Balika Vadhu: New MM article - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Teeya

humein Ansh ke bich mein koi problem nahi chahiye. asha hai ki jagya ki band bajane Gouri aa jaaye...saala...sorry guys...😡😡😡 mujhe ab lag raha hai ki shaayad cvs ki maherbani se agar jagya ko pata chal gaya ki Ansh ek nahi hue hai to Anandi ko wapas paane ke liye woh kuchh to galat karega hi karega. aur shath mein use yeh lagne lagega ki Anandi ke munn mein abhi bhi woh kahin naa kahin zinda hai isi liye Anandi ne abhi bhi shiv ke sath koi rishta nahi banaya hai. aur dadisa ka phir baar baar Anandi ko phone karna mujhe achcha nahi lagta.

Salee to BV wale hein. but chill i will send MM of Aji's confession to DS and J, or publish in Jaitser panchayat. And DS - she cannot stand Aji's happiness when her gadheswar is sad. So she will bother then even when J is 80 years old. and trust me she will be alive.
Consummation is not evrerything in marriage, j has consummated with his two wives, then why he is alone now.
Originally posted by reshmiroy2012

Salee to BV wale hein. but chill i will send MM of Aji's confession to DS and J, or publish in Jaitser panchayat. And DS - she cannot stand Aji's happiness when her gadheswar is sad. So she will bother then even when J is 80 years old. and trust me she will be alive.
Consummation is not evrerything in marriage, j has consummated with his two wives, then why he is alone now.
Shant reshmi...ur taking DS and jagya drama into ur head. Don't worry Ganga will make jagya fall in live with her. 
Ridiculous !!!!!!!! Sid please leave the show. Indirectly they are giving a message ,,,,never marry a divorcee as she will always keep thinking of her 1st husband no matter ho badly he treated her.
Originally posted by Anu_11

Ridiculous !!!!!!!! Sid please leave the show. Indirectly they are giving a message ,,,,never marry a divorcee as she will always keep thinking of her 1st husband no matter ho badly he treated her.
Don't worry once its a better offer and his contract ends he will also leave like pratyusha frustrated with the storyline and jagya jaap.
Originally posted by libsrocks

this is what irritates me about BV...if we praise them for once also they get back to square one

they are going completely against human nature
atrraction thorugh friendship specially b/w ex spouses and jealousy is a natural human trait which cannot be to pointed out as wrong

no husband is so cool about her wife being so close to her ex-husband and even if he tries to be its very obvious that ex-spouses may get attracted to each other again

Such things never happen even in cities let alone in village so there is nothing to learn from this crap
Shiv getting jealous of JaAn's friendship would have been more better than this goodness crap

They're trying to portray Shiv as the ultimate secure man vs Jagya's insecure boy.. Shiv can allow his wife to help the ex-husband without feeling jealous but Jagya cannot watch his ex-wife being happy with the new husband.. 

But I certainly agree its getting to the degree of being irrational and unnatural.. Shiv doesn't always have to be so large hearted.. I rather enjoyed it when Shiv was worried about re-kindling of JaAn relationship during the amnesia drama (remember the dream and insomnia? ðŸ˜Š )