ₯³
Pink does not look good on a fighter πŸ€” Maroon color kinda suited your username but you cant do anything now πŸ˜†
This thread is hilarious, SaPa and MeSh 🀣

LOL, I AGREE WITH UπŸ˜†
Rasha4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sandy n MB what have you done to this thread!!!😲🀣

What a way to become a Sizzeler!!🀣
Edited by Rasha4eva - 11 years ago
prachidew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i just love this thread by god🀣 you people are so funny🀣 this thread itself has a lot of entertainment entertainment n entertainment🀣 Mahesh you should definitely be a comedy serial writer 🀣

lets aee at the end which jodi we get SaPa or MeSh🀣

congo Sandeep bro for turning SizzlersπŸ˜† well if u don't like this colour you can oppose abt this. there is a thread already made requesting change in the colour of sizzlers in the suggestion corner😳
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: indianfighter

What the... SaPa...🀒...Please, and I beg you, shoot me a million times before saying that disgusting word again! πŸ€’
Mahesh babu, aap kabhi nahin baaz aao ge.  πŸ˜† It seems you are hungry for blood. You are the aggressor who likes to take advantage of my silence and patience. πŸ€” In fact, it seems like you get your kicks from disheartening and hurting me.  πŸ‘ Very bad MB and definitely something you will have to pay for! πŸ€¬ πŸ˜†

I know the immensity of your love for Bengali ladies (like Jhumpa and Roopa), there is no need to tell me. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Unfortunately for you, Roopa never existed and Jhumpa found her soul mate so she decided to move on. πŸ˜’ But hey, do not get upset - all hope is not lost! I am not here to narrate stories (you are too good at this!), but I have some good news for my bro. πŸ˜ƒ There is a single lady of your age living in SN currently. Her name is Meher, and she is quite cute, attractive and intelligent too. 😳 She is seeking a groom, and posters with her picture and description are hanging all over Delhi. I have got one in my hand to show you now πŸ˜†:

SEEKING A SMART AND HANDSOME GROOM FOR ME!!!

NAME: Meher πŸ˜³

AGE: You will get to know once you take contact with me πŸ˜‰

PLACE OF BIRTH: That does not matter, or does it? πŸ˜› 

CURRENT RESIDENCE: Sharma Niwaas, Parathewali gali 6, Chandni Chowk, Delhi

MARITAL STATUS: Never married πŸ˜ƒ

HEIGHT: 170 cm 

COMPLEXION: Fair πŸ˜³

BODY TYPE: Average 

WEIGHT: You don't ask ladies about their weight πŸ˜‘

RELIGION: Muslim 

MOTHER TONGUE: Punjabi 

EDUCATION: Don't want to specify πŸ˜†

GENERAL DESCRIPTION: I am a mature yet simple, beautiful, down-to-earth lady who believes in traditional values and culture. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

LOOKING FOR: A good friend and a nice husband, preferably from Bangalore and working for some software company! πŸ˜† An intelligent, professional and responsible family man with very good sense of humor. πŸ˜ƒ His name has to start on "M" so that we can share our initials. 😳 πŸ˜†The list can grow, but let's initiate the talks and we will share the qualities later! β€οΈ πŸ˜†

CONTACT: If you are interested, please write to me at [email protected] or call me on +919191919191 πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†

How does that sound, Mahesh bhai? πŸ˜‰ I think you should not let this one in a million chance slip away from you. After all, Meher seems to be the perfect match for you. What are you waiting for now?πŸ€” Make a call or write to her that you want to fix a meeting as soon as possible. And let me take care of Rati, your to-be bhabhi. πŸ˜† So folks, get ready for MaMe (Mahesh + Meher) or MeSh (Meher + Mahesh). πŸ˜† A happy conclusion to this chapter of the story. β€οΈ 

OMG no way Sandy πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ you dug out Meher appas bio data πŸ˜² πŸ€£ height;age;mother tongue everything πŸ€£πŸ€£ it all sounds so legit πŸ˜† Sandy do you work in a matrimonial firm or something? πŸ˜†

and omg MeSh? πŸ€£πŸ€£ SaPa MeSh SaTi RaMa πŸ€£ πŸ€£ goodness πŸ˜†

now waiting for MB's reply to this πŸ˜†

edit: omg the wedding song πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by likaboss - 11 years ago
emyl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
any track shown next is fine with me, coz i have almost nil expectations from HD cvs.. πŸ˜† 
btw,Sandeep, loved the poster of Meher looking for groom..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
current residence at SN and the gmail address cracked me up 🀣