Madhu's IQ meter...serious analysis!

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes...so many discussions are happening in IF to decide if Madhu is a fool or not!! I thought I will analyse it objectively...

Generally, "average" IQ is about 90 to 115, "talented" is about 115 to 125, "gifted" is about 125 to 140, and about 140+ is commonly deemed as having the potential for "genius".

When the show started her IQ was of an average person - 115! This is our starting point... (I am very tempted to use an excel file and power point presentation..but that will just make me look like a jobless person.. so with great difficulty im restraining myself🥱)

Lets see how the different event in her life affected this number...🤓

• Police complaint against RK, jail and all the fiasco ----------80 -------- great fall!! How can she possibly go against the Superstar RK?? Doesnt she know that its perfectly acceptable for rich and bratty movie starts to run over pedestrians!! Which world is she coming from!!! 😡
  • RK saying sorry and all the reformed person act, Madhu started believing him ---- 100...a high jump, yes, she coming in line now!!  😃
  • RK's betrayal/revenge number 1!! Madhu slapping him 4 times! ----------- 70 ------Ohh the blasphemy!! A mamooli girl slapping a super star??? 🤢😡
  • RK's revenge number 2, Madhu agreeing for half marriage instead of going to the police or media or Naari Shakti Morcha!! ------------ 115 ----------A high jump! Yayyy..she got pretty wedding cloths, she is getting married to a Superstar! Now she has started behaving like a normal girl!! 👏
  • RKs post marriage humiliations, Madhu suffering through, the cute nok jhoks, where he made her a servant/spot girl/waitress...Cute!! ----------125 ---- further increase!!
  • RK opening up to Madhu, She believing in him (irrespective of point#3) ---------- 135----- Madhu is steadly progressing on IQ meter..You go gal!!
  • Madhu conveninetly forgetting about all the insult her family had to go through coz of RK, Police complaint againt Malik, Nursing RK, Blood donation, bare foot walking...155-------- Madhu is soo intelligent to understand the cabbage layers of RK!!😃
  • Madhu's competitions with Dipali, She living under the same roof with husband's ex-GF who still harbours strong lusty feelings for her husband!! --------- 160----so what?? she perfectly understands her position as the adhuri biwi! moreover RK always throws punch dialogues at Dipali..isnt that enough???!! 😕
  • Madhu falling love...singling and dancing with a coat hanger like a fool (irrespective of point#1 through #6)-------  200... Eureka ...Madhu discovered RK's "Dil" ..is there anything above that???⭐️⭐️)
  • RK revenge #3, unwed drama, insult, humiliation of Paddo... 200 --- IQ remains the same, coz she still loves RK!! Didnt we hear she screaming RK????  Madhu going to work in the same shooting as RK as hair dresser (inspite of all that happened) ------- 205 ----She became more intelligent if thats possible!!
  • RK insulting Madhu for the nth time , Madhu slapping RK -----  100 ...straing dip to below average IQ... why is she always slapping RK? Didnt she learn even after all these insults and revenge that RK is a dark hero ..This is his character!! Why cant she just accept that wait for RK to give those hot hot eye locks????? Why cant she read the pain his eye?? Is she illiterate too!! Nobody taught her how to read the eye language in school??? Even a newbie in IF knows how to read a hero's eye 😕😲😲 

(From here on Madhu's IQ rate is very erratic)

Madhu BBBing RK ------------ 90 RK BBB Madhu and she silently listening ------115 Madhu talking back-------------80
  • After a BBB sesion Madhu crying silently ----------------120

Till now Madhu was just swinging btw average and below average IQ..Then came Sultan..

Madhu accidenly bumping to Aryaan -------------- 50 ---Why couldnt she take walk in different route??😕
    Madhu saving a child from goons ----------40...Who does that??????
    Madhu not going to police to complaint against a Gangster (whom she just knew the name------30  (???)
    Madhu caring for a child when he is sick --------------20 (Grrr...why cant she control her humanity and motherly instincts?? Is it soo difficult be inhuman... we hoped that lil bit RK's qualities must have rubbed in on her by this time! but NO... She just have to care for a kid!! 😡)
  • Madhu not telling her ex husband about her wareabouts -----------10  (Doesnt she know about the property rights of Ex-Husbands???)🤢

Finally

• Madhu saving a a person coz she fell in love his handicapped kid --------- (0)  -- She is a bloody fool!!!!! 🤢

If I extrapolate the data, the future will look like this..

Sultan opening upto Madhu, Madhu understanding him ------------ (-50) Madhu caring for Aryaan and Sultan ------------ (-100) Madhu doing anything nice for Sultan (which has already done for RK) --------- (-200 ) --- plain mental case!! God forbid if she fall for Sultan ---- She needs to be publically stoned till death!!  😡
  •  
But...

Madhu forgiving RK and going back to her after all the above --------- 250---- She is a Freaking GENIUS one again ⭐️

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by Rolzz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

😆 Madhu and her low IQ... You should have done it in Excel Rolz...  It would have been easier for ppl!😆

That is how a women in the serial are judged na!

IQ is directly proportional to the amount of humiliation she can take!😆

IQ is inversely proportional to the sensibility she exhibits!!!😕

Sad state of IQ!!
Edited by Preethi-Premi - 11 years ago
akankshasehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆 ok i agree with u in the rest of the part bt not in sultan's case  she is acting a bit foolish though i love aryan and madhu's bonding bt going to rescue sultan even after not being asked is a bit
Rolzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: akankshasehgal

😆 ok i agree with u in the rest of the part bt not in sultan's case  she is acting a bit foolish though i love aryan and madhu's bonding bt going to rescue sultan even after not being asked is a bit

My point is the same... The 180 degree reverse drishtikone  in Sultan's case... She did the same with Mukund and RK even when Mukund's family and RK himself asked her not to help them!!
She never listened... She was not a fool then!!! Why now??

0---------------

I dont want to edit the main post again...the formatting is a b****h!!

My point is how some people are just jumping to conclusions and acting like hypocrites!!
Whether what Madhu's relationship with Sultan will turn out to be a foolish one or smart one ,  only time will tell... Once upon a time we thought Madhu's smartest decision was to fall in love with RK...look how it turned out to be!!! 😕
Same with Sultan&Aryan also... 😃

Edited by Rolzz - 11 years ago
Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum analysis...IQ of Madhu is droping down & down nw..she cant understand the reality & the people around him...her rules only apply on superstar Rk so she took panga wth him & nw she is caring 4 a gangster. She herself is the reason of her problematic life..dunno y in our Indian Shws heroines r made so dumb?..i dint expect dis frm Dis shw...
Cassie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a post Rolzz!! 👏

Amazing analysis ... I didn't find this funny at all though my first instinct was to laugh...😊

Kudos Madhubala to take the decisions that you do, be it right or wrong.You symbolise a woman who tries to do her best always and faces situations and problems hands-on.

The fool in this serial is definitely not Madhu, whatever you say. 😆
Edited by Cassie.. - 11 years ago
Rolzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

😆 Madhu and her low IQ... You should have done it in Excel Rolz...  It would have been easier for ppl!😆

That is how a women in the serial are judged na!

IQ is directly proportional to the amount of humiliation she can take!😆

IQ is inversely proportional to the sensibility she exhibits!!!😕

Sad state of IQ!!

Yep Preethi...
The law of relativity is applicable here...Absolute IQ for a women does not  exist!! It is relative in nature... It depends on who she helps... if she cares for hero then a Genius , if same is for to a potential threat to hero then Mental case!!

😆
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rolzz

My point is the same... The 180 degree reverse drishtikone  in Sultan's case... She did the same with Mukund and RK even when Mukund's family and RK himself asked her not to help them!!
She never listened... She was not a fool then!!! Why now??

Agree Rolz...
She is actually not there to rescue Sultan... she was just being protective about Aryan and lookisng her IQ points!😕😆
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rolzz

Yep Preethi...
The law of relativity is applicable here...Absolute IQ for a women does not  exist!! It is relative in nature... It depends on who she helps... if she cares for hero then a Genius , if same is for to a potential threat to hero then Mental case!!

😆

So true Rolz.. Sad to agree on this though..
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣  I am speechless. What have U done Madhu??

I have not realized how dumb Madhu has become, even after she was in a level of a genius. What a great fall.  😆😆

Madhu wake up soon and kick Aryan out of your life before RK comes.
🤣

Awesome post Rolz.😆😆