Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rk Is The Real Spice And Jaan Of The Show...!

_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes Rk is the jaan of the show and the only spice remove him and the show is like any ordinary show in the run πŸ˜‰

I remember an interview of vivian when he was asked how does it feel that ur shows name is of the female lead and viv's reply was so apt he said"I think my show is more about a self centered character Rk and not just about madhubala" πŸ‘

According to me both the lead characters are equally important but what sets the show apart and adds uniqueness to the show is solely RK's character πŸ˜ƒ

So whether the name of the show is Madhubala but Rk is the real spice and jaan of the show without him everything is dull and nothing unique 🀒

P.S-THIS IS STRICTLY MY POV AND ALL RK HATERS STAY AWAY πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mb w/o rk is like food w/o salt tasteless.
drashmeet12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
both DVD s the soul of the show πŸ˜³
Love them β€οΈ
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sanaluvabhay

Yes Rk is the jaan of the show and the only spice remove him and the show is like any ordinary show in the run πŸ˜‰

I remember an interview of vivian when he was asked how does it feel that ur shows name is of the female lead and viv's reply was so apt he said"I think my show is more about a self centered character Rk and not just about madhubala" πŸ‘

According to me both the lead characters are equally important but what sets the show apart and adds uniqueness to the show is solely RK's character πŸ˜ƒ

So whether the name of the show is Madhubala but Rk is the real spice and jaan of the show without him everything is dull and nothing unique 🀒

P.S-THIS IS STRICTLY MY POV AND ALL RK HATERS STAY AWAY πŸ˜ƒ

bus woh madhu ko limit cross karke humilate karna band kar de un dono ke beech tom n jery wali ladai to achchi lagti the lekin ab ye kanjaron wali ladai achchi nahi lagti.waise rk n madhu are best hope(finger cross) ye log jaldi se reunite ho kar RISHBALA ban jaaye
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
well i will agree on the part that rk brings spice to the show.hate him to the core,bt there is sumthing in rk character that grabs eye balls.
nd cvs have alwaz done their xperiments wid rk only till now.his character is shaded and hence more convincing wid lot of layers.
accept it or not,bt the fact is every character mood and reactions in the show are coz of rk.🀣🀣🀣
if he is gud,every character lyf is gudy gudy and once he get badas and bham the whole lot of casualties🀣
seems lyk he is an earthquake in the show jo kbi bi bawal macha deta hai🀣🀣
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
both DVD s the soul of the show πŸ˜³
Love them β€οΈ
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Rishbala is soul of the show
RK's dialogues intial were awosome

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Dono lead show ki jaan hai agar ek bhi hata show gya pani mein ..
ek theeka hai toh dusra metha hai ..dono ka rishta khata metha hai..

Edited by kahkashansakina - 11 years ago
...Seema... thumbnail
agree.no doubt rk is da jaan of da shw.without him. shw ka hal dekh lia hay do din me he.aaah kya kahon.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ devilishgrin  superagree with uπŸ‘πŸΌ.
his is the only character that has undergone various experiments and not to forget he is the only one bringing twists. they have showed him as an arrogant superstar at the start  then sweet ,caring person extremely positive and then suddenly we are back to square one with him as he becomes the same old self centered rk. he is indeed a show stealer in true sense.
Edited by MS-meghasharma - 11 years ago