Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Bhopal businessman held for son's murder

30-year-old found murdered in Berasia

BHOPAL: A 30-year-old man was found murdered with multiple stab wounds in Berasia area here on Tuesday evening. The deceased identified as, Ajay Agrawal, a resident of Lakherapura, was missing from his house for the past two days.

Ajay's family had lodged a missing persons report with the Kotwali police station. However, his blood-stained body with a dozen stab wounds was recovered few meters away from the road near Kararia jod. The police have also recovered, water pouches, disposable glasses and empty bottle from the spot.

The deceased was identified when Kotwali police on learning that a body has been recovered in Berasia area called his family members who later identified the body at the spot.

Deceased's father, Ramesh Chandra Agrawal runs a shop in Marwadi road area of old city. Ajay left the house on the evening of December 17 but when he did not return till late, the family reported the matter to police.

The family had also mentioned in the missing persons report that Rs 2 lakh cash kept in an almirah of the house was also missing and believed that deceased must have taken it with him. But the cash was not recovered from the spot with body.

Ajay was married around two and half years back but his wife left him and returned to his parents barely a month after the marriage. The deceased mostly remained with his friends and would hardly go to his father's shop. The grieved family members told media persons that his friends were most important for him.

Normally, he would leave the house by early evening and return late in the night. In the past as well, the deceased had once gone away from his house with cash but later returned, the police added.

The superintendent of police Arvind Saxena told TOI that deceased used to lead a free life with his friends. The crime scene suggests that someone known to him took him to the spot and later murdered him with a sharp-edged weapon, he added.

The friends of the deceased are being questioned, the official added.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeenapRitu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "23rd-24th March 2013 Case Real Story" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Muskaan.

I have mixed feelings about this episode.  I mean he was dying anyway - just in a very painful way.  But did that gave his father the rights to get him killed?  I don't know.  I mean in a way, the father was right, but at the same time, did he had the right to do so?  Patta nahi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhoo

I have mixed feelings about this episode.  I mean he was dying anyway - just in a very painful way.  But did that gave his father the rights to get him killed?  I don't know.  I mean in a way, the father was right, but at the same time, did he had the right to do so?  Patta nahi...

I dont think what he did was right. He was rich. He could have admitted Vishal in a rehab center. Also, he could arrange for a personal doctor and care taker who could free Vishal from drinking. Killing him was not the solution. The father was so worried about his reputation..now what..?? His reputation went to the dogs..!! A father charged of killing his won son...what can be more disgusting than this..??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

What he did was not right. I don't want to be rude but by killing someone won't solve the problem. As a father he should have stood by his son and helped him come out of this. I agree that what Vishal was doing was not right but taking such a drastic step is not the solution. He just thought about his reputation and his name. For him was his reputation more important than his son?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

What he did was not right. I don't want to be rude but by killing someone won't solve the problem. As a father he should have stood by his son and helped him come out of this. I agree that what Vishal was doing was not right but taking such a drastic step is not the solution. He just thought about his reputation and his name. For him was his reputation more important than his son?

Welcome...Smile
Agree with you. Killing Vishal invited more problems instead of solving it...
And, about reputation...its really shocking that he gave more attention to the so-called reputation and ignored his own son...Dead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top