Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged

manvi was angrily pacing in her room and talking to herself.
" aane do aaj... jinda nahi chodungi iss vilayti ko... ye toh iss khandan ka lagta hi nahi hai... ek taraf dadaji aur buaji sara din time ko lekar baithe rehte hai aur ek taraf ye virat hai... time ki koi value hi nahi hai... 6 bje ka bol ke ab tak nahi aaya hai... i will kill you virat... agar tum mere pati nahi hote na toh kab tak ka tumhara bharta bana chuki hoti... "
manvi picked up the cushion from the bed and threw it on the floor. then it was the chance of the poor novels that were kept neatly on the wooden table near the laptop. she kept on throwing things like that and now she was looking for something that could throw. she looked the lamp that was on the corner table. she went towards it and was about to pick it up when she heard a voice which she was dying to hear from the past two hours.
" please use chod do manvi... woh bhai ne mauritius se mangwaya tha... "
" nikal jao yahan se... abhi... "
" oh hello... pati hoon main tumhara... "
" pati ho iska matlab jab mann hoga tab aaoge..."
" manna... woh actually... "
" bas... koi bahana nahi sunna mujhe... samjhe tum..."
" bahana...??? main sach bta raha hoon..."
" sach my foot virat... i am waiting for you from the last 2 hours..."
" partner i had a meeting... "
" ek phone bhi nahi kar sakte the kya...?? samajhte kya ho khud ho...?? "
" listen to me manna... "
" bhad mein gayi manna... virat dont talk to me... "
" meri toh kismat hi kharab hai... aur waise bhi bhad mein jao tum ms. manvi... meri manna ko toh main bathroom tak bhi akele na jaane doon... "
" ohhh please... this would work on me... i am your wife... not one of the girls who drool over u..."
" so you do admit that your husband is a hotshell and girls drool over him "
" dont divert the the topic virat... dont u dare... "
" cmon sweetie... its okkk... "
" cmon its not okk... u dont know how it feels virat... waiting is the worst thing to do in life... "
" i can understand baby... i too waited for u to accept me n my love for seven long days... "
" confess is the word... "
" whatever... but i waited for u... n u cant deny it... please manna stop behaving like a cry baby now... "
" ek to late aae ho, uske upar mujhe taane maar rahe ho aur ab toh mujhe cry baby bhi bola... i dont want to talk to you... get lost..."
" manvi... stop... manvi..."
manvi went out of the room and joined the others in the hall where they were enjoying their dessert...
virat followed her and tried talking to her or for that matter even get her attention... but no manvi ignored and kept enjoying and talking with others. manvi saw the others enjoying kheer and shooted a angry glare on virat as because of him, they missed the dinner. no dinner means no dessert. after some time,
manvi went to her room and lay on her side of the bed and tried sleeping. virat came in saw manvi sleeping. he changed his clothes and went to bed. he saw manvi's back was facing him and she wasnt ready to turn around, so instead virat turned around. it was now 11 pm but still both manvi and virat were awake and sleeping with their backs facing each other. suddenly virat heard the sound of someone weeping. he instantly got up and looked ta manvi.
" manvi... why are u crying...??? i am sorry... please dont cry "
manvi got up and looked at him with tears flowing from her eyes...
" virat..."
" i am sorry... but please dont cry... i know you are crying because i fought with you... i promise i would never fight with you again... manna please forgive me his time... "
" virat mujhe bhookh lagi hai... thats why i am crying... "
" what...?? i thought... " and he smiled...
seeing virat smiled manvi started crying louder and virat placed his hand over her mouth to stop the sound of her crying go outside...

" pagal ho gayi... itni zor zor se ro gi toh sab samjhenge main tumhe kuch kaha hai... "
" ummm... "
" bolo na... gungi ho kya...???" (speak up... are you dumb or what...???)
manvi pointed towards his hand that was on her mouth and virat removed his hand from there
" mujhe nahi pta... agar maine kuch khaya toh main marr jaungi... "
" bhookhi sherni kahin ki..."
" kya kaha...??? "
" tumne mujhe maaf kia na..."
" nahi..."
" why...?? kar do na... "
" pehle moong dal ka halwa laao... "
" moong dal ka halwa...?? raat ko 11 bje... kahan se laun...?? "
" mujhe nahi pata... go n make one for me..."
" excuse me...??? "
" excused... now go n make..."
" i dont know how to make tea, how will i make moong dal ke halwa... "
" di... di hameshe banati thi... jab bhi main gussa hoti thi na toh di mere liye specially moong dal ka halwa banati thi... "
" but i am your husband... di nahi hoon main... "
" di halwa banati thi because she loves me... if u dont love me, then its okkk..."
" ofcourse i love you... "
" then go... i am very hungry... "
virat scratched his head in confusion and whispered " okk "
manvi smiled and laid down lazily on the bed and played temple run on her mobile...
virat entered the kitchen quietly without making any noise, because if anybody saw him entering the kitchen at this time, dadaji would disown him for breaking his rules. virat looked around and took a pressure cooker from the shelf.

" i think that would do... but ye moong dal kahan hoti hai... ohhh god...please help me... but i dont know what moong dal looks like and on the top i have no idea where are these dal n all are kept... lemme search for it..."
virat searched evrywhere for the dal, in the refigerator, microwave, in the vegetable basket but sadly he didnt found one. he he opened one cabinet all frustated and tired and saw the pulses kept there. he smiled and took out all the pulses and started wondering which one could be moong ki dal.
manvi was now bored and thought of going to the kitchen to help virat. she was at the entrance of the kitchen when she saw
virat empyting the full box of the dal  in the pressure cooker. she started laughing holding her stomach...
" manvi... stop laughing... i will make it for you... dont worry... "
" halwa cooker mein banauge...??? "
" aur kya...?? "
" kuch nahi... continue... "
virat was trying to close the cooker lid when manvi felt pity for him and went to him.
" halwa kadhai mein banta hai... pan... cooker mein nahi..." and she took the lid from his hand
" oops... "
" virat i love you... " looking lovingly at him.
" i love you too... but where is the pan...?? "
" virat forget the pan... why are you so much in love with me that you submit to each n every silly demand of mine...??? "
" because i love more than anything... you are the colour of my life... " he cupped her cheeks and smiled
" and you are my life partner... virat i fall harder for you everytime i see your loving husband avatar... " she placed her hand over his hands
" i wouldnt let you fall manvi... we would rise in love... "
" hmm..."
"cmon now lemme make a good halwa for you... "
" oh virat... leave this halwa crap... lets go back... "
" but u are hungry... just realx we will do something..."
" what if now i dont want halwa...??? "
" hmmm... we can make anyother thing u want... "
" what about we have each other...?? "
" what...?? did u really say that...?? "
" yes... now will you do the honours..."
virat picked manvi in his arms and went back to the room...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

ps : i know u want to know what happened next...??? but my innocent buddies, the last part is left upon ur imagination... from my side, it was supposed to be a cute os... but remember ur imagination would make it naughty... Wink so start imagining... Cool

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30jeemanrocksekta_iceabc456nianehaksh_nDOLLY_SHARMAmyoneseGeminimannahindujareddyvgaaDina98210sham24inlvwithehmmbhlittle_angleTuba_KSGArroshaanu1989kateyesdeepika03Madii786silpasivanNandita217AmnaZaYapanamaavamps1996sha19CrazyvirmanfanGarimavirmanksgsanjana24susmita12kusharberryHuma0301cutiepie2244manvilover18amgudchandiniebindamika17nrithyaokinny_ranvirfammmasweets1126shaimahraju_skyvirumanusapphhireabbay..ManoBilli..jia123sagardevilaonmoonedwebllalover9JESMY143VIRMANluv_virmanprincesshelenMakeItShinehangokNiaksharmaLV88virmanfan013GayathriKKBpreetipckulsum_virmanSyed695_Shru_.Yamin.alicemath-BhabhiKiBehna-meera.chaudhuriMyTring-ashishi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a virman os ** lets rise in love **" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abbay

IF-Dazzler

abbay

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
oye hoye !!!!!! a new os!!!!!! ohhh it was sooo cuteee!!!!!! loved it !!!! waise aaj kal free time h chuttiyan to I am wandering here and there in the forum and breaking my own records!!!!! lolzzz!!!atleast for some time more 2-3 days!!!!! lolzzz! again a nice os  a cute one!!!!

Edited by abbay - 25 March 2013 at 2:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina927

MakeItShine

IF-Dazzler

MakeItShine

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Nice one! :)

naina927

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abbay

oye hoye !!!!!! a new os!!!!!! ohhh it was sooo cuteee!!!!!! loved it !!!! waise aaj kal free time h chuttiyan to I am wandering here and there in the forum and breaking my own records!!!!! lolzzz!!!atleast for some time more 2-3 days!!!!! lolzzz! again a nice os  a cute one!!!!

that ia a good news... tune toh do baari apna record todh diya on my works... amazing re... good going...!!!! Big smile thanks Smile

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dina_VirMan

Nice one! :)

thanks dina... Smile

MyTring-ashishi

IF-Stunnerz

MyTring-ashishi

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
hawwwTongueone moreClapoye nainu tussi te chha gye like mishuROFLROFL

naina927

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashishi

hawwwTongueone moreClapoye nainu tussi te chha gye like mishuROFLROFL

i know mishu... like nainu like mishu... Wink aakhir behne hain hum... dil ka rishta hai humara... ROFL

virumanu

IF-Dazzler

virumanu

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
too cute update..

naina927

Post Reply New Post

Go to top