Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
IS SHE MARRIED???

Well that's a perfect question that abhimanyu asked his fellow class mates.. for the first time he was looking like a chick having a long face .. his heart was broken she was married and having a four year daughter was hard to digest

His face was just like a rotten smelly egg he stutter on saying or rather say asking her .

Abi: mam this cutie is your daughter he couldn't bear to see that his love was married ..while he was like a lost soul and wanted to cry out loud but somehow composed himself . Well his fellow class mates and his friends were there who were giggling seeing their friends plight.

One girl well abi's friend commented taking the cutie baby beside her she kneeled down and gave a big bar of chocolate .

Anvi: that's for you sweetheart the baby girl gladly took the choco but after taking the silent permission from her mother and she blinked her eyesmam it was a shocking surprise to see you married

Well their miss or rather say abhi's fantasy gave a questioning look to her students well that was a surprise for her to see her students playing with her daughter . She never thought that he shy and naughty baby will adjust so coolly with someone and that too the naughtiest ones of her students.. Aarti sindhiya instructed her daughter to say a thank you to the girl

aarti: say thank you diya and come with me. Sorry anvi I need to take her with me she hadn't had anything since long and needed to have something ..

Diya in her cute baby voice said thank you to her anvi di well yes she did made friends here ..well first it was abi bhaiya she very naughtily called him ..then pam di and pari di then her buddy pratik with whom she shares a special bond.

Diya: thank you di. And gave the group a chirpy and small smile. Anvi made aarti relaxed Anvi: well mam you don't need to bother she had everything with us.. she is having her tummy full what say cutie the group fondly call her cutie well diya was actually looking like a baby princess she was wearing a pink and white frock..her curly hair were set with two barbie pins

she was having a cute little bag in her hand her small visible anklets were the most beautiful that attracted all.

aarti didn't believe that while she was busy in coordinating the event of her college as today there was an important seminar where she teaches she couldn't now fathom that her shy girl had made new friends and that too who were pretty much elder than her .
she looked at anvi and asked in a hushed tone like confirming that she had heard correct

aarti: what did you say anvi you all made diya eat ..aarti herself murmerred" how is it possible when her dear daughter is not easy to handle she makes huge fuss while eating but today she is having shock after shock..first she was the coordinator of the event and have to welcome the chief guest and now her cutie had made her job easy by eating.

aarti : really anvi

Anvi confirmed aarti's doubt well during the whole interior designing and amongst all the faculty thet adore their aarti mam when none of them knew that she was married as aarti never wore mangalsutra she just fill her parting with a little vermillion powder

Anvi smiled at her teacher .She still needs to confirm her.

Anvi: yup mam you know she was such a cutie that didn't even said that she didn't want to eat or made any fuss you know I just want a baby like diya aapki daughter is so cute and beautiful just like you

Well some hearts were doing a little DHAK DHAK on listening to anvi. Off course poor abhimanyu his heart was broken uski aarti mam toh married nikli and that too with such a cute little daughter ..well his baby needs some time to get over the shock .. that he got today ..but he didn't knew that there's more to come

aarti blushed a little indeed she had never any compliments from her students and that too a girl while anvi thought that her aarti mam didn't believe her..she told pratik to gave her a list what all they ordered for diya. Anvi: mam you don't believe us ..well let me give you proof pratik let mam what we all ordered for cutie .

continued here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3501467?pn=2

Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
waiting or the next part di
pvejani thumbnail
wow...very cutešŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘part. poor  abhišŸ˜†šŸ˜‰.waiting for next part.continue soon.šŸ˜Š Edited by pvejani - 11 years ago
lulujjjj thumbnail
so cute part it was waiting for next update.
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow so cute update dear
i like this arthi mummy and her 4 year old diya so much. so her father is yash only na šŸ˜‰
continue soon dear
Shwty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for the next part. Update soon.
suhaaana thumbnail
IS SHE MARRIED ???

REST OF THE PART
(changed meera's name to pari)

Well some hearts were doing a little DHAK DHAK on listening to anviā€¦.  Off course poor abhimanyu his heart was broken uski aarti mam toh married nikli and that too with such a cute little daughter ..well his baby needs some time to get over the shock ā€¦.. that he got today ..but he didn't knew that there's more to comeā€¦

Aarti blushed a little indeed she had never any compliments from her students and that too a girlā€¦  while anvi thought that her aarti  mam didn't believe her ..she told pratik to gave her a list what all they ordered for diyaā€¦.

Anvi: mam you don't believe us ..well let me give you proofā€¦ pratik  let mam what we all ordered for cutie ā€¦.

Pratik for a second got nervous he knew his life is in a mess.. when his sweet little bhabhi will glare to himā€¦.

Well yes none of his friends knew that the teacher who teaches them and whom they all adore is their friend's sister in law ..

Pratik : me ..why not abhi..abhi you tell naā€¦

Pari : kyun are you afraid of mam ..

They mocked ā€¦

Pratik thoughtā€¦

Pratik : well indeed you have to get slaughtered by someone ..either by bhabhi or there three girls so better be its bhabhi unhe thodi daya hi aa jaye shayadā€¦and started rantingā€¦. Pizza , chips , coke, burger , chocolates, juice , spring roles , pastries ā€¦and list goes onā€¦ and yah princess favourite rajma chawal too he grinned while aarti was shocked that the group ordered everything that was available  just to make her eat ā€¦ while gave pratik a glare and he looked at diya for help ā€¦.

Aarti : are you all crazy itna kuch and what did she eat kuch nahi naā€¦ and kisne kaha tha itna sab order karne ke liye when abhi repliedā€¦

Abhi with a baby face coz it was his idea to order everythingā€¦.

Abhi: me mam I said to order all as we don't know about her likes and dislikes and the best option was to made her taste allā€¦.

Aarti : unbelievable ..so now she is full so can you people take care of her for some time I need to take care of the arrangement if you all are fine ..or I am taking her with meā€¦ pratik immediately held diya handā€¦

Pratik : I will take care of princess bh.. mamā€¦

Aarti mumbled ā€¦"better"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~**~

Here in the seminar hall all the college staff students entire college was gathered ..after all the known personality of business is going to guide the students about his field ECONOMICS and guess what who is going to welcome himā€¦ his own sweet wife ā€¦. Well yes yash sindhiya was the well known economist of indiaā€¦

Aarti cribbed why was she being given the responsibility .. she was already feeling low today and now she has to welcome the chief guest was making her feel nervousā€¦

On the other hand diya was all the while playing with the gangā€¦ they were now going to the seminar hall as their was an announcement for the students so they were going and pratik was holding  cutie's hand .. dia suddenly slipped on the spot but Vicky to quick to hold her ..before the baby's tears fall he wiped themā€¦.

Pratik : you fine princessā€¦

Diya nodded while pratik scooped her in his arms by kissing her cheekā€¦

Diya ( very slowly): thank you chachuā€¦

While the other gang members were ahead but someone heard this and smirkedā€¦.

The students were seated though aarti had to made her baby sit beside her but diya was well off without her or say with her chachu .. he was taking care of herā€¦.

Abi was staring at his crush cum love cum attraction which was broken brutally just his tears were remain to fall downā€¦ his heart was broken he was feeling miserable  like PEHLE PYAAR KA PEHLA DARDā€¦ no one can understand the feeling what he felt when he saw her today his aarti mam was looking like an angel in baby pink saree for the first time he saw her in an saree and the way she was glowing and smiling took his heart ā€¦.

While anvi who was sitting beside him forwarded a tissue paper to himā€¦..

Anvi: abhi aarti mam is so gorgeous na .. I havent seen such a young mom like her and her daughter is just like herā€¦. But we didn't knew that she was marriedā€¦ yar I cant believe you fell for a married woman..but manna padega your choose ā€¦ and giggled while abhi gave her an angry glareā€¦..

Abhi: anvi I want to know with whom is she marriedā€¦. Who took my loveā€¦.

Anvi: dude she was taken when you were in schoolā€¦ and don't you think that this puppy love is now enough .. get over it nowā€¦ she commanded himā€¦.

Pratik who was listening to all this he just sighed in slight resentment ā€¦

Pratik thoughtā€¦

Pratik : bhai bhabhi ko pata bhi chala about abhi's attraction towards bhabhi then god knows what will happenā€¦.

Here diya was getting restless she was getting bored now..she wants her daddaā€¦. She poked pratik and pinched his handā€¦

Diya (to pratik with a baby annoyed face): daddaā€¦

Pratik looked here and thereā€¦

Pratik : shhh ā€¦ wait for daddaā€¦.

Here the anchor welcomed all the students and teachers and welcomed the guest of honour ā€¦ the hall was echoed with a huge round of applause ā€¦.  There was standing YASH SINDHIYA ā€¦ the director and chairperson of the institution called aarti to welcome himā€¦ yash smirked while aarti just ignored his looks ..those intimating looks were already making her weak ā€¦. She welcomed him with a bouquet ..well when their hands touched ..yash  grabbed her hand..which was not visibleā€¦ he was pleading and asking for a silent sorry but she just did her work and left the stageā€¦

Yash 's eyes were looking to find his cutie ..his baby who just made a huge fuss in the morning that she wants to go with mumma and chachu while yash offered to come with him but she just rejected and  that's why she was here .. aarti took the permission from the senior teacher to let her bring her daughter and she gladly accepted ā€¦ā€¦

Diya jumped on her seat when she saw her dadda on the stage ā€¦while pratik hold her from falling..pari  was seeing all these things and took diya in her lap..pratik  dreaded that now she might know all the truthā€¦which he didn't told to anyoneā€¦.

Here anvi was all dreamy about heraarti 's mam sareeā€¦ and abhi was just staring at herā€¦

Anvi: abi she looks so pretty in saree I mean I never thought that she will look so beautifulā€¦

Abhi: gorgeous , angelā€¦ just like a pari who came from heavens..

Anvi: for her husbandā€¦. But yar she is married ā€¦. And look at her wedding symbols ..kitne ache lagte hainā€¦ and even hotty is looking less handsome.. look at him yar who will say he is marriedā€¦. Anvi dreamingly sighed seeing aarti with yash ..mam is so lucky to honour Mr hoty yarā€¦.

Abhi just looked at both of them and then at anviā€¦

Abhi: sudhar jaā€¦ he is married then also you are drooling on himā€¦  anvi gave him an angry glare..

Anvi: this applies to you too ā€¦.

Pari made diya sit on her lap and diverted her mindā€¦ she glared at pratik for which he knows that she knew about him and diya and to manofy his lady love he spilled the rest of the beans telling about diya's daddaā€¦

~~~!!!~~~!!!~~~!!!~~~!!!~~~!!!~~~!!!~~~!!!~~~!!!~~~

After yash 's speech..yash   was  searching for his wife and his baby and both were absentā€¦ but he found pratik with diya and no other member of his gang was present which was a blessing for him..diya as soon as saw her dadda she ran and jumped in his armsā€¦

Diya: dadda diya missed youā€¦.

Yash smiled at her ..

Yash : oh really that's why you refused to come with me in the morning ā€¦

Later at the mansion

Diya was with her chachu  and yash and aarti were in their roomā€¦

Aarti was looking at something when yash came and hug her from back..he started placing few deep and affective kisses on her back.. she in an attempt tilted a little for a better access ..but the next moment ..she shoved yash off her ā€¦

Yash was not expecting thisā€¦.

Yash : jaan this baby is making you moodyā€¦ dekho you disturbed our kissing sessionā€¦

Aarti glared at him..

Aarti : don't you dare to to say any thing to my baby.. she lovingly caressed her tummy ..while yash kneeled down and kissed her still flat tummy ā€¦.  Yah aarti was pregnant for the second timeā€¦ though it was just seven weeks but still she used to have high mood swingsā€¦

Yash settled aarti  on bedā€¦.

Yash : aarti I think you should now apply for leaveā€¦. So that they can arrange your substitute ā€¦ but it will definitely give your students a heart attackā€¦

Aarti : ( excitedly) yes ..and specially to abhimanyuā€¦.

Yash : oh the one who is in love with my wife ā€¦

Yes yash and aarti were aware of abi attraction towards her  ..in the beginning yash was angry and possessive but aarti made him understand about the teenage crush ā€¦.

Aarti giggled and nodded ā€¦   

Aarti : yash  I want to leave my jobā€¦ I will resignā€¦ now I want to see my children growing ā€¦ I want them to have me in all the big and small moments of their life ā€¦.

Yash : but jaan this is what you wanted na..and you know I am always with you whatever you doā€¦.

Well this was true no matter whatever circumstances will be there yash will be always there for his aarti ā€¦ they though fought with each other on silly things but love never accompanies with any demands it just grows with our feelingsā€¦

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well this is all for nowā€¦

waiting for ur reviews...

HAPPY HOLI TO ALL

suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwty

Waiting for the next part. Update soon.

UPDATED
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG this is sooo cute hehe poor abhi šŸ˜† I didn't read ur os properly and thought Yash was an econ teacher and Aarti was also a teacher I was gonna say huh just like these two teachers in my scool and the funny thing is tht these both teachers are two strict dean with huge eyes and oh god u shud see their children's eyes I laigh whenever i see them šŸ˜† but then i read over the line and figured out yash was an economist nice though and hmmm anvi fell for Yash ji too šŸ˜†