What's with the morality debates?

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok so I don't really think there is any point starting a debate here since everyone just lands up with an agenda to defend their fav. actors.

But I honestly don't get the MORALITY debates raging strong in the forum these days.

Ummm why exactly is everyone sitting here playing judge/jury/executioner on the principle characters?

Debates are all well and good...but it is quite TIRESOME to read every fanbase trying to elevate their respective favorites to SAINTHOODπŸ₯±

It is quite tiresome to read every second post talking about how Madhu and Sultan are the great new shining "GOOD HEARTED" examples of humanity in society and RK is worse than the devil since he hasn't shown enough repentance.

I said this somewhere before also and I'll say this again...why is everyone sitting here waiting to give CHARACTER CERTIFICATES to each character?  Hate RK all you want but his dialogues are bang on...

Everyone just jumps in here with an agenda...I don't get why a million posts have to be made about how Madhu helping Sultan is wrong or right...discussions is fine...but here ppl seem to be writing "epic" analysis on things that have hardly been developed!

One person will write an ODE to the mahaanta of Sultan and Madhu and the other person will be busy bashing Madhu's mahaanta...what's the point of all this? 

As far as I can see, the characters are all in character...Madhu has always had the mahaanta bug...I W*F-ed when she went to Siddhivinayak for RK too...helping a random gangster is probably lower on my list of surprises from Madhu after that.

Frankly atleast RK calls a spade a spade for the most part although he has his own convoluted issues...but all these ENDLESS long threads opened to discuss how Sultan automatically is a great guy just cuz he's tall and cat-eyed and RK is the epitome of evil cuz he took revenge frankly just says to me that ppl have missed the whole POINT of the storyline and the characters.

This is a JOURNEY of each character in their own ways...Everyone can have their own favs, sure...but can we stop with the "ooh he's the GOOD guy and he's the BAD guy" debates?  So lame, seriously...Like your fav. characters for whatever you want...but no one here is in a position to judge "good" and "bad" in such BLACK and WHITE ways when we have the ULTIMATE grey character in here...

Try and see the world beyond your fav. actors and appreciate the STORY and the CHARACTERIZATION that lies at the heart of this show.

Pointless rant over. Just had to say it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Im surprised nobody commented on this post. it's really good and I have seen your opinions earlier too. very sensible ones. πŸ‘πŸΌ I agree with you and frankly who are we to judge.. they are just characters and it's a freaking FICTIONAL show for god sake 

Try and see the world beyond your fav. actors and appreciate the STORY and the CHARACTERIZATION that lies at the heart of this show. 

@Red, very well said and sigh NEVER possible for this forum. πŸ˜†
drashmeet12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome postπŸ‘
Agree with u😳
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum post. hope it doesnt turn into another warzone🀣
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The no. of views for this POST...n then the no. of replies to this post CLEARLY states... that KNOCKING sense in ppl here is like expecting Sun to rise from west...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...sad...ppl din respond here...but THANK-GOD...they din debate here as well...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

newaz...on a serious note...i liked ur post..n agree with it completely...i have followed whatever lil posts u have made here...πŸ˜†...n like always...there r Bang On...⭐️...bas, m NOT gonna Flatter u more...πŸ˜†

-Garima.

i have read ur posts earlier and they were just BANG ON πŸ˜†

this post of urs is proving ur username πŸ€£...like u wanna say - Arre Yaar bas bhi karo 🀣
for me, this show i watch for entertainment and RK is entertainment for me 🀣...i really dont care whether he regrets or not, whether he redeems or not, all i want him b the way he is - Evil or Grey, whatever u call him i dont give a DAMN 🀣

and trust me, these kinda posts wont help πŸ˜†...if u wanna enjoy u can enjoy or if u choose to cry u can cry πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 11 years ago
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb post:-):-):-)
completely agree with u dear...
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -CoolChick-

The no. of views for this POST...n then the no. of replies to this post CLEARLY states... that KNOCKING sense in ppl here is like expecting Sun to rise from west...πŸ˜†...sad...ppl din respond here...but THANK-GOD...they din debate here as well...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

newaz...on a serious note...i liked ur post..n agree with it completely...i have followed whatever lil posts u have made here...πŸ˜†...n like always...there r Bang On...⭐️...bas, m NOT gonna Flatter u more...πŸ˜†

-Garima.

@Red, πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Gari, it wasnt a fighting post na so nobody commented i guess or just skiped πŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Just one question from all the people.

Madhu should move on with sultu because he is a gangster with golden heart. Right? Then why didn't the same people want Madhu to move on with Mukku although he was more golden hearted and even respected women (like they want). Just because the former one looks hot with their favourite actress while the latter one didn't. Everything comes down to the hotness quotient.

The moral police here has never understood the couple RISHBALA but only their own favourites.
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I W*F-ed when she went to Siddhivinayak for RK too...helping a random gangster is probably lower on my list of surprises from Madhu after that.

Blue: Very true🀣
Your opinions are very straight and nicely stated. Sadly, this forum is not in the condition of accepting anything against Madhu and her lover Don. And RK doesn't roam around with a character certificate and neither do his fans need to defend him because we like him as HE IS.. unlike the Don guy, who needs support for his MAHANTA.

PS. Awesome post!πŸ‘πŸΌ

sidra